Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Joe Biden is who he is, I don't see the point in getting even the slightest bit mad tonight about him distancing himself from the Green New Deal. It's always been his campaign's policy to try and cut into the moderate vote.

I've already made my peace about who he is, he's imperfect and conservative. I will still happily vote for him because the alternative is monstrous. If you can't make your peace with that, then that's your prerogative, but don't act like this is some sort of new revelation that requires a new bout of outrage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
This is the dumbest thing.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Chris Wallace: RESPEC MAH AUTHORITAH

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Mailmen dumping votes in rivers. Pfft, that old chestnut.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I get to go print my ballot on thursday or friday and I'm going to vote for howie :unsmith:

:hfive:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

300 million ballots have been lost in the river, I know I saw them all!

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Biden will absolutely not do enough to fix anything that needs to be fixed, including addressing climate change, but jesus loving christ I hate donald trump

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

JT Jag posted:

If you can't make your peace with that, then that's your prerogative, but don't act like this is some sort of new revelation that requires a new bout of outrage.

This is asking a lot of D&D.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
Trump looks like a greasy meatball that fell off the plate, rolled under the couch and collected a bunch of cat hair.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Someone is on stage saying the courts and other tools can be used to undermine the election. But hey he also loud man and loud man make many noise me think that make him win and people like him.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

SUPER boomer energy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

TRUMP VOTES THROWN INTO THE RIVER

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This whole night I feel like Biden has been out in left field except for a few points where something clicks in his dementia brain and he gets real mad

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Mailmen dumping votes in rivers. Pfft, that old chestnut.

This is why that one river burned.

Adoomsdaygap
Apr 20, 2013
Donald Trump has been an unmitigated disaster, and in response to him, the Dems chose to run Joe loving Biden. Liberals deserve every single thing Trump is going to do to them in his second term. But here's the thing. The rest of us don't. God drat you sick fucks for forcing this nightmare upon us.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
I love counting the votes

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

Praying that hatred of trump rather than enthusiasm for Biden will put Biden over the top because fuckkk

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Biden emphasizing climate change and Chris asking a climate change question is actually quite good. Biden did stumble the answer about the GND but it is technically true that there is a "GND" out there that doesn't really exist as a plan, and would be foolish to support it uncritically; he's right to emphasize his own plan as different, but the fact that he actually thinks of his plan and the GND as interchangeable is a pretty good sign.

But holy poo poo Trump doubling down on voting fraud.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

JT Jag posted:

Joe Biden is who he is, I don't see the point in getting even the slightest bit mad tonight about him distancing himself from the Green New Deal. It's always been his campaign's policy to try and cut into the moderate vote.

I've already made my peace about who he is, he's imperfect and conservative. I will still happily vote for him because the alternative is monstrous. If you can't make your peace with that, then that's your prerogative, but don't act like this is some sort of new revelation that requires a new bout of outrage.

Excuse me?

Didn't you hear me?

I'll repeat myself.

Most.

Progressive.

Nominee.

In.

History.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

ummel posted:

Trump looks like a greasy meatball that fell off the plate, rolled under the couch and collected a bunch of cat hair.

Very accurate description

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

JT Jag posted:

I wonder what's happening in CSPAM right now

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Adoomsdaygap posted:

Donald Trump has been an unmitigated disaster, and in response to him, the Dems chose to run Joe loving Biden. Liberals deserve every single thing Trump is going to do to them in his second term. But here's the thing. The rest of us don't. God drat you sick fucks for forcing this nightmare upon us.

:ok:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

MakaVillian posted:

300 million ballots have been lost in the river, I know I saw them all!

So many that beavers often make their dams from rafts of discarded ballots.

If you can get to the heart of a beaver dam, you may even see some rare Mondale ballots in there.

morothar
Dec 21, 2005

Faustian Bargain posted:

Biden's closing on voting was good. Trump is looking worse as this goes on. There are no winners.

This. Trump is the avatar of white lost privilege and resentment. Biden is empathic and reaches out to people. Biden’s not doing great in the sense of a straight-up fistfight, but I’m not actually convinced that is a good strategy, beyond feeling good when your team scores.

DapperDraculaDeer
Aug 4, 2007

Shut up, Nick! You're not Twilight.
EIGHTY MILLION BALLOTS SWAMPING THE SYSTEM

How many votes do we usually count on election day?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
BORN TO VOTE / BALLOTS ARE gently caress / Burn Em All 1989 / I am mail man / 410,757,864,530 DUMPED VOTES

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Can this go on for 3 more hours please

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
dooooooooooooooomed

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
You could listen to Surfin' Bird on loop for 2 hours and get the same experience as watching this debate.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Push El Burrito posted:

BORN TO VOTE / BALLOTS ARE gently caress / Burn Em All 1989 / I am mail man / 410,757,864,530 DUMPED VOTES

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
This is how he's going to steal office, you know? Despite mail ballots being fine, he's sewing the fake narrative that it isn't and doing nothing to improve the supposed faults. This will be a shitshow.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Great loving candidate guys.most electable and progressive man to ever run

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

house of the dad posted:

Can this go on for 3 more hours please

are you insane

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Trump sounds incoherent here as usual.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery
Trump outright encouraging voter intimidation

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Biden is... fine. Not great, but fine. Don't listen to the NoJoes.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
talking poo poo about PA is not good donnie lmao

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

No Joe voters are insane, you'd rather this monster stay in office, Christ.

Also cant wait for the post debate where Trump calls Chris Wallace unfair for not letting him constantly interrupt (even though Wallace has been invisible most of the time). Cant wait to see how weak the next moderator is.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MakaVillian posted:

I wonder what's happening in CSPAM right now

Link please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Holy hell, Trump is encouraging voter intimidation