Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

TheScott2K posted:

Stux filling the void left by fishmech by making GBS threads up whatever thread has his attention with verbose arguments over how he thinks something he has no first-hand knowledge of works

When Stux got probed from the TLOU2 spoilers thread, some other posters picked up the torch. My theory is that there is an argumentative spirit haunting these forums who chooses the most weak willed of the un-probed posters as their vessel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Zerot posted:

Have Microsoft's BC team ever talked about fall-back legacy modes like Sony has?

the gpu is running in a legacy mode, that is how it is running gcn targetted g ames on rdna2. that is a legacy mode. you are making me lose my mind you dont even understand what the diagram said lol here lets go through it together

lets go down these three one by one. as we go through them please hold this quote from df in your mind palace at all times: "this is the GPU running in compatibility mode, where it emulates the behaviour of the last generation Xbox - you aren't seeing the architectural improvements to performance from RDNA 2"

ps5. native. native means the hardware is running as it is designed. the gpu is running in rdna 2 mode. this is also how series x/s games will run, in rdna 2 mode. no ps4 or xbone games will run in this mode. rdna 2 cannot run them, on either platform. they fundamentally do not work which is why they will not get the rdna 2 specific improvements.

ps4 pro. legacy. the gpu is now running in its compatibility mode, it is translating between the gcn that the games expect and the rdna2 that the hardware actually is. legacy and compatibility are the same thing, just a different word. this is the mode the series x will run in, as it is running the one x versions of games with whatever improvements. the ps5 will use this mode for ps4 games. they have also said there will be improvements including resolution upgrades in some games. in the extremely unlikely event of a game panicking with the difference in power available rather than not run the game they will step down to 1:1 as close as they can to try and solve the problem. this problem may literally never happen on either console.

ps4 base. legacy. it is running in compatibility mode again. for the xbox this is the mode the series s is running in: it is running one s versions of games with whatever improvements it can. just like before if there are any issues it will try and go 1:1 to get games working. on the ps5 and series x if "stock" one x/pro mode doesnt work they will try this mode as a last resort. again this could potentially never happen on either platform with any game at any point. but it is literally idiotic to not have it here as a just in case for that tiny chance it somehow fixes a game that for whatever reason wont work. there is no logical reason to not put the option in. you do not need a direct source of someone saying this to you for the same reason you dont need a citation for the sky being blue.

now reread the df quote again "this is the GPU running in compatibility mode, where it emulates the behaviour of the last generation Xbox - you aren't seeing the architectural improvements to performance from RDNA 2"

i hope this has cleared things up for you

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

TheScott2K posted:

Stux filling the void left by fishmech by making GBS threads up whatever thread has his attention with verbose arguments over how he thinks something he has no first-hand knowledge of works

everything i post is objective Fact

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

So here's a curiosity. Here's a list of the top 100 games played on PS4 last month (August 2020). Aside from the titles which aren't on PS4, what games are any of you actively playing on PS4 or XB1 that aren't part of this list?

quote:

1 Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 83709 hours played
2 Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout 83572 hours played
3 Fortnite 65730 hours played
4 Ghost of Tsushima 55177 hours played
5 Grand Theft Auto V 48124 hours played
6 Apex Legends 33820 hours played
7 Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege 30408 hours played
8 FIFA 20 28599 hours played
9 Red Dead Redemption 2 28231 hours played
10 Destiny 2 18336 hours played
11 The Last of Us™ Part II 16385 hours played
12 Minecraft 16142 hours played
13 NBA 2K20 13610 hours played
14 Dead by Daylight 12988 hours played
15 Overwatch: Origins Edition 12840 hours played
16 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition 11997 hours played
17 Marvel’s Avengers Beta PS4 10180 hours played
18 Rocket League® PS4 9947 hours played
19 ARK: Survival Evolved PS4 7695 hours played
20 Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 Campaign Remastered PS4 7629 hours played
21 HYPER SCAPE™ PS4 7014 hours played
22 Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey PS4 6500 hours played
23 Horizon Zero Dawn™ PS4 6478 hours played
24 FINAL FANTASY XIV PS4 6177 hours played
25 Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4 5619 hours played
26 DEATH STRANDING™ PS4 5611 hours played
27 For Honor PS4 5531 hours played
28 God of War PS4 5448 hours played
29 Bloodborne™ PS4 5378 hours played
30 Warframe PS4 5297 hours played
31 Persona 5 Royal PS4 5124 hours played
32 eFootball PES 2020 PS4 4874 hours played
33 DARK SOULS™ III PS4 4428 hours played
34 DAYS GONE PS4 4281 hours played
35 The Last of Us™ Remastered PS4 4276 hours played
36 Monster Hunter World: Iceborne PS4 4250 hours played
37 F1® 2020 PS4 4175 hours played
38 Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 4175 hours played
39 STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II PS4 4110 hours played
40 Call of Duty®: WWII PS4 4071 hours played
41 Far Cry® 5 PS4 4006 hours played
42 Mortal Kombat 11 PS4 3934 hours played
43 Borderlands® 3 PS4 3886 hours played
44 Nioh 2 PS4 3716 hours played
45 The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited PS4 3628 hours played
46 Fallout 4 PS4 3557 hours played
47 FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE PS4 3443 hours played
48 Cuphead PS4 3384 hours played
49 Rogue Company PS4 3254 hours played
50 Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 PS4 3190 hours played
51 Far Cry® 3 Classic Edition PS4 3183 hours played
52 Warface PS4 3165 hours played
53 EA SPORTS™ UFC® 3 PS4 3125 hours played
54 Share Play PS4 2870 hours played
55 Brawlhalla PS4 2835 hours played
56 Skyrim PS4 2820 hours played
57 Need for Speed™ Heat PS4 2819 hours played
58 Control PS4 2798 hours played
59 SMITE PS4 2778 hours played
60 Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 PS4 2444 hours played
61 The Crew® 2 PS4 2420 hours played
62 Gran Turismo™SPORT PS4 2333 hours played
63 Uncharted™ 4: A Thief’s End PS4 2330 hours played
64 Fallout 76 PS4 2322 hours played
65 Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 2241 hours played
66 STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™ PS4 2239 hours played
67 DayZ PS4 2192 hours played
68 EA SPORTS™ UFC® 4 PS4 2169 hours played
69 Call of Duty®: Black Ops III PS4 2133 hours played
70 Battlefield™ 1 PS4 2108 hours played
71 BATMAN™: ARKHAM KNIGHT PS4 2102 hours played
72 Assassin’s Creed® Origins PS4 2065 hours played
73 Metro Exodus PS4 2035 hours played
74 Battlefield™ V PS4 2004 hours played
75 Farming Simulator 19 PS4 1982 hours played
76 Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2. PS4 1976 hours played
77 WATCH_DOGS® 2 PS4 1944 hours played
78 METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE DEFINITIVE EXPERIENCE PS4 1929 hours played
79 MLB® The Show™ 20 PS4 1914 hours played
80 Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice PS4 1864 hours played
81 Persona 5 PS4 1846 hours played
82 HITMAN™ 2 PS4 1809 hours played
83 Detroit: Become Human™ PS4 1787 hours played
84 DOOM Eternal PS4 1738 hours played
85 Shadow of the Tomb Raider PS4 1730 hours played
86 FIFA 19 PS4 1728 hours played
87 DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED PS4 1703 hours played
88 DARK SOULS™ II: Scholar of the First Sin PS4 1655 hours played
89 Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition PS4 1615 hours played
90 Neverwinter PS4 1603 hours played
91 Black Desert PS4 1590 hours played
92 Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection PS4 1587 hours played
93 The Sims™ 4 PS4 1573 hours played
94 PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS PS4 1569 hours played
95 Cities: Skylines PS4 1537 hours played
96 BioShock: The Collection PS4 1532 hours played
97 No Man’s Sky PS4 1523 hours played
98 GreedFall PS4 1465 hours played
99 Nioh PS4 1427 hours played
100 Dead Cells PS4 1388 hours played

I gotta say I'm impressed by the full representation of :darksouls:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
nier automata

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Stux posted:

nier automata

It's interesting this isn't on the list while Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection and the Bioshock collection are.

Dammit, gamers.

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums
Only use my PS4 for PSVR so pretty much all of my games

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

hanyolo posted:

Only use my PS4 for PSVR so pretty much all of my games

Are any of them multiplats that aren't on the list?

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
I am an employee of the Microsoft Gaming Division and they pay me to defend the Xbox One on the Something Awful Forums

univbee posted:

Are any of them multiplats that aren't on the list?

Tetris effect, superhot & RE7 are the only ones I can think of, doubt that benefits from BC upgrades tho

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

I honestly did not think that Apex Legends would be as high as that, but its nice to see that it is.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Stux just say whatever it is you think you're implying because it's unclear as gently caress

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

someday stux will finish a thought and we'll give him a medal for it

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
remember when a bunch of us tried to explain basic adult finances to Stux and he kept falling back on "I'm not from America, I pay for everything with shavings of gold I carry in a bag"

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Akuma posted:

Stux just say whatever it is you think you're implying because it's unclear as gently caress

whatt im implying is that when they say the series x/s are running in a compatibility mode for backwards compatibility because the games cant run native on rdna 2 that means that the series x/s are running in a compatibility mode for backwards compatibility because the games cant run native on rdna 2 which is also what the ps5 is doing for ps4 games except its using the word "legacy" instead.

TheScott2K posted:

remember when a bunch of us tried to explain basic adult finances to Stux and he kept falling back on "I'm not from America, I pay for everything with shavings of gold I carry in a bag"

remember when a bunch of other non-americans said "thats right" lol

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

Make fun of Stux for posting like a meth addict on a week long bender, not the credit card thing.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

I've been following these threads because I'm oddly excited about next gen for the first time since the PS2/GCN era and Stux's manic aggroposting has lent itself to a general nostalgic feeling.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

I also can't tell if these disagreements are earnest, console war shitposting, or something else. I didn't get a PS4 until FF7R came out so I don't have many legacy games to worry about there.

I am glad MS is pushing back compat so hard both because I have more invested in the ecosystem and because it seems to dovetail with their general goals with Gamepass.

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006
October's games with gold have been announced.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1310957868695330818

Slayaway Camp is a surprisingly good little puzzle game, and Maid of Sker looks like exactly the kind of game I want to get in GWG.

Costume Quest is interesting because the Xbox One port had been available for GWG a few years ago.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
im upgrading my pc im just here to have fun

Crafty
Dec 9, 2003

I CAN'T SEE SHIT.

xbox one is the best
I want to get to know the man behind the bad posts. Where are you from stux, and why

Will my nice TV from 4 years ago even be able to display gears of war 5 at 120FPS? I'm guessing I'd have to upgrade? I know it can't do above 1080p

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I feel like during this outgoing gen, playing last-gen games had a lot less of the "wow this looks like poo poo" going on than it had before, even when doing so on the original hardware. Playing PS2 games when the 360/PS3 gen got chugging kinda sucked a lot.

To me, that makes BC more valuable than before - circling back to old games I missed doesn't feel like getting in a time machine, it just feels like playing a game. I feel like that's gonna keep up.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
idk i would say on average ps2 era games look nicer than 360 era games just bcos 360 and ps3 both went in so hard on making every game intensely ugly from a design standpoint

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Ok, man

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Zerot posted:

October's games with gold have been announced.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1310957868695330818

Slayaway Camp is a surprisingly good little puzzle game, and Maid of Sker looks like exactly the kind of game I want to get in GWG.

Costume Quest is interesting because the Xbox One port had been available for GWG a few years ago.

Costume Quest 2 is already on Game Pass, and the games are similar enough that playing both back to back wouldn't be that fun.

Stux posted:

idk i would say on average ps2 era games look nicer than 360 era games just bcos 360 and ps3 both went in so hard on making every game intensely ugly from a design standpoint

The jump to HD video output was huge. I'm not a resolution whore, but standard def looks really, really rough.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

What the hell is Sphinx. Kinda fun not having played any of this poo poo. It’ll give me something to do with my new Xbox since none of the launch titles are in anyway appealing.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

whatt im implying is that when they say the series x/s are running in a compatibility mode for backwards compatibility because the games cant run native on rdna 2 that means that the series x/s are running in a compatibility mode for backwards compatibility because the games cant run native on rdna 2 which is also what the ps5 is doing for ps4 games except its using the word "legacy" instead.
That's great but I think you missed the point of what they were saying, which is that historically on the PS4 Pro whether the game runs boosted or not is up to the user, sometimes leading to bad results, and in the absence of any information contrarywise from Sony we can guess that it will be a similar situation with the PS5 playing PS4 games. They left it up to the user to try it out and see what happened, it didn't feel very curated.

But you run an X enhanced game on Bone X and the options are there aren't any options. It's enhanced by MS or other developers or it's not, there is no "boost mode" exposed to the user, and this seemingly extends to the Series X|S.

Maybe I'm wrong and that's not what they were talking about but you seemed to go off the deep end about technical stuff that nobody but you was really talking about.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Akuma posted:

That's great but I think you missed the point of what they were saying, which is that historically on the PS4 Pro whether the game runs boosted or not is up to the user, sometimes leading to bad results, and in the absence of any information contrarywise from Sony we can guess that it will be a similar situation with the PS5 playing PS4 games. They left it up to the user to try it out and see what happened, it didn't feel very curated.

But you run an X enhanced game on Bone X and the options are there aren't any options. It's enhanced by MS or other developers or it's not, there is no "boost mode" exposed to the user, and this seemingly extends to the Series X|S.

Maybe I'm wrong and that's not what they were talking about but you seemed to go off the deep end about technical stuff that nobody but you was really talking about.

i think youve missed a part because youve included if "its enhanced or its not", where the difference is the user turning it on or off vs the software handling it automatically. the other person was saying they believe the xbox will under no circumstances ever put a game in non-boost mode for any reason, even if it would cause issues to be running in the enhanced/boosted mode. they then pointed to the ps5 presentation where it names ps4 "legacy modes" as something the xbox wont be doing

Zerot posted:

Have Microsoft's BC team ever talked about fall-back legacy modes like Sony has?

Zerot posted:

Microsoft has never mentioned legacy modes

the legacy ps4 modes in the ps5 talk are put next to the native ps5 mode. we know from what digital foundry have said that the xbox is also doing this, because both consoles are running rdna2 which cannot just run the last gen games natively, it uses a compatibility mode to translate betwen gcn and rdna2. the series x is explicitly running a one x compatibility mode with added enhancements, including resolution boosts. the ps5 is also doing this. the series s is using a one s compatiblity mode. they seemed to struggle with understanding how these are the exact same thing because the word each company used was different.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Crafty posted:

Will my nice TV from 4 years ago even be able to display gears of war 5 at 120FPS?

Lol no

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

univbee posted:

So here's a curiosity. Here's a list of the top 100 games played on PS4 last month (August 2020). Aside from the titles which aren't on PS4, what games are any of you actively playing on PS4 or XB1 that aren't part of this list?

I'm not sure I'm comfortable confronting the fact that I know and have opinions about all of the top 100 PS4 games (not that I've played them all—in many cases my opinion is "not for me"). I wonder how many games I know and have opinions about in total.

Hundreds? Thousands?

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Stux posted:

i think youve missed a part because youve included if "its enhanced or its not", where the difference is the user turning it on or off vs the software handling it automatically. the other person was saying they believe the xbox will under no circumstances ever put a game in non-boost mode for any reason, even if it would cause issues to be running in the enhanced/boosted mode. they then pointed to the ps5 presentation where it names ps4 "legacy modes" as something the xbox wont be doing

the legacy ps4 modes in the ps5 talk are put next to the native ps5 mode. we know from what digital foundry have said that the xbox is also doing this, because both consoles are running rdna2 which cannot just run the last gen games natively, it uses a compatibility mode to translate betwen gcn and rdna2. the series x is explicitly running a one x compatibility mode with added enhancements, including resolution boosts. the ps5 is also doing this. the series s is using a one s compatiblity mode. they seemed to struggle with understanding how these are the exact same thing because the word each company used was different.
As a proponent of PC gaming I can see why you'd think the distinction between "turn it on if you want but we can't guarantee it'll work great" (which is what boost mode basically originally said on PS4 Pro) vs "you get the best version of the game" isn't worthwhile but it's not nothing.

Again, if Sony said one way or the other we'd know whether New Boost is something Sony are checking for each title and handling the choice for you or if it's just a toggle buried in a menu again.

There's also AutoHDR as a BC feature that I don't think PS4 on PS5 has? Edit: also API changes to let Xbone games be aware they're on a Series and react appropriately. But you're stuck on "compatibility modes" and technical poo poo so you can't see the spirit of the question. It's all of this together that makes one seem more "fully featured" than the other to that poster, not whether the processors are running in legacy modes.

Akuma fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Sep 29, 2020

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

Stux posted:

you are making me lose my mind

yeah it's him, he's the reason

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Crafty posted:

I want to get to know the man behind the bad posts. Where are you from stux, and why
he lives closest to you in more ways than one

Akuma posted:

also API changes to let Xbone games be aware they're on a Series and react appropriately.
ya but that isn't anything unique to xbox, min sdk/xdk versions reported from the game's manifest and different features being exposed by the system has been around for a while. the most prominently known one would be bloodborne being built on a pre-boost sdk and needing more extensive modification to trick it into using the extra performance from boost even if you have the system give it the resources from the get-go

then again we are stepping into nda'ed territory and it is easier to just watch the madness spread rather than refute point-by-point and show hands before official reveals. hope you're far away from the madness epicentre surrounding stux and crafty down there i hear it's contagious

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Akuma posted:

As a proponent of PC gaming I can see why you'd think the distinction between "turn it on if you want but we can't guarantee it'll work great" (which is what boost mode basically originally said on PS4 Pro) vs "you get the best version of the game" isn't worthwhile but it's not nothing.

Again, if Sony said one way or the other we'd know whether New Boost is something Sony are checking for each title and handling the choice for you or if it's just a toggle buried in a menu again.

There's also AutoHDR as a BC feature that I don't think PS4 on PS5 has? Edit: also API changes to let Xbone games be aware they're on a Series and react appropriately. But you're stuck on "compatibility modes" and technical poo poo so you can't see the spirit of the question. It's all of this together that makes one seem more "fully featured" than the other to that poster, not whether the processors are running in legacy modes.

i think you are misreading me here, im not denying that. not at all. in fact i 100% understand the preference between it being automatic vs a toggle for either side. what im saying is the assertion that the xbox will never, ever, under any circumstances run a game at close to original performance in order to deal with the edge case of games which for whatever reason kick up a stink when the hardware its dealing with is too different is nonsensical. if a game cant work unless the series x runs it exactly as it is on the xbone it will run exactly as it is on the xbone rather than not work.

im not stuck on compatibility modes, they brought up sony mentioning their compatibility mode in their technical presentation as something the xbox was not doing. they then would not accept that the xbox was in fact using a "legacy" mode in order to get gcn targeted xbone games running on the rdna2 gpu. they also said they didnt even mean autohdr etc, and the context for them mentioning the legacy mode for the ps5 bc was them saying "Most games will probably run about the same that they did on PS4 or PS4 Pro". this was entirely because of them seeing the legacy mode diagram and not understanding what they were looking at. i dont think you would deny that sony have said pretty clearly games will be enhanced, and they have included frame rate and resolution increases over ps4/pro versions.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Fair enough. I should probably stop speaking for that other person!

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006

Akuma posted:

Fair enough. I should probably stop speaking for that other person!

I disengaged from the conversation, but here's what I said initially that they objected to.

Zerot posted:

Sony's messaging for next-gen has been so off. I'm mostly willing to blame covid, but I wonder how much is due to internal staff changes. It's hard not to second guess their statements at this point though.

I do think people are expecting way too much from PS4 BC on PS5. I don't think it's going to be as fully featured as Microsoft's implementation.

I explained why I think that, and maybe I'm wrong. It's fine. It really doesn't need to keep going.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1310994665865314304

Glad the move to $70 games didn't remove the need for our precious deluxe editions.

e; lmao

hanyolo
Jul 18, 2013
Half a SSD expansion card for 1 game lmao

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

univbee posted:

Tekken 7, tekken tag 2, tekken 6, virtua fighter 5, fallout new vegas, skate 3, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, middle earth shadow of war, dishonored 2/death of the outsider, outer wilds, Ikaruga.

So 4 games with gold titles and 6 gamepass titles out of 12 games (I bought tekken 7 but it's on gamepass now). Ikaruga was free with gold on the Argentina store (iirc) if you managed to snag it online. Xbox really does just provide crazy value for me personally.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Sep 29, 2020

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Barudak posted:

EA Play bringing you that Anthem content you crave.

EA's non sports game lineup is dire, innit?

There's a rumor they're putting out an NHL 94 remaster, something I've been personally screaming for and really really want. I need all the 94s, madden was the best when juking was literally turning in a circle.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I've heard rumblings that NFS Heat is actually a pretty good One Of Those, and Jedi Fallen Order is supposedly pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
Hoping Fallen Order goes on basic Play around mid-November as it will have been a year since release and just in time for the pre-order to arrive.