Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I'm unclear if terfs are aping Kelly cartoons accidentally, earnestly, or this is deep level satire but either way I too now cannot stop thinking about this

I think for sure 'globo homo' is a clear winner but they're all definately something for sure and Im seriously considering a 'crying tomboy respecters' avatar

The Tomboy Respecter has logged on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Pretty audacious of them to add labels to their wank material and call it a political cartoon

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Found their insta and it looks like they pivoted to churning out dumb poo poo (their earlier posts are mostly apolitical art and art practice):

It's pretty clearly not being played fully straight, but it doesn't at all feel like Kelley. Stronger vibes of someone who actually has these opinions and is just slapping on a veneer of irony.

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 09:52 on Sep 29, 2020

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
They could be a leftist, they've got the wall of text thing down. lol no

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Now do a northwest english one.

Actually i might do it myself.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xuBpdEOxHU

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

BaldDwarfOnPCP has a new favorite as of 15:51 on Sep 29, 2020

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

heartbreaking

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Elysiume posted:

Found their insta and it looks like they pivoted to churning out dumb poo poo (their earlier posts are mostly apolitical art and art practice):

It's pretty clearly not being played fully straight, but it doesn't at all feel like Kelley. Stronger vibes of someone who actually has these opinions and is just slapping on a veneer of irony.

God I can't ever keep all these "pretend to not believe in any thing but is actually a literal nazi" cartoonists straight.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

these TPB/LK startrek crossover memes are great.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Flavius Aetass posted:

heartbreaking
But which one is talking?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Splicer posted:

But which one is talking?

Not the one named Big Shoots.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Cmon guys, the Atlas landlords cartoon personcan't possibly be serious.

Right? :ohdear:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Strategic Tea posted:

I absolutely refuse to believe the tomboy respecters cartoon is anything but pure satire.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Strategic Tea posted:

Leftist circles are pretty anti landlord, it's just an extremely online L33t Gamer version of "owning the libs"

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

gently caress yea boi gimme that infinite nothingness

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

So, uh, those identical noses. These teachers are supposed to be jewish, aren't they? You also see noses like that drawn for old crone witch types, but the hair is wrong for that.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Facebook Aunt posted:

So, uh, those identical noses. These teachers are supposed to be jewish, aren't they? You also see noses like that drawn for old crone witch types, but the hair is wrong for that.

What does your heart tell you about the literal Nazi cartoonist?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Today is a good day to draw

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oh god these are amazing.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I absolutely refuse to believe the tomboy respecters cartoon is anything but pure satire.

And even if you take it at face value it's obviously about otaku complaining about people labelling girl characters gay/trans the moment they display any non girlish-girl behaviour and not, like, JK Rowling style TERF-iness.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Time to clean my brush."

*tacks it to a wall, slashes it repeatedly with batleth*

"BEAT IT TO STOVOKOR"

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Petiso posted:

And even if you take it at face value it's obviously about otaku complaining about people labelling girl characters gay/trans the moment they display any non girlish-girl behaviour and not, like, JK Rowling style TERF-iness.

I don't know. You could easily read it as "trans men don't exist, and tomboys are just brainwashed into thinking that they're men when in reality they're girls that way I'm not gay."

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine looking at really obvious fascist talking points and not recognizing it right away.

Anyways, enjoy the presidential debate tonight, America. May the best pro-business law and order candidate win.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

My god why would anyone who doesn’t have to report on it watch this debate. I will be playing video games.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

zoux posted:

My god why would anyone who doesn’t have to report on it watch this debate. I will be playing video games.

People enjoy different things, OP

Some people like slamming their nuts in a screen door, for instance

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

zoux posted:

Remember the episode where Abe Simpson and Mr. Burns were in a tontine?

That, but replace the boat chase with someone definitely making GBS threads their pants.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Look Lois, I'm E̴x̴i̸s̸t̷e̴n̵t̵i̶a̴l̷

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Letterkenny/Star Wars memes are a thing I didn't know I needed. but I need more.

Also, what do you call the star wars memes that end with the credits? I need more of them but I can never find them.

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

CainFortea posted:

Letterkenny/Star Wars memes are a thing I didn't know I needed. but I need more.

Also, what do you call the star wars memes that end with the credits? I need more of them but I can never find them.

No one tell

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

The impending singularity has created Science diagrams that look like shitposts that look like science diagrams:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

:(

CopperHound posted:

The impending singularity has created Science diagrams that look like shitposts that look like science diagrams:

That is a really weird, but effective, methods of explaining it.