Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

New episode is up.

loving Apple TV is a liar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

esperterra posted:

With over 100 more Goku votes than Goku votes (i'm surprised that many people voted Goku at all!) in the past twenty four hours, Bioshuffle is officially banned from this thread.

If you see him posting in here after his probe is up, report it immediately kthx.

quoting for this page thx for comin to my ted talk

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

withak posted:

loving Apple TV is a liar.

Man fuckin assholes!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

New episode is up.

....you've made a powerful enemy today.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

Antony Starr had an interesting quote about homelander in an interview where he said that he played homelander as a guy who thinks he’s the father figure of the seven. Which is distinct from comic homelander who’s just an evil man child psycho, TV homelander wants to be a dad but doesent really grasp what that means since he never had either parent.

In that light the jerking off scene probably wouldn’t have worked since that’s not what he’s about.

massive spider fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Sep 30, 2020

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

MarcusSA posted:

New episode is up.

I am staring very hard at your AV and making popping motions with my fingers. Is your head still intact?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

I am staring very hard at your AV and making popping motions with my fingers. Is your head still intact?

I can’t be the only one that got that notification!!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

MarcusSA posted:

I can’t be the only one that got that notification!!

I didn't believe it for a second because it's Tuesday and I was sure you were just making a joke about the releases getting earlier and earlier. I just thought, "haha, good one".

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tip posted:

I didn't believe it for a second because it's Tuesday and I was sure you were just making a joke about the releases getting earlier and earlier. I just thought, "haha, good one".

I posted a picture!

I also thought today was Wednesday.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

MarcusSA posted:

I posted a picture!

I also thought today was Wednesday.

I'm not calling you a liar, I was just saying I thought it was a pretty good joke until I realized you actually believed it.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tip posted:

I'm not calling you a liar, I was just saying I thought it was a pretty good joke until I realized you actually believed it.

Apple lied.

I died.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I thought I'd have something to keep me from watching the debate. You bastards

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

GD_American posted:

I thought I'd have something to keep me from watching the debate. You bastards

Also this....

My brain is already leaking from all this bulllllshiiiit.

Give me The Boys!!!!!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

MarcusSA posted:

New episode is up.

loving diabolical.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

spacetoaster posted:

Somewhere, some guy is wondering why his butt keeps getting pinched.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

massive spider posted:

In that light the jerking off scene probably wouldn’t have worked since that’s not what he’s about.

dads crank hog too, my friend

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lol thanks guys

I have shamed myself.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Defiance Industries posted:

loving diabolical.

We got Bollocks'd

simble
May 11, 2004

Terror, gently caress it.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

simble posted:

i appreciate that they actually somehow managed to make this not completely awful

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

As Nero Danced posted:

Somewhere, some guy is wondering why his butt keeps getting pinched.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

StashAugustine posted:

i appreciate that they actually somehow managed to make this not completely awful

Still need Terror to pee on HL's boot.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.

simble posted:

Yo what's your av from? I love skeletons in helmets :skeltal:

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Another Bill posted:

I'm really hoping that Love Sausage is still alive, and we see him extol the virtues of communism wearing a skin tight red leotard at some point.

It was fun to see him, but I wish they had actually given him some lines.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I mean, his hog slid back into place so maybe he’s not actually dead 🤔

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Romes128 posted:

Still need Terror to pee on HL's boot.

Oh no :cry:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Gynovore posted:

It was fun to see him, but I wish they had actually given him some lines.

Don't you hear him muttering in a Russian accent on the CCTV?

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
Still looking forward to Homelander's killer showing up. It's the one Vought created: Homelander 64.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Fionordequester posted:

Still looking forward to Homelander's killer showing up. It's the one Vought created: Homelander 64.

The “flying through tons of rings” sequence is going to be incredible.

Fionordequester
Dec 27, 2012

Actually, I respectfully disagree with you there. For as obviously flawed as this game is, there ARE a lot of really good things about it. The presentation and atmosphere, for example, are the most immediate things. No other Yu-Gi-Oh game goes out of the way to really make
Me, I'm just wondering how they're going to do the Zinc Fog. The show's actor's are already demanding higher paychecks, right? I just hope they don't skimp on the fight scenes...

jabby
Oct 27, 2010

Anyone else notice Malchemical got name-dropped as a supe that Frenchie went up against (and beat)?

For anyone not familiar with the comics, Malchemical was a shape-shifter who almost killed Hughie until Butcher set him on fire.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

jabby posted:

Anyone else notice Malchemical got name-dropped as a supe that Frenchie went up against (and beat)?

For anyone not familiar with the comics, Malchemical was a shape-shifter who almost killed Hughie until Butcher set him on fire.

I caught that, but couldn't remember if Frenchie lit him on fire in the comics as well.

Let's hope that the name drop is the only thing about Malchemical drop in the show. His whole actual storyline in the books was unpleasant.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

LadyPictureShow posted:

I caught that, but couldn't remember if Frenchie lit him on fire in the comics as well.

Let's hope that the name drop is the only thing about Malchemical drop in the show. His whole actual storyline in the books was unpleasant.

Anything involving Super Duper is especially gross and poorly thought out, and given the other poo poo in the comic that is saying something.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

the escape goat posted:

I mean, his hog slid back into place so maybe he’s not actually dead 🤔

Yeah that's my hope. Maybe he goes into a coma-like trance when his power is activated. Also, Butcher wasn't there to recognize him.

e: Not really a spoiler, just Love Sausage from the comic book:

I want to see that costume in live action lmao

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
I think Love Sausage was just an easter egg and won't be a recurring character, same as Terror...I don't think Kimiko would be able to one-punch KO Vas, if he was his comic book self since COMIC SPOILER he's not completely dead after being hit twice with an RPG, once straight up in the chest. Also his power is not related to his massive schlong in the comics - he's just a really loveable, communist, endowed generic strong/durable supe.

Although I was glad he just seems to have been knocked out instead of straight up murdered.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Sep 30, 2020

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

That Italian Guy posted:

I think Love Sausage was just an easter egg and won't be a recurring character, same as Terror...I don't think Kimiko would be able to one-punch KO Vas, if he was his comic book self since COMIC SPOILER he's not completely dead after being hit twice with an RPG, once straight up in the chest. Also his power is not related to his massive schlong in the comics - he's just a really loveable, communist, endowed generic strong/durable supe.

Although I was glad he just seems to have been knocked out instead of straight up murdered.

Is he a Red Guardian spoof?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygui0Fc-qM

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

It would be a very bad sign if the show started to go down the 'supe of the week' route.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

boo_radley posted:

dads crank hog too, my friend

The act of jerking off at something implies sexual dominance over it, paternal dominance is something different. I mean it’s possible to combine the two but that’s going from 0 to 100 real fast.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

No, but he's close enough that I've seen a very badly confused Goon think that David Harbour was playing Love Sausage in The Boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Red Guardian was basically just 'Captain America, but soviet'.

I found this panel of Vas's old super team comrades: