Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

gently caress it just put all the raiders offensive guys on defense for that game, play derek carr in the 3-4, I don't even care anymore
I used to play Madden ~2002 against my friend a lot, and getting frustrated with the CPU being dumb we jacked up all the AI sliders or whatever. And you could sub anyone anywhere, so I put Gannon at MLB to be QB of the defense and get revenge (and Garner at QB for more mobility). Thanks to the stupidity of video games it all worked. Actually I think I put Gannon at RB too.

tl;dr they should sit out that game and play Madden, take it as a bye week cause injuries

Or maybe they'll have to cause they were being dumb :shrug:
https://sports.yahoo.com/maskless-raiders-attend-crowded-event-as-covid-19-strikes-nfl-000336961.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

I don't know why I keep torturing myself by reading Woody Paige, but in a way he's the perfect poo poo writer for this poo poo year 2020. If you're a masochist or just love bad writing there is something comforting here:

Woody Paige posted:

With another loss, to the Jets, in the “Stoppable Force vs. Movable Object’’ Thursday night game, the Broncos — with yet another (and third) starting quarterback in Brett, not uncle Mark, Rypien — might be in the mode to try hard to achieve the 2021 first overall draft pick and choose Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence, who is supposed to be a future game-changer.

An 0-4 Broncos team could be defeated in at least seven more games — at New England, Kansas City, Las Vegas and Los Angeles (Chargers), and at home against the Chiefs, the Saints and the Bills. They might fall against the equally dreadful Falcons and Panthers on the road, and beating the Raiders and/or the Chargers at Disempowered Field at Mile High stadium is no guarantee.

Surely they prevail over the Dolphins.

So, 1-15 is a remote possibility, although six other teams are available to go winless for the season and be in the fight to a frightful finish.

However, the good news for the Broncos is that only a few bad teams need a quarterback in the worst way. The Falcons, the Panthers and the Jaguars will be Tanking for Trevor, too.

Perhaps Drew Lock returns soon and turns the beat around. Or Blake Bortles takes over for Rypien vs. the Patriots, then what? In his last 14 regular-season starts for the Jags, Bortles was 3-11, which is, though, an improvement over the Broncos’ latest quarterback Jeff Driskel, who has a 1-8 record as a starter.

The end of the Driskel Error is near. He probably will fall from starter to being released in a matter of days. He never should have been with the Broncos.

Driskel is just another Broncos blemish of the John Elway quarterback inventory. The Duke has to be humiliated by all the quarterbacks he has run through the sausage grinder in five seasons.

The younger Rypien will become the ninth starter in that Spam span. If he falls flat, Bortles will be the 10th.

The silly situation is reminiscent of 1963 when the Broncos were rodeo clowns, or even 2017, when the clown car returned to town.

In the Broncos’ fourth season in franchise history coach “I don’t know” Jack Faulkner made eight starting quarterback changes.

I’m not lying.

I think you can measure how much his brain is dying by the number of one sentence paragraphs he uses.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Seems like the same ol' Woody who repeatedly wrote ":haw: Jagwads :haw:" in 1997

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
the Driskel Error

loving eviscerated

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
lmao thinking the Falcons are as bad as the broncos, the dirty birds are gonna poo poo house them

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Rooster Brooster posted:

lmao thinking the Falcons are as bad as the broncos, the dirty birds are gonna poo poo house them

lmao having faith in the Falcons

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

indigi posted:

lmao having faith in the Falcons

lmao

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/SIChiefs/status/1311405583099142144

drat, feel bad for the guy. He was playing out of his mind considering expectations. Or just playing out of his mind period.

I'm assuming broken collarbone. e: oops it says that right in the tweet

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

8 weeks

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

kiimo posted:

8 weeks

read this in sadako's voice

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

god drat it

https://twitter.com/JamesPalmerTV/status/1312421767940464642

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

We must protect Mahomes at all costs

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I swear to god if Mahomes gets sick

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I feel like he is sick. SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT *throws 3 touch downs*

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Cam wanted no part of this game.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I love football but they need to cancel this game.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

No Butt Stuff posted:

I swear to god if Mahomes gets sick

I will go to New York and burn down NFL HQ

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Only a couple games in, but Herbert looks legit.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Already easily the 2nd best QB in the division

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
It's way too early but I've been happy with Herbert so far.

The loss of ekeler really loving sucks

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1313171711421026304

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
With more COVID violations in the next few days the Raiders might be able (be forced) to forfeit the game!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

japtor posted:

With more COVID violations in the next few days the Raiders might be able (be forced) to forfeit the game!

Did I see Gruden with his mask off his nose the whole game again?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Apparently every play they installed was CEH up the 2 hole

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I'll put my CEH up your 2 hole

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I like where this discussion is headed :doit:

Who the gently caress gave Lowtax money for like half of these icons

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/pff_chiefs/status/1313492488590589966?s=21

It’s amazing how when Sutton leaves, defensive players all get better. I know Fenton wasn’t around, but I remember always being unhappy with the cornerbacks besides Peters who seemed to ignore Sutton’s instructions anyways. I bet Steven Nelson, Terrence Mitchell and maybe even Phillip Gaines would have had much better careers in KC with a real DC.

Also Kpassagnon went from a healthy scratch under Sutton to now the starting DE opposite Clark

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Also Sutton running Dontari Poe into the ground, having a NT play record snaps for a defensive lineman 2 years straight and ever since he’s been an injured mess

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Breeland back and now Fenton goes back to slot corner and Honey Badger goes back to safety. I hope that helps and doesn't hurt because it is definitely working.

The Chiefs get a lot of poo poo for not tackling but they're points against is third in the league.

Yes I know who the QBs they've faced are. Still, down 2-3 secondary players that's amazing

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1314286400725045249?s=19

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
we're gonna get housed lmao

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chargers schedule got all wonky because of Denver's game getting postponed

https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1315366481954127873

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

lol

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

kiimo posted:

Yes I know who the QBs they've faced are. Still, down 2-3 secondary players that's amazing

Not so much today, lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chokes McGee posted:

well this post aged poorly!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
just win baby

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Chokes McGee posted:

Coward

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

It's hard to even be mad. The Raiders played really dang well and being mad as a Chiefs fan anymore would just be ridiculous.

They do need to figure out a way to get CEH involved more though and :lol: the Defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Congrats Raiders on joining the At Least We've Beaten Mahomes Once club.

Still waiting, Denver.