Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think trump lives but woah if he is laid up for a month sick as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

https://twitter.com/JonLemire/status/1312436585007251457?s=20

More confirmation

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Any scenario where he can’t activate his brown shirts for street violence In November is a good one.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Vorik posted:

No way this is true. The chief of staff leaking this poo poo?

He's on camera gathering people to start talking, and only after reporters started to crowd around him did he think to invoke "on background" and they stopped filming. It was loving hilarious.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Trump surviving means having to account personally for being sick and still going out. He may want to just be sick in the hospital incommunicado for a month.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

TulliusCicero posted:

As someone who's been around the block on this: shortness of breath is the "Red Flag" symptom

It means the virus is in your lungs and destroying them, causing fluid to fill the lungs

He's intubated and in a coma, or in immense pain. The fever is the other dangerous symptom

My dad actually survived COVID, but it ravaged his lungs he couldn't breathe on his own afterwards, and his lungs eventually collapsed from the weakened state

This is all sounding so eerily familiar...

I'm still grumpy at you for stealing my avatar, but this sucks and I'm sorry you lost your dad.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shammypants posted:

Trump surviving means having to account personally for being sick and still going out. He may want to just be sick in the hospital incommunicado for a month.

yea really the best way to ride out what could be a crushing electoral loss for a guy like him would be hiding in a hospital where the decorum poisoned reporters are too chicken poo poo to go 'lol good job bedpan fascist you lost'.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
This is when Trump becomes the God Emperor and ascends the Golden Throne to spend the rest of his life as a decaying corpse feasting on the bodies of 1000's a day.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

So i think that tweet with the photos was right

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Trump watches as the doctors prepare the tube to go down into his lungs. One of them asks, "is there anything you'd like to say before we put this in your throat? You won't be able to talk once it is."

"Is it McNugget flavored?" Trump weakly murmurs. He wets his lips as best he could.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TulliusCicero posted:

As someone who's been around the block on this: shortness of breath is the "Red Flag" symptom

It means the virus is in your lungs and destroying them, causing fluid to fill the lungs

He's intubated and in a coma, or in immense pain. The fever is the other dangerous symptom

My dad actually survived COVID, but it ravaged his lungs he couldn't breathe on his own afterwards, and his lungs eventually collapsed from the weakened state

This is all sounding so eerily familiar...

This is very true. The big 'uh oh' for Covid diseases is if they gently caress your respiratory systems up, that's actually why it's so important to know if he was ever on oxygen. Even if he survives it, if that part of him got hit then he's likely going to bear that injury his entire (now shortened) life.

I'm very sorry for your loss

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Pick posted:

if he dies now almost no one can attend his funeral on account of virus

He'll need to be cremated, too. Makes it easier to dump his ashes into the ocean so ge has no resting place to act as Chud Mecca.

existential anger
Jun 4, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

This is when Trump becomes the God Emperor and ascends the Golden Throne to spend the rest of his life as a decaying corpse feasting on the bodies of 1000's a day.

At least we get the Astronomican out of it.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Young Freud posted:

He'll need to be cremated, too. Makes it easier to dump his ashes into the ocean so ge has no resting place to act as Chud Mecca.

Why deprive America of what would be the most visited public urinal in the world.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i mean that doesnt mean poo poo really. if you have any lung thing minor or other wise(i have had a whole spectrum of it) you get put on oxygen.

Ringo Star Get posted:

Trump watches as the doctors prepare the tube to go down into his lungs. One of them asks, "is there anything you'd like to say before we put this in your throat? You won't be able to talk once it is."

"Is it McNugget flavored?" Trump weakly murmurs. He wets his lips as best he could.

i laughed way harder than i should have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnsYKu45t-k

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Young Freud posted:

"To the Potomac with Donald Trump!"

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Young Freud posted:

where do you expect me to piss?

e:f,b

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

https://mobile.twitter.com/_RichardHall/status/1312044462361673728

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean that doesnt mean poo poo really. if you have any lung thing minor or other wise(i have had a whole spectrum of it) you get put on oxygen.

i laughed way harder than i should have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnsYKu45t-k

no if you have any 'lung thing' while dealing with covid it's actually not good.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

someone got his phone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312442195509563392

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Would be really good to know what his unscheduled visit to Walter Reid and I DIDNT HAVE MINI STROKES ranting were really all about.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Even if he lives it seems basically impossible at this point that he'll be in any fit state to campaign before election day.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean that doesnt mean poo poo really.

I couldn't tell you what Trump being put on oxygen does or doesn't mean.

I *can* tell you that his doctors *very specifically* (and very ineptly) tried to hide it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ivanka, you're no Donald

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Deptfordx posted:

Even if he lives it seems basically impossible at this point that he'll be in any fit state to campaign before election day.

Basically. He’s in for a cough couple weeks with the virus then a long recovery.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Feeling extremely alive, and real! LOVE!!!

existential anger
Jun 4, 2012

lol nice try.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Madkal posted:

Why deprive America of what would be the most visited public urinal in the world.

Out of curiosity, since we always talk about this, what's Reagan's grave in California like? Is it a frequent target for desecration and destruction as it should be? Does it have extra security?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Famous last words? We'll find out by Monday.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Out of curiosity, since we always talk about this, what's Reagan's grave in California like? Is it a frequent target for desecration and destruction as it should be? Does it have extra security?

It’s on the grounds of his presidential library.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

So someone can just take an official communication channel of the President of the United States of America and...pretend to be him? That's not terribly reassuring.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Shammypants posted:

this is asking Donnie to commit to a time span greater than mins or secs.

e:

Young Freud posted:

but Chuds have boats.

*uses a tiny boat to try to get into the middle of the big water*

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

in fact, he has never tweeted "plague" in the context of coronavirus without also including China - either "plague from China" or "China plague"

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Donald Trump being a COVID super spreader to this administration and the GOP senate before dying so mike pence and the down ballot GOP get slaughtered on Election Day is not what I predicted, but by golly I’ll take it.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

raifield posted:

So someone can just take an official communication channel of the President of the United States of America and...pretend to be him? That's not terribly reassuring.

It's been known his staff uses it too for pretty much the whole administration,.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009

It's electric. Boogie woogie woogie.

Sorry, he would've called it the "China Virus" and not the plague.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

volts5000 posted:

Sorry, he would've called it the "China Virus" and not the plague.

I was honestly surprised he called it COVID-19 in his initial "I tested positive" tweet.

Wasn't sure what to conclude from it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

in fact, he has never tweeted "plague" in the context of coronavirus without also including China - either "plague from China" or "China plague"

yea he's called it a plague but he's never tweeted it, lol if someone tried to do a trumpy tweet just going off how he talks. You fools, you goddamn armatures, you'll never have the poster's heart Donny does

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1312442681662926850

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

sexpig by night posted:

yea he's called it a plague but he's never tweeted it, lol if someone tried to do a trumpy tweet just going off how he talks. You fools, you goddamn armatures, you'll never have the poster's heart Donny does
You say that but gullible twitter is eating it up as if Trump wrote it himself.