Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
In the 1970s Nauru was one of the richest countries in the world, but when they ran out of phosphate to strip mine they tried financing Leonardo: the Musical among other ill-fated investment projects and repeatedly kept loving up/losing all their money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
do you ever wonder what santorum meant with government [n-word]

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

El_Elegante posted:

do you ever wonder what santorum meant

yeah its on urban dictionary

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

El_Elegante posted:

do you ever wonder what santorum meant with “government [n-word]”

I've been told he was trying to say governmentnik

Supposedly

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

shes electable if you vote for her

so funny how the self styled smart kids just instantly devolved into tautological babbling when faced with criticism

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Ron Pauls infectious love of freedom

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:evil:

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
in the Ron Paul stroke video I keep thinking the other guy doing the mouth breathing and vacant expression is also having a stroke

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

shes electable if you vote for her

so funny how the self styled smart kids just instantly devolved into tautological babbling when faced with criticism

my fav response was "this turd is edible if you eat it"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Corona chan hentai

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

the police in glasgow had to break up people partying when she died.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
they didnt have to

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I've been told he was trying to say governmentnik

Supposedly

lol all the search results for that word are about rick santorum

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Is that yellow poo poo leaving his nose or going into it??

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
yes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
what an incredible frown

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Is that yellow poo poo leaving his nose or going into it??

pee is stored in the nose

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting hosed by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart."

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

frankenfreak posted:

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting hosed by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart."

Toad's one moment in the sun and she doesn't even remember his name. Still the best character for Mario Kart tho (except Toadette, who's cooler).

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
welI

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

what an incredible frown

it's literally :mad:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/517805743056359424

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/325996880779698177

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Platystemon posted:

Ron Pauls infectious love of freedom

The Ron Paul newsletters where he was either a racist for writing them or incompetent for not knowing someone was writing racist screeds under his name.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

frankenfreak posted:

Toad in the hole

*bows*

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

That time don jr said his dad isnt racist because he used to let Michael Jackson come over and play with him alone, for hours, on their own private floor of the building

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

In the 1970s Nauru was one of the richest countries in the world, but when they ran out of phosphate to strip mine they tried financing Leonardo: the Musical among other ill-fated investment projects and repeatedly kept loving up/losing all their money.

this led me to the wikipedia article for nauruan civil war, caused by europeans bringing guns and spirits to the island. everyone in the island was constantly drunk and had a bunch of guns, and a drunken argument turned into a shootout that turned into a civil war that lasted 10 years and killed 1/3 of the population

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

> Your Party Loyalists has increased!

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Ron Pauls blimp and the libertarian party in general

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

So far shes been right about that

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Les Os posted:

Ron Pauls blimp and the libertarian party in general

ron paul suing the fans of his who owned ronpaul.com (and who offered to give him ronpaul.org for free).

He dropped the premise that he hated big government intervention the moment something mildly inconvenienced him

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

L E A S T

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
i just remembered when trump touched the orb

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender
little Adam Schitt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
And after making the payment to the second woman, and after Individual-1 was elected President, Cohen privately bragged to friends and reporters, including in recorded conversations, that he had made the payment to spare Individual-1 from damaging press and embarrassment.