Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Omg this is the second year in a row I've had to scramble to pick up/trade for Joe Flacco :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

MakaVillian posted:

Omg this is the second year in a row I've had to scramble to pick up/trade for Joe Flacco :suicide:

Why would you do this

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Keith Atherton posted:

Why would you do this

Deeeep dynasty superflex league.

I mean I guess I don't have to start a QB in the superflex but

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 2, 2020

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

lol my Denver stream is off to a great start. hosed up an easy sack and it turned into the stupidest looking 40+ yard TD run you'll ever see.

I bet they still end up scoring 10+ points.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Jerry fuckin' Jeudy y'all!

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Just wondering, in your league how many players in this game are active? Only one being played in my league is Melvin Gordon

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Fentry posted:

Just wondering, in your league how many players in this game are active? Only one being played in my league is Melvin Gordon

Guy I’m playing who’s in first place started Fant and has Jeudy on his bench lol

He’s also the commissioner and refused to adjust the bench rules for COVID stuff and I have two Titans and two Steelers sitting on my 5 player bench

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Oct 2, 2020

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Keith Atherton posted:

Guy I’m playing who’s in first place started Fant and has Jeudy on his bench lol

He’s also the commissioner and refused to adjust the bench rules for COVID stuff and I have two Titans and two Steelers sitting on my 5 player bench

It just changes their bye week. As long as the game isn’t postponed again next week there’s no reason for any rule changes.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Fentry posted:

in one league my opponent and I are starting the defenses against each other.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'm starting Fant and Jeudy in a 16 team league.

Rypien Run!

edit: gently caress. RIP Fant.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Oct 2, 2020

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I have both Jeudy and Crowder. On my bench, of course.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Congrats whoever started the Jets defense.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Quiet Feet posted:

Thank you

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Guess I picked the wrong D to stream :(

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

I haven’t checked the score but I’m assuming this is mean-spirited

If someone’s starting the Jet’s defense you should have empathy and pity for that person (me)

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

dkj posted:

I haven’t checked the score but I’m assuming this is mean-spirited

If someone’s starting the Jet’s defense you should have empathy and pity for that person (me)

The Ryp is bad

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Hmmm perhaps I should've started Crowder :thunk:

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Quiet Feet posted:

The dude I am against in my BML. Congrats! Lol

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
That bad game was surprisingly competitive.

Bad, but competitive.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Those fickle fantasy gods.

In my 20-team league, I had to use auto-draft and wound up with Ryan Tannehill and Tyrod Taylor as my QBs. I was choked!

Of course Tannehill has looked drat good in his first few games, so I was pleased. Tyrod got a needle stuck in his lung, so he's out.

Then Tannehill's status was in question for this weekend due to the Titans/Steelers corona drama. I was able to pick up Brett Rypien before Thursday's game but I forgot to plug him in. Then learned the Titans/Steelers have been postponed until later in the season.

There were no QBs left on the waiver wire who had a remote chance of seeing any action.

Then, moments ago, I saw that Cam Newton has tested positive for the 'rona and he's out for Sunday's game. I was able to snatch Brian Hoyer. His projected 16 points would give me a 1 point victory if everything plays out as expected -- better than my 15 point deficit as of earlier this morning.

*Actually stashed Jarrett Stidham too, just in case. The guy who has Cam Newton has Sam Darnold as his backup. He's gonna be PISSED!

CocoaNuts fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Oct 3, 2020

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

CocoaNuts posted:

Those fickle fantasy gods.

In my 20-team league, I had to use auto-draft and wound up with Ryan Tannehill and Tyrod Taylor as my QBs. I was choked!

Of course Tannehill has looked drat good in his first few games, so I was pleased. Tyrod got a needle stuck in his lung, so he's out.

Then Tannehill's status was in question for this weekend due to the Titans/Steelers corona drama. I was able to pick up Brett Rypien before Thursday's game but I forgot to plug him in. Then learned the Titans/Steelers have been postponed until later in the season.

There were no QBs left on the waiver wire who had a remote chance of seeing any action.

Then, moments ago, I saw that Cam Newton has tested positive for the 'rona and he's out for Sunday's game. I was able to snatch Brian Hoyer. His projected 16 points would give me a 1 point victory if everything plays out as expected -- better than my 15 point deficit as of earlier this morning.

*Actually stashed Jarrett Stidham too, just in case. The guy who has Cam Newton has Sam Darnold as his backup. He's gonna be PISSED!

Just a heads up, Pats & Chiefs will likely be playing later in the season. Game already got rescheduled to Tuesday night, and I'd expect it to get pushed again.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Gearman posted:

Just a heads up, Pats & Chiefs will likely be playing later in the season. Game already got rescheduled to Tuesday night, and I'd expect it to get pushed again.

Bahahahaha!! Did I mention the fantasy football gods are fickle?

This season is going to be bedlam.

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

CocoaNuts posted:

Bahahahaha!! Did I mention the fantasy football gods are fickle?

This season is going to be bedlam.

The fantasy gods delight in our suffering.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Welp, noticed too late for me to swap Butker back in. Go Matty Prater and Dolphins Kicker I guess.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
:lol:

I have Lamb and oBJ going

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Keep giving Mike Davis the rock baby!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Okay Chubbs down so that's my season in beer league.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Ekeler looks like he hurt his hammy pretty bad.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Chubbs and Ekeler down, my two starting RBs.

I’m done.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I saw Mike Evans went off too, did he get back in yet or is he done? At least Chubb walked himself off, hopefully not season ender despite how bad it looked :(

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

sourdough posted:

I saw Mike Evans went off too, did he get back in yet or is he done? At least Chubb walked himself off, hopefully not season ender despite how bad it looked :(

Evans is back on the sideline, not sure if he was back in the game

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Odell Beckham? More like Oh Hell, Beckham!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Z_sNKxFoWlg

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Matt Zerella posted:

:lol:

I have Lamb and oBJ going

Glad I picked the right week to start OBJ. Left Lamb on my bench tho hoping that Julio will be able to go and actually do something tomorrow. That might have been a mistake.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Lol OBJ is absolutely nuking me, gently caress

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Feeling good about my Antonio Gibson dynasty pick

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Me this week: gently caress it, gonna just bench OBJ and admit it was a bad pick

lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

loving Carson with a concussion now fml

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Drake being out scored by Edmonds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

And I thought I’d be ok when it auto drafted Watson instead of Wilson for me