Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I say give them the nojoe tag and ban them if they violate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

World War Mammories posted:

have you noticed the universally derisive response to your posts? does that ever make you wonder that maybe this thread doesn't like trump or kekistan or whatever?

He's just trolling. He's got a grudge against C-SPAM and NoJoe in particular. I suspect he's one of the bluemagas who thinks not voting for Biden is voting for Trump because that's the premise of all his posts ITT

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

I say ban them

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

it's weird because you'd think that a bit like his would either be funny or make some sort of salient point or something

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Jewel Repetition posted:

He's just trolling. He's got a grudge against C-SPAM and NoJoe in particular. I suspect he's one of the bluemagas who thinks not voting for Biden is voting for Trump because that's the premise of all his posts ITT

well, yeah, clearly. it's just such a wonderful liberal moment. am I misunderstanding the goals of these people? no, it's these people who are wrong

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

yeah everyone knows if you want to own c-spam you go make a qcs thread about how "doomposting" and "cliques" are going to lead someone to kill themselves and if only there were posters with ~~posting bushido~~ and ~~true honor~~ we could finally have a reasonable informed discussion about how there's a GAT DANG CHEETO IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

99 CENTS AMIGO posted:

The NYC Board of Elections is astronomically messing up absentee ballots but it doesn't matter because I'm gonna take the time to early vote in person as our COVID rates soar and it's gonna be a vote that is not for Joe Biden.

Don't risk your life. No vote is a No Joe vote.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Chomp8645 posted:

I've considered it carefully and I think I'm going to vote for Geralt of Rivia.
Thinkin' of votin' for Joe Biden'. Round o' gwent oughta set me straight.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Judakel posted:

Seconding this!
Volunteer for a local Green candidate you like after the pandemic dies down, it's not worth putting your life at risk to (potentially) make a number go up by one

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Judakel posted:

I regret that I have but one life to lose to not vote for Joe Biden.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
The two things that will piss of the Dems more than anything are votes for Howie (wasted votes! Nader! JILL STEIN! :byodood:) or just low turnout in general (Why are the left/youth/insert scapegoat so apathetic?! VOTE!11!1!!) Either one works.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sydin posted:

The two things that will piss of the Dems more than anything are votes for Howie (wasted votes! Nader! JILL STEIN! :byodood:) or just low turnout in general (Why are the left/youth/insert scapegoat so apathetic?! VOTE!11!1!!) Either one works.

I'd say Howie works better because this election isn't likely to have low turnout just because of how much more political engaged people are due to Covid and Trump's anti-mattering field

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

I've been not voting for Joe Biden every day of my life up to this point and I'm not about to break that perfect winning streak, this year.

What's the record for number of consecutive days someone didn't vote for Joe Biden? Let's call Guinness.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'd say Howie works better because this election isn't likely to have low turnout just because of how much more political engaged people are due to Covid and Trump's anti-mattering field

Yeah, a vote for Howie will absolutely 100% piss off a lib more than anything else.
A Trump vote, they'll just be all "Ah well, nevertheless. Probably an uneducated redneck anyways."

Not voting will just elicit a shrug and a "Heh, lazy millennials :smuggo:"

But a vote for Howie? They'll be foaming at the mouth in impotent rage, restlessly crying and moaning about how you literally stole a vote from Biden and actively reduced his total.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I really hope that the normal republican/dem numbers are the same as the last 3-4 elections but then there's a bump of new voters who showed up for howie and whatever other 3rd party just because yeah. it will make the dems big mad.

YOU SAID JUST VOTE.

Plek
Jul 30, 2009
Well with NY leading the way there might be a bunch of "lost" dem ballots so 3rd party votes might turn up as an even higher than expected percentage. Or they'll just be drowned by the expected tidal wave of voters this year, the gently caress if I know?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They want to not give a poo poo about progressive issues anymore but also be seen as the least-right (and thus most-progressive) option. It's why they sued to get the Greens kicked out in PA (which is undemocratic and voter suppression btw, but you know the libs will never admit to that either)

But it didn't work. And it especially won't work even if they win. Libs like Dong will end up adjusting aggression towards BLM protesters, environmental protesters, anti-war protesters, #MeToo survivors (again), etc if Biden gets in and when they continue to protest (because the protests will not stop, regardless of if it's covered by CNN). Throwing a hissyfit tantrum about "they're not giving him a chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance", like Biden didn't have a chance to show he cared about any of those things in the Senate from '74 through '08 and in the White House from '09 through '16, and utterly refuse

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

For my NOJOE brethren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhYLIET951s

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

yeah everyone knows if you want to own c-spam you go make a qcs thread about how "doomposting" and "cliques" are going to lead someone to kill themselves and if only there were posters with ~~posting bushido~~ and ~~true honor~~ we could finally have a reasonable informed discussion about how there's a GAT DANG CHEETO IN THE WHITE HOUSE

The beautiful mix of doom and anger in cspam has probably saved a life or two.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

I've considered it carefully and I think I'm going to vote for Geralt of Rivia.

Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.

Geralt is nojoe

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

gimme a PA Deluxe Swing State NoJoe tag

the_steve posted:

Same. I've earned my valor :zpatriot:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.

Geralt is nojoe

His coat of arms has the NoJoe tag colors

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Joe? No!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I was thinking something along these lines

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

People are going to lose their minds over this lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Jewel Repetition posted:

Change mine to this, please.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

Incredible.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

hey there is a debate tonight right? hopefully we are in for some fun times.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Jewel Repetition posted:

:sickos:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

PLEASE

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

this is the only thing that's ever made me regret passing on a job offer I got in pennsylvania

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Jewel Repetition posted:

that's good too. hell, why not both

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol if you don't have a precious pa vote

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Jewel Repetition posted: