Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Acerbatus posted:

I have no idea what this is, but :mood:

It's Love Live: School Idol Festival: All Stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
There's apparently a JK Haru manga adaption that's ongoing. Where should I be keeping an eye out for the official english translation in the West? I'd like to support the author once its released. :3:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
In our hour of need, it's here.

The new Neil Cicierega album...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

psycho killer, don't touch my bed

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/SailorSoapbox/status/1311408034334347265

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

She has the most talent.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i drank a couple small glasses of vodka but that was a bit more than it turned out i could handle without getting too tipsy to trust myself with cooking most food, so i just ate a can of chef boyardee's ravioli instead. i regret getting this drunk cause chef boyardee's ravioli does not taste great. why'd my brother buy so much loving chef boyardee's

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i like beefaroni and the spaghetti and meatballs

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The beefaroni is fine. I used to love the mini ravioli but they changed the recipe recently and its kinda gross now.

e: Im an old man but I still appreciate some Alphagetti or Zoodles when in need of a quick meal.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Just finished the first season of Bungo Stray Dogs. Its weird and mostly fun but kind of inconsistent in quality. The doctor lady is my favourite character so far.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The Colonel posted:

i drank a couple small glasses of vodka but that was a bit more than it turned out i could handle without getting too tipsy to trust myself with cooking most food, so i just ate a can of chef boyardee's ravioli instead. i regret getting this drunk cause chef boyardee's ravioli does not taste great. why'd my brother buy so much loving chef boyardee's

Lol dork

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

The Colonel posted:

Amelia is that you!?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

important news everyone

homeless snail posted:

To: Anime Livestreaming Thread
RE: Important Streaming Announcement

For immediate Release

World Renowned Streaming Brands Halloweenis™ and The Dramatic Year™ are teaming up in 2020 for a brand new month long collaboration: Aaahh!!! Live Action Monsters™, featuring a selection of live action Japanese horror (and maybe some anime) that critics have described as "was available for download" and "subtitled in english". Viewers can enjoy 2 movies each Terror Thursday in the month of October starting at 8PM eastern, and 1-2 hours of TV quality scares each Monster Monday starting at 9PM eastern (Weekly Amachan and Precure continue @ 8PM each Monday), at the official website of The Dramatic Year™, https://cytu.be/r/okayletswatchdramas

attachment 1: calendar.png

attachment 2: logo (hi res).tif

please enjoy my middle school PTA handout quality streaming schedule

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i was cutting together a trailer for it but i played too much genshin instead oops

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
drat live action higurashi. wonder how in the world i'll feel about that

e; wait a second the higurashi movies literally adapt one question and one answer route lmfao this is gonna be weird

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

there's a tv drama higurashi also but I do not (currently) have it

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

update: I currently have it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the good news is that the higurashi tv drama covers a lot more than just one question arc and one answer arc. it covers... three question arcs and two answer arcs. it jumps over chapter 4 and ignores the entire ending, including all the resolution to satoko's arc. so we can get an even more weirdly half-finished adaptation of the story. hooray

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Okabe fighting Moeka is rapidly flickering between absurd hilarity and really uncomfortable

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Imho every scene with Mako is Very Important. :colbert:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Last Celebration posted:

Imho every scene with Mako is Very Important. :colbert:

Correct.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Acerbatus posted:

Okabe fighting Moeka is rapidly flickering between absurd hilarity and really uncomfortable
Yeah, that's pretty much the aim.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

Just finished the first season of Bungo Stray Dogs. Its weird and mostly fun but kind of inconsistent in quality. The doctor lady is my favourite character so far.

BSD is one of my favorite series, good choice. I don't remember S1 being inconsistent but S2 is definitely where it starts having a narrower focus.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

homeless snail posted:

About ~13 minute warning for the first Terror Thursday of the year, with a double feature of Tokyo Living Dead Idol and That Live Action Higurashi Movie at the top of the hour

https://cytu.be/r/okayletswatchdramas

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/MozillaFennekin/status/1310219854809620480?s=19

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Must be one of the all time greats then

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

GorfZaplen posted:

Must be one of the all time greats then

Famous last words.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if I don't get s;g's true ending do I need to replay the ENTIRE game to get all the flags?

I still don't like kurisu as the true canonical love interest. Booo.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Oct 2, 2020

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Julias posted:

Famous last words.

Did you immediately go watch ep 1 after this to drop it on mal

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

if I don't get s;g's true ending do I need to replay the ENTIRE game to get all the flags?
Yes, or at least the entire game after the point at which you stopped getting the true ending flags.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

Some VNs that are flag based like this let you skip stuff you've already seen to get to the new stuff, is S;G one of those?

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

GorfZaplen posted:

Some VNs that are flag based like this let you skip stuff you've already seen to get to the new stuff, is S;G one of those?

It is, do what I did and just hold down the fuckin speedup button the entire time

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm Steve from Minecraft

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Stairmaster posted:

I'm Steve from Minecraft

wow it's an honor to meet you

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

I'm Steve from Minecraft

Congrats on getting into smash

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the higurashi movie adaptation is the worst take on ch1 of higurashi i've ever seen

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i'm sorry but that was a box office success

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Acerbatus posted:

You don't have to play through the entire game. But you need to trigger all the flags, and the triggers don't stick until you complete the chapter they're in. Not every flag is a cascading trigger, but most of them are. The saving grace is after you've completed a chapter, you can super-fastfoward through the text.

Also, I'm in the same boat where I'm not big into tsundere love interests, but for S;G, I do think Kurisu is the best candidate. (Maybe Faris?)

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

The Colonel posted:

the higurashi movie adaptation is the worst take on ch1 of higurashi i've ever seen

that makes me feel slightly better that I missed the first halloweenis stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

GorfZaplen posted:

You can fast forward scenes but S;Gs true ending is bizarrely obtuse and you have to watch out even if you follow a guide