Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Please no buyback teammate from kiosk challenges in this next season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Snazzy Frocks posted:

just play with me for literally 2 games you'll max out your buyback challenges

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Snazzy Frocks posted:

id rather do 100 more armor boxes than 1 buyback

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Pivo posted:

just play with me for literally 2 games you'll max out your buyback challenges

I have no problem with teammates dying but I do have a problem with them dying + remaining in game + me being alive + me having $4k + me getting to a kiosk before dying to whatever they died to

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
For those challenges I just drop somewhere quiet in a sensibly distanced part of the map, loot some cash, maybe do a recon or scavenger mission in the vicinity of a buy station, while waiting for my teammates to need buying back and then immediately rushing the shop to do so. My teammates will have usually hot dropped into the middle of the ring where they'll immediately die.

Obviously half the time they quit before even attempting the gulag, or immediately after they lose it, but if I'm left by myself I can then use the cash on whatever other ribbon.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Butterfly Valley posted:

For those challenges I just drop somewhere quiet in a sensibly distanced part of the map, loot some cash, maybe do a recon or scavenger mission in the vicinity of a buy station, while waiting for my teammates to need buying back and then immediately rushing the shop to do so. My teammates will have usually hot dropped into the middle of the ring where they'll immediately die.

Obviously half the time they quit before even attempting the gulag, or immediately after they lose it, but if I'm left by myself I can then use the cash on whatever other ribbon.

You sound like a horrible teammate. Drop with your team.

JacksLibido
Jul 21, 2004

Snazzy Frocks posted:

I have no problem with teammates dying but I do have a problem with them dying + remaining in game + me being alive + me having $4k + me getting to a kiosk before dying to whatever they died to

Get on discord, pretty easy to get a group that won’t quit out after death.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
is there a cool trailer coming out for cod season 6 today?

Not the cinematic but something showing the new skins and guns and such

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

is there a cool trailer coming out for cod season 6 today?

Not the cinematic but something showing the new skins and guns and such

isnt cod season 6 coming out today

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
I believe it goes live late this evening/early morning depending on time zones. So, if i remember correctly its usually like 11pm PST?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

soggybagel posted:

I believe it goes live late this evening/early morning depending on time zones. So, if i remember correctly its usually like 11pm PST?

It’s weird that the current one ends before the new one drops.

This is the first one I’ve actually played I just found that weird.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
to anyone who had ever wondered if their free battle pass skip(s) would carry over to next season - mine just disappeared from my store

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I won a mini wz game by myself. Not that my team died in the final circle and I finished it off, but they bailed after dying about 5 minutes into the match. I was gonna quit out but I thought what the hell. Some salt in the lobby when I got in the chopper solo. I just stayed out of fights until the final circle was moving through the gas - I had a mask and shot the remaining 2 guys on opposite teams in the back :v:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
there we go thats what I was looking for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhcJ0PPiNoM

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

cant wait to watch a *checks notes* video game cutscene 12 hours early

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Oh man want them shootin trucks.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Anime gun trucks when?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

JaySB posted:

You sound like a horrible teammate. Drop with your team.

seriously, the reason people don't stick around post gulag is because there's no reason playing with one or two solo players.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Hm. Seems to be hinting at some Halloween themed stuff at the end. Nice.

Also those truck turrets are gonna be so bad lol.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm hoping that's for a new separate mode or at least juggernaut rarity

If not my crew will be pretending every game is fury road and we gotta kill everyone on the way to the guzzoline

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Lol update is 90 gigabytes

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

Lol update is 90 gigabytes

Lol an additional 90? Wtf

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

I doubt it's an additional 90, just 90 in inefficient deltas. We'll see how much it grows.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Just downloaded it’s nice to be able to get that over with

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I don’t see it on Xbox yet? Wanted to get it all set up.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

MarcusSA posted:

I don’t see it on Xbox yet? Wanted to get it all set up.

Ps4 only xboxailure

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Ps4 only xboxailure

Some bullshit

Idiot Doom Spiral
Jan 2, 2020

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

seriously, the reason people don't stick around post gulag is because there's no reason playing with one or two solo players.

On the rare occasion that I play fill-duos, the majority of my teammates stick around, because I don't drop on a corner of a map and then crow about 'being alive'.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Idiot Doom Spiral posted:

On the rare occasion that I play fill-duos, the majority of my teammates stick around, because I don't drop on a corner of a map and then crow about 'being alive'.

Lmfao for real, id rather have a 10 year old tell me to drop into stadium than secret agent bond players in a team game (go play solos with the rest of the sickos)

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

A. Solos is the superior mode

2. If you are a big dumb idiot that has to play with randos, duos is a 50/50 on if they quit within a minute of dying, 3 and 4 they will quit before their soul has even left their body

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006
I mainly play duos. Has anyone else got the impression that they have changed the rules for where you respawn from the gulag if the rest of your team is dead?

I've noticed recently that it tends to spawn everyone in the same area, more often over the dam, quarry or lumber.
I swear it used to spread out gulaggers more, but recently it seems like it drops everyone in the same place.

If you have an active load out or objective or other player it puts you above that, but otherwise it seems to be putting you all in very specific places.

Feels like it changed some time during this current season.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Your first mistake is playing duos

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

cant wait to get home tomorrow afternoon and watch the download bar on my xbox, really going to make wednesday that much more special

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Solo/Duo are the only good ones and duo is only good if you're with a buddy, more than that and fights start to just feel bloated and way less fun to me.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

to unlock the s6 ar: revive a teammate at the kiosk from behind while near smoke 3 times in 15 matches

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
Excellent - Mini Royale, there's three of us up, taking names, doing well, final circle. I drop one, 'Only four remain' and the counter goes to four.

We see our last guy run into a house, close him down...

...shame the game can't loving count, and there's two left in his team, so get Origin buttfucked in the doorway because his team mate who apparently doesn't exist is sat there.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Shockeh posted:

Excellent - Mini Royale, there's three of us up, taking names, doing well, final circle. I drop one, 'Only four remain' and the counter goes to four.

We see our last guy run into a house, close him down...

...shame the game can't loving count, and there's two left in his team, so get Origin buttfucked in the doorway because his team mate who apparently doesn't exist is sat there.

When the game says only X remain it doesn't include you.

Edit: but that doesn't explain the counter.

it shriveled up
Jun 28, 2004

Just started the update. 57gb on PC.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

27GB for me, but I don't own MW so maybe that's why it's less?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weed Wolf
Jul 30, 2004
Goodbye 24/7 Shipment and 24/7 Shoot House.

Hello.......Armored Royale Quads?