Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris Wallace: Thank you and goodnight, and now that the debate is over, please, please leave the room if this will ... if this will affect you....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
I'm actually on the verge of tears. Maybe the vice pres debate will be a better watch.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Joe Biden having a wife that is willing to kiss him is probably the strongest aspect of his performance.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Just write that you're voting for Trump on the envelope because I assume that's what you're planning based on your gangtags.

I'm not but it literally doesn't matter because the county I vote in is redder than blood

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

What dark event we just watched. Lol. We gon' die.

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

Glass of Milk posted:

I think this and casting doubt on the veracity of elections pisses most people off. You can't get them to vote, but to infer that's it's not going to be fair? That's runs counter to the American idea of the peaceful transfer of power.

Everything he did tonight pisses people off.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Polygynous posted:

maybe not the one that died in a month but anyway

William Harrison was the worst of them all

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Trump ended completely unhinged, jesus

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

That was pretty great.

My 12 year old thought it was really funny.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
CNN: that was a poo poo show, this is cable, we can say that

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

PBS Newshour is gonna go five hours dissecting this.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Just write that you're voting for Trump on the envelope because I assume that's what you're planning based on your gangtags.

lmao this is always so pathetic

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Lol some dude just yelling “TROMMP!” At the end

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
:lol: at the CNN post-debate show

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
I think Trump's insistence that he won't stand down after a defeat may hurt him, because it simply encourages Democrat voters to show up in greater numbers to make the victory indisputable.

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
post-debate comentary is all like "biden supporters are probably relieved that biden showed up" and that's literally all he did.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
it's a trainwreck, but it's a trainwreck of democracy

Aineris
Oct 10, 2005
How dare these black people not want to get murdered!? Don't they know it could expose me to COVID!?

Faustian Bargain posted:

Either way, next debate needs better moderation.

I've never once seen a debate moderator with any balls whatsoever. It's always a loving joke how spineless they are. Trump at least knows how to play to that though. Biden obviously doesn't.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
biden had his issues but holy gently caress trump was loving awful.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Jake Tapper and Dana Bash look like they're gonna faint.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol seems like everyone is saying that was a disaster

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
CNN officially uses word “That was a shitshow.”

wielder
Feb 16, 2008

"You had best not do that, Avatar!"
Trump was a complete manchild and gave no respect to the moderator, but I guess his base will claim that's a sign of strength when it just makes him look like a loving joke.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

CNN getting it right for once

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
lol i have to admit that I was worried that the media would frame this as "STRONG DONALD SPEAKS OVER WEAK JOE" but apparently donald's messiness managed to tire even ABC

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Gatts posted:

CNN officially uses word “That was a shitshow.”

Dana Bash saying what we are all thinking.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
CNN is ripping apart Trump, this will be the media narrative tomorrow.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

MakaVillian posted:

I wonder what's happening in CSPAM right now
This sure as hell felt polluted with CSPAMMERS.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

biden had his issues but holy gently caress trump was loving awful.

ABC calling it "chaos vs. stability"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Agent Burt Macklin posted:

Jake Tapper and Dana Bash look like they're gonna faint.

Rachel Maddow looks like she just witnessed the Ailen chest buster scene happen in real life.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

what a disaster.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

CNN.com putting full blame of shitshow on Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/29/politics/us-election-first-presidential-debate/index.html

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

veni veni veni posted:

Lol some dude just yelling “TROMMP!” At the end

that was 1000% Don Jr.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

NBC is spinning it as a "disaster, but clearly caused by one of the two debaters" which I agree with

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Just Chamber posted:

No Joe voters are insane, you'd rather this monster stay in office, Christ.

Near as I can tell they're looking for their own bully to get into a shouting match with Trump because that would totally work.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Propaganda Hour posted:

William Harrison was the worst of them all

I mean if he managed to kill a million people in a month while his lungs melted, fine

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Code Jockey posted:

lmao this is always so pathetic

It also tends to be true.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

adoration for none posted:

I think Trump's insistence that he won't stand down after a defeat may hurt him, because it simply encourages Democrat voters to show up in greater numbers to make the victory indisputable.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Aineris posted:

I've never once seen a debate moderator with any balls whatsoever. It's always a loving joke how spineless they are. Trump at least knows how to play to that though. Biden obviously doesn't.

I think if there were an actual strong moderator neither party would participate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Biden did better then I thought he would, trump did much much much much much worse then I expected.

His debate strategy was looking at memes on reddit and acting like a 12 year old.