Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
The master debaters have finished, let's see what Freep thinks of the results

What do we on FR think about the debate tonight? Did Trump do well? Did Biden do well?

quote:

To: RicocheT
Sadly, he hasn’t done as well as I’d hoped.

2 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:08:49 PM by ScottinVA (First, letÂ’s deal with the election; then weÂ’ll deal with BLM.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: All
Unfortunately, Biden will be the consensus winner. People on our side will be sighing tomorrow.

9 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:11:28 PM by newnhdad (Our new motto: USA, it was fun while it lasted.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Yes, hate to agree. Biden really doing better then we thought. I was afraid of this. President really doesn’t prepare answers, talks lot about what he has done, better, then any other admin. I SMH when he brought up, I brought back football.

14 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:12:08 PM by Engedi

quote:

Trump did not do well. Biden remained a buffoonish clown. Wall-rear end is a partisan hack.

No one won. But Trump didn’t do well.

21 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:14:09 PM by Jemian (War Eagle!)

quote:

I’m afraid Trump is really bombing Tonite. I am sorely disappointed.

Biden is an idiot and telling lies. But he is energetic, focused and coherent. The media will declare him the winner.

I think many undecideds who are watching this will walk away thinking Biden is presidential material after all.

I am not happy.

27 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:15:01 PM by Maceman (People who vote Democrat sell their lives (and ours) to the government and their souls to the Devil.)

quote:

To: Engedi
Biden has an audio implant. His teleprompter is sort of internal.

52 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:20:49 PM by arthurus ( covfefe .,\o/)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

I think Biden has been sandbagging his mental situation all this time in order to surprise Trump.

79 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:26:18 PM by diatomite (Soros delenda est and his flying monkeys too.)

quote:

I tend to agree. He’s made Biden seem reasonable if only in attitude. Neither is very articulate when it comes to laying out a factual and logical argument. But it looked like Biden was well rehearsed by his handlers. I didn’t believe a word of what he said but he didn’t make a lot of gaffs. Trump’s accusations didn’t help. He should have just discussed what he’s done. It didn’t look like Trump prepared for this. Maybe he doesn’t listen to his handlers any better than he listened to Chris Wallace.

90 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:28:38 PM by Lake Living

quote:

Biden surprisingly held his own. This is a Rocky movie, and Rocky just took a lickin' in the first fight.
But Rocky always comes back and kicks azz!

104 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:31:13 PM by The Duke (President Trump = America's Last, Best Chanca)

quote:

Trump is not good at this stuff. Wallace played him like a fiddle. Wallace also helped Biden. Overall I think Biden won tonight. He made it through the night without melting down or showing any signs of dementia. That’s a win. He attacked Trump and got him flustered. He lost it at times. He should have come prepared for the double teaming, insults and lies, and stayed on message. He has a great record to run on and he wasted his time attacking Hunter Biden. Nobody cares about Hunter Biden. Joe has taken credit for every great thing that has happened in the last century, the 20th, and no one calls him on any of it.

Bottom line not a good night for Trump. Biden wins round one and probably won’t agree to anymore. He accomplished his goal tonight, he just needed to show he doesn’t have dementia and he showed that tonight. He doesn’t need to ever be in public again. The press will take over from here.

110 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:32:37 PM by redangus

quote:

A monkey **** show. Over one and a half hours of my life I can’t get back. Very disappointed.

122 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:35:42 PM by ps425dc

quote:

To: cquiggy
He should of prepped more. Joe kicked his butt with his points for being president. I was hoping for better but sadly disappointed.

129 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:38:45 PM by Edison (I don't know what irks me more, the lying or the incompetence.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

IMO, TRUMP SUCKED

151 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:45:46 PM by knarf (I say things that are true.... I have no proof, but they're true.)

quote:

Even,Trump looked beat up .

157 posted on 9/29/2020, 8:47:28 PM by fatima (Free Hugs Today :))
And of course there's the typical call to zot all the unbelievers

quote:

To: LibertyWoman
FREEPERS LISTEN UP!!

NOBODY ON THE LIB SITES ARE CRITICIZING BIDEN AT ALL!!!!

THEY ALL THINK HE WON!! AND ARE 1000%^ BEHIND HIM.

WE BETTER CIRCLE THE WAGONS AND TOSS THE HAND WRINGERS HERE....BUCK UP11 AND GET BEHIND PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!!!!!

248 posted on 9/29/2020, 9:06:11 PM by RevelationDavid (Don't just 'know about God'...... KNOW GOD....!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 232 | View Replies]

Of course they all hated on Chris Wallace but surprisingly, the consensus on Freep was that Biden won or at least fought to a draw. Not good news if this is the opinion of the most rabid of all Trump fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Okay, wow I legit did not expect Freep of all places to say that was a W for Biden. More people here thought Biden lost.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Neo_Crimson posted:

Okay, wow I legit did not expect Freep of all places to say that was a W for Biden. More people here thought Biden lost.

ehh. a loud minority thinks he lost because he isnt their preferred canidate(he isnt mine either but can't change that now)/not progressive enough/etc. whatever. I think biden could have done a little better and he was a little rough for the first 20 min but than he was fine. trump was loving awful the whole time, it probably wont happen, but i wouldnt be shocked if conservatives and some chuds use this as a "well, not gonna vote this year" excuse.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Neo_Crimson posted:

Yeah ok I am legitimately changing my opinion if Freep honestly believes Biden did better. I figured Trump was playing it up great for his base but freep is the bottom floor of that base and if they're not happy then.....

Well hey this is great news.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Dapper_Swindler posted:

ehh. a loud minority thinks he lost because he isnt their preferred canidate(he isnt mine either but can't change that now)/not progressive enough/etc. whatever. I think biden could have done a little better and he was a little rough for the first 20 min but than he was fine. trump was loving awful the whole time, it probably wont happen, but i wouldnt be shocked if conservatives and some chuds use this as a "well, not gonna vote this year" excuse.

This.

You REALLY feel it looking through the debate thread in CSPAM. People tripping over themselves to talk about how poorly Biden was doing. When by all accounts, Trump has literally caused the worst debate in history to occur. (Along with Chris Wallace)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Grimdude posted:

This.

You REALLY feel it looking through the debate thread in CSPAM. People tripping over themselves to talk about how poorly Biden was doing. When by all accounts, Trump has literally caused the worst debate in history to occur. (Along with Chris Wallace)

like i agree with a bunch of points frcm folks in CSPAM but loving christ, trumps a much worse option than biden AND the majority in the country like him so far. genuinly sucks bernie didnt win but i like to think he is our goldwater. just don't gon on GE or any of that stuff and you will feel better.

anyway on topic. yeah trump was way way worse than i thought he would be and i think it shows that even my chud uncle and freepers see that too, and apparently some of the trump reddits.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm so used to Trump doing no wrong and being bulletproof to these kinds of people to see actual backlash is shocking to me.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Perhaps they think the writing is on the wall and are getting their minds in order in advance.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Neo_Crimson posted:

Lol if you didn't see this coming from a mile off, of course the Bernouts on SA would think Biden lost, there are plenty of them that think Trump winning is a better result because they're poisoned on accelerationism nonsense.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Grimdude posted:

Along with Chris Wallace

Honestly, I wouldn't blame much of the debate shitshow on Wallace just because I'm having a hard time thinking of any moderator that could of kept trump from trumping it all up.

Like other then cutting his mic -which I'm not sure Wallace had the power to do- trump was just going to talk over everyone at every chance he had.

But yeah wallace is poo poo for other reasons thou.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I'm so used to Trump doing no wrong and being bulletproof to these kinds of people to see actual backlash is shocking to me.
Keep in mind that This is the first time in a while that many people have taken a long close look at Trump without any filters applied to him. Almost everything they see of him is either though sycophantic news articles in places like Breitbart or interviews with fluffers like Hannity that have been edited to make him look as good as possible.

Also the Trump camp did a hilariously poor job of managing expectations for the debate. They spent the entire time building up how Big Strong Trump was going to absolutely destroy Sleepy Joe Biden who was so weak he needed a nap break every half hour and then not only did that not happen but Biden handled himself rather well and Trump spent more time bickering with Wallace than anything else. The end result is that Biden came off as better than expected while Trump came off worse.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I am surprised to see the normally dogmatic supporters of Trump not declare this a win. But I haven't seen the debate, I don't really want to.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Budzilla posted:

I am surprised to see the normally dogmatic supporters of Trump not declare this a win. But I haven't seen the debate, I don't really want to.
An undecided voter described it as "trying to have an argument with a crackhead" and this showed wisdom uncommon for undecided voters.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
It was a disaster. Neither supporters are very happy and even those hoping that itd be morbidly funny were disappointed. Its just a cacophony of noise.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I want to hear from the moderators for the second and third debates. How terrified are they that THEY'LL have to deal with this soon?

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Good day what ho cup of tea
I was gonna write out a list of measures they ought to take to make a better debate but I got as far as "They should put Trump in a soundproof box" and honestly that's the entirety of my advice now.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Armenian SU-25 jet shot down by Turkish F-16 fighter

And now for something completely different!

quote:

To: NorseViking

The Turks didn’t kill enough of them in 1915?

2 posted on 09/29/2020 10:37:41 AM PDT by EEGator

quote:

To: EEGator

“The Turks didn’t kill enough of them in 1915?”

Apparently not, by virtue of the fact that there are Armenians still.

4 posted on 09/29/2020 10:38:44 AM PDT by brownsfan (Behold, the power of government cheese.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dfwgator

Game On!

11 posted on 09/29/2020 10:42:43 AM PDT by gr8eman (If the CCP took over NYC when DeBlasio was elected would it be in worse or better shape now?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Centuries of acrimony and a bitterly disputed border suddenly exploding because some jackass started firing and now there's no way to get them to stop? Nah, It must be the Deep State trying to make Trump look bad! :freep:

quote:

Is this about disrupting oil supplies to hurt the world economy? Is a larger war the intended outcome here? There is no way this conflict was spontaneous between Armenia and that Islamic shithole. This was planned and intended to occur at this time, on the eve of an American election. There has to be some purpose for it that ultimately harms us. Unless they think they can just get away with gobbling up territory while elections are ongoing?

14 posted on 09/29/2020 10:44:25 AM PDT by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)

quote:

Evidently the Armenian AWACS was not airborne. (Kidding.)

If you are a slow SU21 near the ground, you are playing the role a fat seal in the water when an F16 enters the area.

Now we will see how the Russians “new stuff” works against the NATO standard stuff.

I hope we can get an F35 to test in this mess. (I am kidding...I don’t want any US jet anywhere near this poo poo show.)

17 posted on 09/29/2020 10:52:33 AM PDT by Vermont Lt

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: Greetings_Puny_Humans

I think globalists are trying to create Russian-related crisis for democrats to rally around blaming Trump for complicity.

First they tried to re-ignite East Ukraine but failed. Then the coup in Belarus but Putin ignores. Then the poisoning of Navalny but it screams false flag and failed to produce any effect.

Armenia is another attempt. It is in CSO with Russia meaning Armenia has a right for Russian involvement on their part if attacked.

In this case the media would scream ‘Russian aggression’ once again and that Trump is doing nothing about it.

18 posted on 09/29/2020 10:53:18 AM PDT by NorseViking
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

That is what you get for flying them drat ruskie planes.

The good old reliable TRUE MRF F-16 Falcon is the best in its class! And even several classes above!

26 posted on 09/29/2020 11:05:10 AM PDT by freedumb2003 ("Do not mistake activity for achievement." - John Wooden)

quote:

Only Russia can save Armenians from the Turks & Jihadist head-choppers.

38 posted on 09/29/2020 11:13:04 AM PDT by Trumpisourlastchance

Most of the rest of the thread is "would an F-16 beat an Su-30" type milchat so I'll leave it there.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
How many freepers have talked to a non-american or been outside of the country outside of the military?

It’s consistently inconceivable to them that the world could have anything going on that doesn’t directly involve domestic american politics.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: mdmathis6
Good advice. I feel like I’ve never seen the Proud Boys. I hear about them, but I haven’t seen them. I don’t know what they stand for or what they do. But ANTIFA? I’ve seen their flags, their marches, their arson, their violence. ANTIFA seems a lot more real to me than the Proud Boys. Forget about the Proud Boys. I want to talk about the problem of ANTIFA.

21 posted on 9/30/2020, 6:55:07 AM by ClearCase_guy (If White Privilege is real, why did Elizabeth Warren lie about being an Indian?)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
"I'm out here on the African savannah and even though everyone tells me lions are a real danger I keep looking up and only seeing birds. So far there's not a single lion up there, so until I see one I'm going to worry about the birds instead."

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
I wasnt going to wade into that caustic poo poo hole last night but let me guess the collective opinion of the debate:

1) MISTUR TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT PRAISE LORD WE CANNOT SPARE THIS MAN
2) Biden was mean and senile
3) The RINO pussies complaining about MISTUR TRUMP'S tone can go gently caress themselves?

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

MaoistBanker posted:

I wasnt going to wade into that caustic poo poo hole last night but let me guess the collective opinion of the debate:

3) The RINO pussies complaining about MISTUR TRUMP'S tone can go gently caress themselves?

you could read the top of the page and find out

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

MaoistBanker posted:

They all think Dear Leader did bad.

The almost universal takeaway from the shitshow is that everyone thinks Their Guy sucked and Other Guy was strong.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

dr_rat posted:

Honestly, I wouldn't blame much of the debate shitshow on Wallace just because I'm having a hard time thinking of any moderator that could of kept trump from trumping it all up.

Like other then cutting his mic -which I'm not sure Wallace had the power to do- trump was just going to talk over everyone at every chance he had.

But yeah wallace is poo poo for other reasons thou.

I was talking with someone about mic cutting and how it'll never happen. No moderator will have the balls to mute the president AND a former vice president. What needs to happen is that it should be a mandatory part of debates, but as far as I know the candidates debating basically set the rules so they'll never agree to it.

Not to mention this is the poo poo Americans want. They don't watch actual debates on policy. They might claim they want better debates but no one is going to watch one without the promise of childish insults or gotcha moments.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Yeah ok I am legitimately changing my opinion if Freep honestly believes Biden did better.
they all, 100% bought trump's narrative of "sleepy joe drooling in a corner". this is why trump spent the last week talking about biden being drugged. someone saw this inevitable narrative and tried to stop it. but the trump train ain't got no brakes, and that's for ALL of the stupidity.

Gort
Aug 18, 2003

Grimdude posted:

I was talking with someone about mic cutting and how it'll never happen. No moderator will have the balls to mute the president AND a former vice president. What needs to happen is that it should be a mandatory part of debates, but as far as I know the candidates debating basically set the rules so they'll never agree to it.

You could just have a timer for each reply, so the moderator asks the question and says, "OK, you have one minute to reply" and their mic unmutes for one minute automatically.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
It's interesting to see Freep so rattled by this. Like, this is the first time that their collective narrative has shifted away from "Daddy Trump strong, will crush enemies" in a long time. Sure, the debate itself was a total shitshow, but seeing Freepers actually admit that Trump was mostly the reason for it is fascinating. They're noticeably demoralized.

I mean, there are still cheerleaders trying to get everyone back on the Trump train - "for every suburban Karen vote he lost he'll gain two votes from black people because of his take-no-sh*t attitude!" - and I know they're all still gonna pull the lever for him, but it's interesting to see the rhetorical bubble burst for the first time in a long while.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gort posted:

You could just have a timer for each reply, so the moderator asks the question and says, "OK, you have one minute to reply" and their mic unmutes for one minute automatically.

Yeah but they would both have to agree to it and they never would

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

It's interesting to see Freep so rattled by this. Like, this is the first time that their collective narrative has shifted away from "Daddy Trump strong, will crush enemies" in a long time. Sure, the debate itself was a total shitshow, but seeing Freepers actually admit that Trump was mostly the reason for it is fascinating. They're noticeably demoralized.

I mean, there are still cheerleaders trying to get everyone back on the Trump train - "for every suburban Karen vote he lost he'll gain two votes from black people because of his take-no-sh*t attitude!" - and I know they're all still gonna pull the lever for him, but it's interesting to see the rhetorical bubble burst for the first time in a long while.

I'm sure Trump will win over scads of black people with his rough tough attitude of "hey white supremacist militias, stand ready to murder black people"

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Right now, their rallying hope is the one Telemundo poll that showed 66% thought Trump won the debate. So it's now all about how Trump is appealing to the Hispanic Machismo and how the Latinos are sick and tired of the Blacks and are swarming to Trump's side in droves.

They seem to be totally writing off white women and black people in some of the comments.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Finnankainen posted:

Right now, their rallying hope is the one Telemundo poll that showed 66% thought Trump won the debate. So it's now all about how Trump is appealing to the Hispanic Machismo and how the Latinos are sick and tired of the Blacks and are swarming to Trump's side in droves.

They seem to be totally writing off white women and black people in some of the comments.

Worth noting that was a twitter poll and got brigaded by people who, while I can't confirm, might not all be of hispanic or latino origin.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

Finnankainen posted:

Pundits like Rush and Mark Levin have really been hammering the "suburban white women are pathetic turncoats because some of them are not going to vote for Trump this time" message for the past few months. If they lose this they're going to blame literally everyone who isn't a straight white male.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freep:

Finnankainen posted:

totally writing off white women and black people

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

If they lose this they're going to blame literally everyone who isn't a straight white male.

I mean, won't they be 100% correct to do so?

Straight white males sure as poo poo aren't going to be the ones kicking Trump out of office

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

I mean, won't they be 100% correct to do so?

Straight white males sure as poo poo aren't going to be the ones kicking Trump out of office

Oh definitely, I'm using "blame" in the active finger-pointing grievance sense here. It's what makes right-wing violence more-or-less inevitable at this point, regardless of the outcome of the election - lots of pundits are going to be reading off lists of demographics who didn't vote for Trump, and their heavily-armed fanbases are either going to have the appearance of government support, or a massive grudge they want to settle.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
It's just this all over again.

https://twitter.com/FreeRepublicTXT/status/705063070612234242?s=20

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

Jagged Jim posted:

Most of the rest of the thread is "would an F-16 beat an Su-30" type milchat so I'll leave it there.

The common ground between Freep and D&D - jerkin off about planes :)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Ground floor baby PRESIDENT TRUMP'S TWITTER FEED: POTUS AND FLOTUS TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

quote:

To: Yossarian; All
The President took Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative. I guess so much for the effectiveness of HCQ.

8 posted on 10/1/2020, 10:02:41 PM by Kenny
No loving poo poo?!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

quote:

Who knows how much the stupid disease has morphed? HCQ may need new, additional drugs to work.

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Definitely not the President's propensity to dismiss the advice of medical experts, obviously a conspiracy to make him look bad :rolleyes:

quote:

To: House Atreides
Prayers up. My first thought was he was deliberately infected to stop the rallies. Too paranoid.

56 posted on 10/1/2020, 10:11:54 PM by MomwithHope (Forever grateful to all our patriots, past, present and future.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MomwithHope
You’re not paranoid. After what has happened this year, and seeing what the Deep State has tried to do to this man the past four years I don’t put anything past them. Personally, I was thinking the Deep State would start infecting more people in the last two weeks before the election. If God forbid Biden wins we know drat well the virus will “mysteriously” disappear. The numbers of cases will dramatically decrease and by the New Year things will start opening up and returning to normal in the first few months of 2021. F**k these people and f**k those who vote for them. Our country’s ruination will be in their hands!

114 posted on 10/01/2020 10:24:26 PM PDT by dowcaet
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: dowcaet
This country will never open up because too many in power do not want to give up control.

Trump should have nipped this in the bud early on, but he did not want to do anything.

156 posted on 10/01/2020 10:31:55 PM PDT by moviefan8
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 114 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: moviefan8
Don’t listen to this troll, Freepers. Almost every comment in its recent history is anti-Trump:

“Trump will do nothing if reelected. Guaranteed. He is not a law and order person. He supports the violations of peoples civil rights.”

178 posted on 10/01/2020 10:35:38 PM PDT by SaxxonWoods (Ghislaine Maxwell lives and Joe Biden is losing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 156 | View Replies ]