Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

surf rock posted:

I thought this thing was supposed to be done in two minutes?

Actually we turned on Whose Line Is It Anyway about An hour and a half ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ZK5Hm_V5s

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

BIden can huff my farts tho for goingn against GND

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Aineris posted:

Why in the loving world did the Dems go with this loving moron?

literally obama and clyburn

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

ReidRansom posted:

:hai: :hai:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
vote you stupid bastards

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The takeaway I'm getting from the thread is that biden doesn't like BLM, environmentalism or decent wages but at least he's not trump?

yaaaay

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Aineris posted:

I know we all hate trump, but gently caress Biden is bombing this in every conceivable fashion.

The best thing that could possibly happen is that both of these morons die of Covid before the election.

He definitely came off better than trump.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
what the gently caress is he yammering on about

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ReidRansom posted:

no you see, he has his own version, which is necessary because

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE GREEN NEW DEAL!!!!!! stop putting words in my mouth.

gently caress them kids.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Aineris posted:

I know we all hate trump, but gently caress Biden is bombing this in every conceivable fashion.

The best thing that could possibly happen is that both of these morons die of Covid before the election.

If dems have any chance of winning, it'll be based on the veep debates.

gently caress these old shits.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Weaksauce optimism (admittedly not a bad line) instead of calling Trump a fascist is a shame.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Gripweed posted:

Biden just promised that he will create millions of jobs that pay under 15 bucks an hour.

It was over 15 dollars an hour. Jesus he isn't who I wanted either but these character assassinations by no joe folks is nuts.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Shammypants posted:

Right he didn't come up with it first of all and has suggested since 2019 that he wants to create a version of such a deal that is his own (probably wildy worse). There should be no surprises or shock here that he doesn't support it. It's not new.

This forum is both the most tuned in and the most tuned out in the weirdest ways.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Trying to do a COOOOOO

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Polygynous posted:

vote you stupid bastards

lmao

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
We caught em all!

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

A big flaming stink posted:

No, really, did Biden just say he doesn't support $15 an hour minimum wage?

He said, as accurately as I can recall "...and they won't just be $15/hr jobs either, they'll be a real, prevailing wage" which to me sounds like he's saying they'll be better than $15/hr but if you're a nojoe badbrains you probably interpret it as the opposite

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

OwlFancier posted:

The takeaway I'm getting from the thread is that biden doesn't like BLM, environmentalism or decent wages but at least he's not trump?

yaaaay

The Aristocrats!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

yaaaay

Eh, not quite.,

He absolutely did not openly support BLM.
He was trying for a "I support the BIDEN deal" burn but it came across as him just throwing the GND under the bus.
The wages thing was people misunderstanding something.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Biden's closing on voting was good. Trump is looking worse as this goes on. There are no winners.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
loving this unhinged rant

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

I liked Biden's "go vote" yammering.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

silicone thrills posted:

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE GREEN NEW DEAL!!!!!! stop putting words in my mouth.

gently caress them kids.

phrasing, joe! phrasing!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Polygynous posted:

vote you stupid bastards

I get to go print my ballot on thursday or friday and I'm going to vote for howie :unsmith:

E: it's my happy thought after this

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Aineris posted:

That's how I feel, and its super unfortunate.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I think Donald Trump is some kind of a golem created to induce an unpleasant, unknowable sensation in large portions of the population and some kind of starry-eyed hate for their fellow man in everyone else, I can't conceive of looking at him for any length of time and not feeling sick.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
THEY FOUND EM IN CREEKS

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
sorry did he just accuse biden of some manner of crime against flynn

oh and turnip just said 'rigged election' jesus loving wept

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

The takeaway is that this is the best metaphor for our society now - a loving puerile shouting match between two psychos. Trump is a liar as usual but shouts so loud that it becomes the truth as per usual. We could have done a lot better than Biden, FFS.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
And Trump is already discrediting the election. I'm tired America. The world is tired. So so tired.

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

adoration for none posted:

Biden does not support the Green New Deal nor BLM

He's not trying to appeal to people who are already going to vote for him.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Trump keeps thinking he has scored so huge win by getting Biden to say poo poo like he doesn’t support the Green New Deal. Biden was trying to say it earlier in that segment and Trump interrupted him. Biden wanted to say that. He knows what his base is, and he knows the progressive left will still vote for him because Trump is an all-time terrible candidate.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Shammypants posted:

Right he didn't come up with it first of all and has suggested since 2019 that he wants to create a version of such a deal that is his own (probably wildy worse). There should be no surprises or shock here that he doesn't support it. It's not new.

better tell biden that

https://twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1311131094432002048

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Faustian Bargain posted:

Biden's closing on voting was good. Trump is looking worse as this goes on. There are no winners.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

OwlFancier posted:

yaaaay

Biden is... fine. Not great, but fine. Don't listen to the NoJoes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"It may be months till the election is decided" get the gently caress outta here with that priming bullshit.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Biden's face when Trump said he was counting on the Supreme Court to count the ballots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

idiotsavant posted:

He said, as accurately as I can recall "...and they won't just be $15/hr jobs either, they'll be a real, prevailing wage" which to me sounds like he's saying they'll be better than $15/hr but if you're a nojoe badbrains you probably interpret it as the opposite

Most likely because Davis Bacon wages are far, far, far better than $15/hour

Propaganda Hour fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Sep 30, 2020