Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Xenocides posted:

They really should have used John William’s “Imperial March”.

Or the tuba song Stewie Griffin played behind fat men walking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjetHZtehNQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

hey you know who's white and old?

Lol, this thread is just pants bulges now

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

One on the left is barely able to breathe and the one on the right is dead. Just a guess.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

When the former President was asked to comment on the White House outbreak:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Bogus Adventure posted:

Or the tuba song Stewie Griffin played behind fat men walking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjetHZtehNQ
IRL version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4P1kKK-5k

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Bogus Adventure posted:

Brad Parscale's illegitimate son

Beat me to it. They fell from the same troll doll tree

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

oh gently caress is Ronald okay????

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol at that fuckin' helicopter video.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
trump got a finish bottle, last 10k should be interesting

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

In the past month it also came out that he talks poo poo about dead soldiers and evangelicals behind their backs, which are stories that kind of came and went for us goons but seniors care a lot more about that decorum poo poo.

This poo poo's why I left journalism. Like we've been discussing everything under the sun about Donald Trump. Nothing is new here and all of the behaviors and fiascos we talk about have been repeated since 20 loving 16. it's weird to talk to people like my mom and she'll say "did you hear about what Trump did?" as though it's the first time he's ever said/done this. I wonder where the loving point is in writing about it, because no one listens until they can get it in a quick soundbite.

I'm switching over to residential and civil construction because at least there I feel like I'm making an impact on something.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1313310761863782401?s=20

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

luxury handset posted:

i'm not worried about trump demanding weird drugs, though i think that's out of his character

i'm saying i don't think the doctors would do it, because being the doctor who gave the president unnecessary drugs that gave him heart attacks or whatever would be a career killer. trump demands people do all kinds of things and more often than not they just ignore him until his attention turns somewhere else

just because trump can skip out on consequences doesn't mean that whatever idiot he convinces to give him more steroids can skip those consequences, and there's no reason at this stage to cave in to the demands of a sick old man on the verge of becoming a one term president. trump doesn't have a personal doc in his pocket who can get him the good drugs, he's got a whole bunch of bureaucrat doctors keeping eyes on each other and discussing his care in a group, so you'd have to get multiple people putting their careers on the line for this dude nobody likes

I disagree for various reasons- but I’ll start with this; it wouldn’t be the first career that died to Trump.

But that’s not why I’m writing this post. I just think it would be hilarious if the doctors were giving him sugar pills and injecting placebo into his rear end. I don’t care my interpretation of your post makes sense (either in reality or interpretations) I just love to lol at the idea.

The President is such an insufferable prick I am easily imagining him crossing his arms and pouting until an giant gorilla (labeled debt) jabs him with a comically large syringe (also labeled DEBT, because I’ve seen one to many Ben Garrison cartoons) full of seltzer water and green food dye, while he’s holding a pacifier (labeled Patriotism) and a lollipop (labeled liberal tears) and dreaming of Ivanka in a thought bubble gilded in gold.

Meanwhile the physician is just saying ‘there there, Mr President’, while hurriedly painting some aspirin in red, white, and blue.

kerimeton
Nov 10, 2007
sarcassticallas
Only in America does nobody blink an eye when 10 doctors regularly gather in front of a camera to hold unnecessary press conferences. This ridiculous pagentry makes the rest of the world laugh their rear end off. Just release a memo like the did for the Russian fellow in Berlin, why blunder around a press conference and waste all those doctors’ time?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Get back on that trail, Mr. Trump! Many people are asking you to lead! What America needs right now is for very strong president Donald Trump to attend as many Republican fundraisers in person as possible ASAP!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

R big wet strong boy is so virile that he sprayed his COVID musk everywhere and now the entire Whitehouse is a vector for the pandemic.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
This dude's undertaker does amazing work.

https://twitter.com/PleaseBeGneiss/status/1312929491497312258?s=19

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

the idea that his cronies now have to decide, and make known, whether they believe that being in the room with trump is worth dying, is making me lol pretty hard right now

like, doesn't he make anyone he appoints to anything swear their undying loyalty? this is the ultimate purity test

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I think the best indicator of trump's actual health is tweet frequency/golf trips

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Xenocides posted:

One on the left is barely able to breathe and the one on the right is dead. Just a guess.

When they pull off their flesh masks, they will be revealed to be none other than Boris and Natasha!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

lmao

Frank Frank posted:

Beat me to it. They fell from the same troll doll tree

The resemblance is uncanny, unless the onion-shaped head is an unfortunate side-effect of eating them to boost testosterone.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Here’s another Vic Berger classic:

https://twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/1313284069669576704?s=21

Matt Gaetz is predictably awful
https://twitter.com/repmattgaetz/status/1313125654897008641?s=21

It’s not really a lol so much as gently caress Gaetz and all the Floridians who voted for him, all 69% in the first district.

https://twitter.com/ztpetrizzo/status/1313328421334921218?s=21

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Lmao, he's already dead

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

Lmao, he's already dead

he doesnt know yet. he died in 9/11 :(

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
We all did, in a way.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

he doesnt know yet. he died in 9/11 :(

Nice of him to stick around here and provide us daily lols with his whacky antics.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

AHH F/UGH posted:

lol Joe Biden is really gonna beat Donald Trump in the general election in 2020 lol what

And probably due during his Presidential term.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
ALL ABOARD THE @#¤% TRUMP TRAIN

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

just demand the cash up front then disappear on these grifters. they certainly won't pay you otherwise, most likely

lmao

Play fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Oct 6, 2020

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I imagine they just grab cans of Krylon and some BB powder like in Death Becomes Her.

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer

"I wish to have my very own monkey's paw for as long as I live"

Monkey's paw:

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Ghouliani got the necrotic touch

also I thought I'd toss this together because this motherfucker looks like he's going to ask me if I've heard of the high elves

Sourdough Sam fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Oct 6, 2020

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Why does his hand look like that

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I don't see anything wrong with the color of his hand but it's really obvious he started wearing the same stupid orange face paint as his master

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
They're selling pre orders for a $100 commemorative "Trump defeats COVID" coin on the Whitehouse gift shop website. 50/50 chance these become pretty sweet collectors items.

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/trump-defeats-covid.htm

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
https://twitter.com/TobyonTV/status/1313213206211461127

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Lolie posted:

And probably die during his Presidential term.

Weird way to get your first woman president but aight I guess

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Sourdough Sam posted:

also I thought I'd toss this together because this motherfucker looks like he's going to ask me if I've heard of the high elves

By Azura!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

haha, failed vaccines can melt your nervous system, give you the disease they are trying to protect against, cause autoimmune disorders, paralysis etc. That's why there used to be rigorous testing procedures back in the before times, so we could be reasonably certain both of effectiveness and that the benefits outweighed the incidence of side effects. Not anymore! miss me with this election stumt bullshit

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

AHH F/UGH posted:

Weird way to get your first woman president but aight I guess

lol if we go from president 45 to president 48 in the span of 3 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

They're selling pre orders for a $100 commemorative "Trump defeats COVID" coin on the Whitehouse gift shop website. 50/50 chance these become pretty sweet collectors items.

https://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/trump-defeats-covid.htm

I'd be kinda tempted to buy one of these if I wasn't sure that they're gonna cancel orders and keep everyone's money once he croaks.

Also the giving Trump money thing.