Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

Data Graham posted:

I was honestly surprised he called it COVID-19 in his initial "I tested positive" tweet.

Wasn't sure what to conclude from it

he didn't make that tweet, guaranteed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

reminder: stan chera was one of the only people on planet earth that trump apparently considered an actual friend

so that's totally Ghost 1

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

sexpig by night posted:

no if you have any 'lung thing' while dealing with covid it's actually not good.

yeah but trump hasnt had lung poo poo, i assume.

beer_war posted:

I couldn't tell you what Trump being put on oxygen does or doesn't mean.

I *can* tell you that his doctors *very specifically* (and very ineptly) tried to hide it.

agreed. i think it is way way worse than they are acting. but i suspect he will live. he will just be super hosed up from it.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Holy poo poo, Trump knows he's dying.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
It sounds like the first time Trump has ever been confronted by his mortality.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

if trump dies his biggest fans will spontaneously hold superspreader events in his honor. the irony will be overwhelming.

if he dies when we can't hold a giant street party im going to be so upset

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1312445026719260673

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

COVID Gets its Man: Going out like Stan Chera

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I can only be so erect.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Trump re: Chera on FOX around that time:

quote:

I've lost three friends. One, a very good friend, a very successful man, New York guy, employed a lot of people that were all crying over his death. Stanley Chera. He went to the hospital, he calls me up. He goes, "I tested positive." I said, "Well, what are you going to do?" He said, "I'm going to the hospital. I'll call you tomorrow." He didn't call. I call the hospital, he's in a coma.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Not quite. The doctor was very specific in his wording right at the end.

Trump's Baghdad Bob posted:

"Thursday - No oxygen. None at this moment. Yeah, and yesterday with the team, while we were all here, he was not on oxygen."

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Forgot about his own drat brother.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Baronash posted:

Not quite. The doctor was very specific in his wording right at the end.

My "while we were all here he was not on oxygen" statement is attracting a lot of questions already answered by my statement.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

if this was anyone but Trump this would be quite tragic really, a sad old man with all this power left terrified of his own mortality despite it, clinging to the memory of one of his only genuine friends he lost to the same thing.

But it's trump so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9V78UbdzWI

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
F I N I S H H I M

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Madkal posted:

It sounds like the first time Trump has ever been confronted by his mortality.

Also think about how important his legacy and his name are to him. This is what TRUMP will be associated with now, forever and ever

Hope it was worth it fuckhead

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Forgot about his own drat brother.

I thought it was something else that got his brother? But now everybody’s saying it was covid, is this some Mandela effect poo poo or

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Really makes you feel connected to your history, this is what the greeks must have been writing about when they invented hubris.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So it can take like 10 days from the onset of symptoms before things quickly spiral and the patient needs to be sent to the ICU. So Trump will be miserable and in fear for a long time.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Donald Trump being a COVID super spreader to this administration and the GOP senate before dying so mike pence and the down ballot GOP get slaughtered on Election Day is not what I predicted, but by golly I’ll take it.

I keep worrying we're in the middle of a monkey's paw response to "I wish the next president appoints RBG's replacement" and we get Pence.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Data Graham posted:

I thought it was something else that got his brother? But now everybody’s saying it was covid, is this some Mandela effect poo poo or

They never announced what his brother died of which is extremely unusual for a public figure like that, so a lot of people assume it was Covid because that's the one cause of death where announcing it would make Trump look bad.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So it can take like 10 days from the onset of symptoms before things quickly spiral and the patient needs to be sent to the ICU. So Trump will be miserable and in fear for a long time.

I'm not sure he's even going to make it to half that. Everything we've heard so far points to his condition rapidly deteriorating.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

OwlFancier posted:

Really makes you feel connected to your history, this is what the greeks must have been writing about when they invented hubris.

I feel more like a Roman hurriedly scribbling graffiti on the crumbling walls of Rome in 410 AD as Visigoths swarm around me.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

It's loving hilarious that the President's health, which is normally such a matter of national security that the public is not informed of even minor routine operations until hours after they've been successfully completed, is now in the hands of a bunch of screaming craven narcissistic poo poo-flinging monkeys.

If he dies, twitter will know before the family does.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

What's the big pro-Trump online forum now? I wanna touch the poop

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Tatsuta Age posted:

What's the big pro-Trump online forum now? I wanna touch the poop

4chan is and has long been the internet's premier white supremacy site. Just go to /tv/ or /pol/ or /v/ and have a blast.
I think the Reddit offshore is like Donald.win or TheDonald.win or something?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
Prayers for Trump! #Hosea8:7

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
omg look at that newest tweet. there's no loving way thats him.

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

4chan is and has long been the internet's premier white supremacy site. Just go to /tv/ or /pol/ or /v/ and have a blast.
I think the Reddit offshore is like Donald.win or TheDonald.win or something?

thedonald.win is where most of the MAGA chuds migrated after the shutdown of /r/thedonald

That and Fox News comments sections

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
Just got news from Trump’s chief doctor. His humors are in balance. You’ve never seen a more even balance of bile, black bile, phlegm and blood believe me.

They performed a minor bloodletting and trepanation on Friday as a precautionary measure, but his humors remain balanced.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Data Graham posted:

I was honestly surprised he called it COVID-19 in his initial "I tested positive" tweet.

Wasn't sure what to conclude from it

To think Trump wanted to shut this down...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJfeV6s5/

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Do you think the losers of the Republican party are mad?

"Breaking news: Tx sen. Ted Cruz tests negative for being invited to the cool parties."

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Instant Sunrise posted:

Just got news from Trump’s chief doctor. His humors are in balance. You’ve never seen a more even balance of bile, black bile, phlegm and blood believe me.

They performed a minor bloodletting and trepanation on Friday as a precautionary measure, but his humors remain balanced.

i'd ask where the leeches are but they're all serving in his cabinet at this point

raifield
Feb 21, 2005

Instant Sunrise posted:

You can't fool us Dr. Sunrise. The man's never had a sense of humor in his entire life.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
As my last prediction was correct, here's my next posting from the future:

Trump is dead in 2 days.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Comstar posted:

As my last prediction was correct, here's my next posting from the future:

Trump is dead in 2 days.

Somehow manages to die in the shortest disease progression time on record

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/1312434192072966147?s=19

If this takes down Rahm Emanuel I will start going to church again, I swear.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1312450711850905601

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Yea this is not surprising. This foreshadows that Trump is not going to be able to politically say the virus isn't a big deal. He's going to have to now take it seriously. It will be up to democrats to beat him to the old el paso.