Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Yeah, he is going to win Latinos from Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

super sweet best pal posted:

Trump kicked Biden’s rear end and now the media is trying to spin it as a Biden win. loving called it. For my next prediction, the sun will rise tomorrow.

We trolling in here or just horse-shoeing like crazy? Because my god the number of leftists fawning over Trump tonight has really been something.

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Judakel posted:

he did though

y'know its amazing what you can salvage from salvage

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

That Spooky Witch posted:

y'know its amazing what you can salvage from salvage

he absolutely did

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Grimdude posted:

We trolling in here or just horse-shoeing like crazy? Because my god the number of leftists fawning over Trump tonight has really been something.

I think it's just people really tired of being gaslit by dems, not trump fans. But you knew that

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Radirot posted:

youre all on drugs. what was your favorite part?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Yeah, That's why it's strange to hear "the moderator was terrible this time" every single time.

Per the talking points every election is an isolated event devoid of all context so they can keep trotting out the same bullshit to get us to vote for demons, so it stands to reason that they just recycle the same debate playbook too.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Shear Modulus posted:

lol at trump name dropping the proud boys but biden refusing to say that black lives matter

god i just got deja vu looking at this post

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
democracy lmao

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

All the moderator would have had to do is turn off one of their mics, rather than begging and pleading for them to stop like a loser. Is that completely out of the question and it's never been done before in one of these?

they’re not going to agree to that but even if they did it wouldn’t matter because the other candidate would still be able to hear them talk and be distracted by it.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

sportsgenius86 posted:

they’re not going to agree to that but even if they did it wouldn’t matter because the other candidate would still be able to hear them talk and be distracted by it.
It would drive them up the loving wall though and they might even realize that the moderator has some actual power over them.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Chokes McGee posted:

what's stopping you

I wanna be a major famous good-guy figure in American Civil War II and I’m not monied or educated or experienced or connected or employed or swole enough to do that yet.

Also I don’t have an illegal weapons and ammo stockpile. Or a bomb-proof bunker. Or a food ration supply. For when the Red Shirts come. With their guns. And their bombs.

Inner Light
Jan 2, 2020

quoting for a new page

Phone posted:

sir
sir
sir
sir
sir
sir sir

sir
mr president
sir sir sir
sir
sir
sir sir
sir
sir
sir
sir sir sir
sir
sir
mr president
sir
sir
sir sir sir
you agreed to the rules
sir
sir
sir
sir
sir sir
mr president
sir
sir

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
don't vote for joe biden.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
look guys, senile grandpa's heart didn't give out, so that's a win, ok?

e: crushing biden victory

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

:hmmyes: ill accept this.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

MadJackal posted:

Ding ding ding.

There's no clip of Trump's Overpowering Dominance of talking over both the moderator and Biden that makes him look good, but there's a good week of coverage and ad buys about Trump being a racist rear end in a top hat.

Trump plays defense, loses another week of trying to set a narrative, polls stay static and he's underwater nationally by 8%.

you're wrong it makes him look great. its exactly what the people who want trump want him to do, thats why they love him

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

JOE!

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
J. erk
O. ff
E. mulators

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

Grimdude posted:

it's not "fawning over trump" to have been a witness to how everything political has played out over the last four years and to extrapolate from tonight to predict more of the same

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

PawParole posted:

lol culvers has the debate on and the boomers are all hooting and hollering.

lolling at this image, thanks

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grimdude posted:

Think you need to lurk some more or maybe learn what leftism is

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Real Mean Queen posted:

What’s this from?

turn off your monitor

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

Well I guess the "deterred" gambit paid off after all

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We may hate Trump’s politics but we love it when he clowns on the people who killed meaningful opposition in favor of liberalism’s regressiveness.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

Biden Pyrrhic Victory

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

"look I often say I don't like trump's policies in a vague way, but I do approve of everything he does and says and see nothing wrong with anything and he definitely won tonight lol eat it libs. anyway I'm a leftist."

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

don’t have a stupid rear end ugly rear end “retro” 50’s sci-fi/fantasy trash-book avatar for olds and brokens.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

"look I often say I don't like trump's policies in a vague way, but I do approve of everything he does and says and see nothing wrong with anything and he definitely won tonight lol eat it libs. anyway I'm a leftist."

while this DOES define a real type of person on this forum, trump probably did win tonight

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

absolutely in awe of your sagacity

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
Pyrrhea

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dia-Phyrrhea

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

what words did they use to describe biden

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

GrimGypsy posted:

many are saying this

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Some Guy TT posted:

what words did they use to describe biden

"Smart"
"Sexy"
"Leftist as hell"
"Marxist GOd"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
but really it was this

https://twitter.com/Ike_Saul/status/1311144157512163328?s=20

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

GrimGypsy posted:

Ok person with a racial slur in your username.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

"Smart"
"Sexy"
"Leftist as hell"
"Marxist GOd"

uh did we watch the same thing?

"presidential"
"politician"
"predictable"

Admiral Ray posted: