Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Blaziken386 posted:

I tried very hard to come to your island and wish best boy a good birthday, complete with billboard message, but alas, it was not to be, nintendo internet shot me in the foot three times over

It was probably Kate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

track day bro! posted:

wow geez way to flatter me by comparing me to a turnip huck :shuckyes:

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Turns out you're only allowed one piece of candy per day per Nook's, so if you travel to another island you can get more. Gimme that sugar

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
There's not any difference in the pumpkin starts Leif sells and the ones Nooks sells other than price, is there? I'm guessing there's not, but knowing this game... :v:

Prowler
May 24, 2004

https://twitter.com/WoodenPlankST/status/1311309676072636419

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

We don’t talk about the hybrid dump, Erik

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I've got a load of purple roses that I was growing for a reason and it's been so long that I forget why I have them. So now I just have this big clump of them at the top of my island that I keep watering

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

It was probably Kate.

I’m the default one to blame!

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Can I just plant pumpkins right next to one another like flowers, or is it like Trees where they need to be spaced out?

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Can I just plant pumpkins right next to one another like flowers, or is it like Trees where they need to be spaced out?

As long as your watering can can reach

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I’m the default one to blame!

We love you Kate! It's become a running joke when my spouse and I are playing and visiting others that if we have to back out of a conversation or can't get onto an island, it's because of Kate.

"Get it together, Kate!"

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Is there a wall mounted radio or music player?

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Spellman posted:

As long as your watering can can reach

So you can’t walk over them? Dang time to redo my garden.

Also, I just got the spooky fence from a balloon!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
We already got the Halloween scarecrow and the stack of jack o'lanterns from balloons.

Does anyone know if the pumpkins follow the same five-day growing period as trees and flowers?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Moose-Alini posted:

So you can’t walk over them? Dang time to redo my garden.

Also, I just got the spooky fence from a balloon!

I was able to walk over the starters I planted. I don't know if they start blocking once they grow.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

track day bro! posted:

wow geez way to flatter me by comparing me to a turnip huck :shuckyes:

The angle of this makes it look like Bianca is a character portrait attached to the text box and I kinda want it now.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Pope Corky the IX posted:

We love you Kate! It's become a running joke when my spouse and I are playing and visiting others that if we have to back out of a conversation or can't get onto an island, it's because of Kate.

"Get it together, Kate!"

Hahahahahahah.

My husband says nearly the same thing when I have him reset the router or do tech support.

On a side note - I have excess flowers yet again. If anyone needs black roses or blue roses let me know!

I have a wayward pink rose or two as well.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

The angle of this makes it look like Bianca is a character portrait attached to the text box and I kinda want it now.

Bianca is too nice to call me a root vegetable

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I love rutabagas. I don't wanna be MOUNTAIN anymore!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Hahahahahahah.

My husband says nearly the same thing when I have him reset the router or do tech support.

On a side note - I have excess flowers yet again. If anyone needs black roses or blue roses let me know!

I have a wayward pink rose or two as well.

Some blue roses would be fabulous. I’ll be in-game in a couple hours if you’re gonna be around later.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Some blue roses would be fabulous. I’ll be in-game in a couple hours if you’re gonna be around later.

Sure thing. PM me when you are available.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I love rutabagas. I don't wanna be MOUNTAIN anymore!

I'm also mountain, Iron B and DJ B. I should probably say no when they suggest a nickname but I don't wanna be mean

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

track day bro! posted:

I've got a load of purple roses that I was growing for a reason and it's been so long that I forget why I have them. So now I just have this big clump of them at the top of my island that I keep watering

My small "let's see if I can get more blue roses" patch went out of control long ago, but they are such a pain to get they I can't bear to just dig them up.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
:siren: remember to check Ables every day in October they sell one Halloween clothing piece [with color variations] each day; also villager diy can be Halloween recipes

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Desperate Character posted:

:siren: remember to check Ables every day in October they sell one Halloween clothing piece [with color variations] each day; also villager diy can be Halloween recipes

If Mabel ever comes back and lets me build the drat store I will :argh:

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Quarantown is buying turnips for 562 today, for anyone that still dabbles in the stalk market.

Help yourself to anything else for sale at Nook's. The Abels have all colors of magic-academy hoods in stock.

I don't know if guests watering pumpkins does anything but if it does I wouldn't mind a water, they're up by the wrestling ring.

Otherwise no tips or anything needed. I'll be AFK but feel free to leave a board post

Code is in the Wuh-oh thread

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Did they remove some of the options for Passport Titles? Mine is currently "Internet Meanie", but when I go in to change it, "Meanie" doesn't show up.

EDIT: "Legendary" and "Legend" aren't showing up either. Same with "Comedian".

Canned Panda fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Oct 1, 2020

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Hobo Clown posted:

Quarantown is buying turnips for 562 today, for anyone that still dabbles in the stalk market.

Help yourself to anything else for sale at Nook's. The Abels have all colors of magic-academy hoods in stock.

I don't know if guests watering pumpkins does anything but if it does I wouldn't mind a water, they're up by the wrestling ring.

Otherwise no tips or anything needed. I'll be AFK but feel free to leave a board post

Code is in the Wuh-oh thread

Thank you for the cultist academy hoods!

Carcosa is open! Nook's is boring today but come and get you some candy! Turnips are at 105.
Able's has the good stuff with a striped Jester's Outfit, Striped Witch Hats, and a Visual Punk wig. (It's messy hair.)
Please help keep my island clean and take all the DIYs you need! There's some wallpaper and flooring, too!

Carcosa awaits!

MPYY1

e: thanks for visiting and letting me touch your fancy clothes!

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Oct 1, 2020

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

I'm pleased to announce that Sand Souci will be open daily in Celebration of Halloween

I am your gracious host Baron Von Stonks

The main attraction is The General's Fun Park the biggest attraction in Sand Souci. Come see the various stands and purchase goods, ride on one of our four teacups, see a show at the stage, and of course Visit the World Famous Sand Souci Haunted House. Six rooms of terror await you, can you arrive.

We'll be getting the island more and more spooky as the month goes on, so visit as much as you can.

The ables has raggedy clothes for your zombie costume needs, and Nooks has candy and a Fancy Kimono Stand up for sale and Lief is here for all your half-price pumpkin needs

Dodo code is 1L32F

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Oct 1, 2020

panic state
Jun 11, 2019

I'm so ready for Halloween. Cosmetics are the one thing keeping me coming back to the game every few days, and the spooky recipes are miles better than the easter/summer ones.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

Just in case anyone didn’t know, candy can be traded. So if you have a storage mule or a husband that doesn’t play anymore (like I do), they can get candy and drop it off for you.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I’ve been thinking of making another player on my island using my husband’s account. I’m running out of storage space and would like more rooms to decorate. I also have too many bells to know what to do with anymore.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I noticed some of the DIY's need candy too, I guess I'm gonna have to make a second account finally.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
You can get a candy going to other peoples' islands. It's one candy per day per Nook's.

To anyone needing either a candy or an animal nose to go with your cat girl costume, Wugis is open.

If you want to water my flowers in the north, go ahead, but you'd need a pole to get there since my bridge is still under construction.

DoDo Code: Nook's is closed and so am I.

ninjoatse.cx fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Oct 2, 2020

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
The sharks held their farts all week just for the occasion,
Happy birthday to you!

above the flower breeding garden if you run across 'em, and I love message board messages!

Dammit, I keep missing your open gates! One day...

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
It's Raymond's birthday on Mau-Mau so the gate's open for the next two hours! You don't even have to bring a gift. There's fruit, fossils and wrapping paper outside of his house. (Or you could just take that stuff. I don't care! I'll be AFK chilling with my bud Rex) And help yourself to a party favor as well. Green bags are Nook Miles Tickets and gold bags are star pieces.

Dodo Code: CLOSED Thanks for visiting!

Leif's here, Able Sisters have Mage's Dress and Nooks has an automatic washer and a loom. The microwave in the giveaway area next to Ursula's is red and the climbing wall is natural. Take whatever's there if you like!

And Claudia is making coconut juice if you need that recipe.

TIL that visitors arriving will kick you and a villager off a bench in the plaza. :v:

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 2, 2020

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

UltraRed posted:

You can get a candy going to other peoples' islands. It's one candy per day per Nook's.

To anyone needing either a candy or an animal nose to go with your cat girl costume, Wugis is open.

If you want to water my flowers in the north, go ahead, but you'd need a pole to get there since my bridge is still under construction.

DoDo Code: J1VH7

Finished paying off your bridge. Thank you for opening up for candy purchases!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Pump Jockey posted:

Finished paying off your bridge. Thank you for opening up for candy purchases!

No, thank you! I drained myself dry to Tom Nook. You are very much appreciated, fellow Goon.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Celeste is visiting Vista! Not really a meteor shower, and all my shops are closed, but the sweet astronomical recipes though!

She trapped on beach on the south-east

Closed!

Moose-Alini fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Oct 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Leif, please go away, you were here yesterday. You are super chill and nice and I like you but I need Mabel so I can get my clothing store built.