Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Gonna see how far I can read while taking a shot everytime there’s a pointless parentheses
September is Suicide Awareness Month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

September is Suicide Awareness Month.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

epic double-header imp book club of Masters of Doom followed by CliffyB's book inbound

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

epic double-header imp book club of Masters of Doom followed by CliffyB's book inbound

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Godd Howard getting access to Azure Cloud Computing, the greatest and most powerful cloud computing service on the planet, can only bring good things to gaming

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

can someone get the cliffyb manuscript. come on. bicyclops send him an email phishing as an editor.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

can someone get the cliffyb manuscript. come on. bicyclops send him an email phishing as an editor.

I'm not going to be at my laptop most of today but I'll try tomorrow. it's going to be hard because I'm pretty sure he had an agent who charged him fees lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

I'm not going to be at my laptop most of today but I'll try tomorrow. it's going to be hard because I'm pretty sure he had an agent who charged him fees lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOPlK10Rcdk

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

lmfao of course he did

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1308612239616888834

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

https://twitter.com/DonkeyKongApe/status/1100548456148553728?s=20

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/romero/status/1309463166477312001?s=21

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The win is too drat high!

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Tears for Fears pOwned my dick that night.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol this interview kicks rear end

Robert Rodriguez is set to remake Escape From New York and there’s another Halloween project coming in 2018. How do you feel about people remaking your films?

I love it, if they are going to pay me money. If they pay me, it’s wonderful. If they don’t pay me, I don’t care. I think it’s unfair if they don’t pay me. I think everyone should pay me. Why not? I’m an old guy now and I need money. Send me money.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I read another interview with him a while back about how he's been a huge Sonic fan since the first game on Genesis

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol to both

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah! posted:

Robert Rodriguez is set to remake Escape From New York and there’s another Halloween project coming in 2018. How do you feel about people remaking your films?

I love it, if they are going to pay me money. If they pay me, it’s wonderful. If they don’t pay me, I don’t care. I think it’s unfair if they don’t pay me. I think everyone should pay me. Why not? I’m an old guy now and I need money. Send me money.

Awesome.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao John Carpenter living the gamer's dream

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

looking forward to bill waterston giving a rare interview and revealing he's devoted his life to speedrunning Super Metroid

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
John carpenter kicks rear end

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Fungah! posted:

Kindred spirits.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Mr Salinger, do you think schools should still be teaching Catcher in the Rye?

I do, because then the publishing company gives me money. I think people should basically always give me money. I've personally called Masahiro Sakurai and told him Holden Caulfield can be in the next damned Smash Brothers game, for a big check. Put him in the Avengers for all I care. EA can make a video game of Field of Dreams with me as a character, for the right price.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

John Carpenter was going to sue Konami over Solid Snake, but didn't because Carpenter said Kojima was such a nice guy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I do, because then the publishing company gives me money. I think people should basically always give me money. I've personally called Masahiro Sakurai and told him Holden Caulfield can be in the next damned Smash Brothers game, for a big check. Put him in the Avengers for all I care. EA can make a video game of Field of Dreams with me as a character, for the right price.
lmao

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.

Bicyclops posted:

This is a really good deep cut, kudos on the field of dreams reference

Very appreciated post.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

postmodifier posted:

This is a really good deep cut, kudos on the field of dreams reference

Very appreciated post.

loving nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
heh, yeah, I read books.