Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cavauro posted:

i command festus and nia jax to lick the cake rock. hurry

That's Renee Young's gimmick and she's not in this tournament... that we know of.... :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't know she licks the cake rock. i hope it's not for the enjoyment of strange people

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Violence Kota is gonna go all the way

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Do you happen to recall yesterday, when I said this would be something completely different? Well let's get into why I said that. Much like the Bloodbath, it's time for a special event. An Arena Event, in the parlance of the sim. Now, in the books, there were these things called wolf mutts. They were grotesque things, genetic abominations combining grey wolves and the DNA of former entrants. Werewolves, in a word. They were sent in to cause chaos and force the entrants into closer confrontation. We're going to do the same thing here, but the genetic material is going to be the Wolfpac, the Lone Wolf, etc. Buckle in folks, this one's gonna be big.

Violence Kota Ibushi is the primary threat. Everyone knows this. Jessie put an arrow in his leg the night before, and the Flying Angel follows up with an unprotected piledriver onto the stone floor outside the Puro Embassy. This stuns him for long enough for her to get inside with most of the entrants, closing the gates. When the packs descend on him, he's ready. A suplex nearly takes the Konnan-wolf's head off, but the numbers are too much. VIOLENCE KOTA IBUSHI HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! This is a big moment in the game. Ruby Riott tries not to look at the scene in front of her. Cold Fish Lana, wisely, swims into her underwater lair to wait this out. Defending champion Veronica Mars does not have this luxury, unable to find a place to hide. She takes a photo of this bizarre thing in front of her. How can something be a horrid beast, but also Baron Corbin? Unfortunately for her, she finds out. VERONICA MARS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Farewell Team CW Teen Detectives, and may basic cable fly thee to thy rest.

An officer and a gentleman, Willem Ruska stays at his post in the Dutch Embassy. He knows the walls won't hold. He knows this is probably it. He still does his duty. A giant Lex Luger-faced dog appears. He hurls it to the ground, but that was just a diversion. Randy Savage leaps over the wall and that's our show, ladies and gentlemen. WILLEM RUSKA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Nobody was ready for Ruska, except bizarre mutants, it seems. Jungle Boy climbs higher and higher. They don't see him. They'll never see him. Now empowered as the main member of the path of Violence, Violence The Brian Kendrick throws Shinichi Shinohara off the top of the Embassy wall to the pack below. SHINICHI SHINOHARA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Team Near a Dragon rises to the sky. Jungle! Jungle!'s other representative tries to also hide in the trees, but is sniffed out by a Darewolf who's climbed up the other side of the same tree. JUNGLE KYONA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! You'd think that a 600 pounder would be able to take care of himself. But unfortunately, he's just a baby, so the pack is able to overwhelm him. MONSTER BONO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Immediately after the wolves fall on him, a hail of automatic rifle fire is heard, a mother's last gift of vengeance upon Sting and Eric Bischoff.

True Miss Elizabeth watches the chaos. She revels in it. Then she notices something. One of the pack of wolves seems smaller than the others. More timid. She looks into its eyes and sees her own. Now that she has acheived her true form, she finds this other form revolting. A mockery of what she was and what she is. She opens the door of the shelter she was hiding in and dives for it. WHACK! goes the hatchet. WHACK! goes the last thing connecting True Miss Elizabeth to the demure victim she was. She is free now. She joins the pack, knowing she has found people just like her. TRUE MISS ELIZABETH HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! technically. However, she has found her place among her kind. Werewolf all along! Did you guess it? In the same shelter, the Power Rangers, defenders of truth and justice, decide something must be done about that dang old Nia Jax. They perform an elaborate routine and kick her out the door. NIA JAX HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Her partner, Festus, is also involved in such a moment. However, for him, it's him military pressing Kairi Sane directly into the wolves, like a real dickhead would. KAIRI SANE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Anchors aweigh, rear end Ahoy. RECKONING and Dr. Isaac Yankem are too busy graffitiing the Cornucopia to see what's coming. RECKONING HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Who will get revenge for Retribution? DR. ISAAC YANKEM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The Tooth Hurts, as does losing this team. Dog Ziggler is wolfy enough to be ignored. By this point, the field has been cut in half.

STATISTICS CORNER:
In Loving Memory:
Two Pentagon Jrs.-Bloodbath
Asuka - Bloodbath
Mitsuharu Misawa - Bloodbath
Cake Sasha Banks - Bloodbath
Nino Hamburguesa - Bloodbath
Rikishi - Bloodbath
Britt Baker, DMD - Day 1
Ted DiBiase - Day 1
Jacqueline McCafferty - Night 1
Sabu - Night 1
Sexy Jughead - Night 1
Scott Steiner - Night 1
Aja and Awesome Kong - Day 2
Limmy Limond - Day 2
T-BAR - Night 2
Matilda - Night 2
Mizuki - Night 2
James - Day 3
Sasha Banks - Day 3
British Bulldog - Day 3
Saki Akai - Day 4
Big Mami - Day 4
The Bella Twins - Day 4
Cake Rey Mysterio - Night 4
Jessie - Night 4
Kota Ibushi - Wolfpac
Veronica Mars - Wolfpac
Willem Ruska - Wolfpac
Shinichi Shinohara - Wolfpac
Jungle Kyona - Wolfpac
Monster Bono - Wolfpac
Miss Elizabeth - Wolfpac
Nia Jax - Wolfpac
Kairi Sane - Wolfpac
RECKONING - Wolfpac
Dr. Isaac Yankem - Wolfpac

Kill Scoreboard:
Kota Ibushi (dec): 4 (Misawa, Mizuki, Saki, Jessie)
Cake Rey Mysterio (dec): 2 (James, Bellas)
Dr. Isaac Yankem (dec): 2 (Britt, Sasha)
Jungle Boy: 2 (Two Pentagons, McCafferty)
RECKONING (dec): 2 (Rikishi, Jughead)
Big Mami (dec): 1 (Sabu)
Cold Fish Lana: 1 (Asuka)
Festus: 1 (Matilda)
Kairi Sane (dec): 1 (Steiner)
Jessie (dec): 1 (Bulldog)
Manami Toyota: 1 (Cake Sasha)
Mayu Iwatani: 1 (Big Mami)
Shinichi Shinohara (dec): 1 (Limmy)
Ted DiBiase (dec): 1 (Nino)
The Brian Kendrick: 1 (Cake Rey)
Willem Ruska (dec): 1 (Kongs)
Yinling, the Erotic Terrorist: 1 (DiBiase)

To summarize: Here is the current lookout for our entries.
District 1: Jughead, Veronica Mars, Isaac Yankem, Britt Baker
District 2: Scott Steiner, Miss Elizabeth, Brian Kendrick, Sasha Banks
District 3: Limmy Limond, Jacqueline McCafferty, Willem Ruska, Asuka
District 4: Two Pentagons, Bella Twins, Jungle Boy, Jungle Kyona
District 5: Nino, Big Mami, Cake Rey, Cake Sasha
District 6: James, Jessie, Shinohara, Saki
District 7: Festus, Nia, Misawa, Toyota
District 8: DiBiase, Riott, T-BAR, RECKONING
District 9: Kongoh, Aja/Awesome, Ibushi, Iwatani
District 10: Bono, Yinling, Sabu, Mizuki
District 11: Rangers, Sailors, Bulldog, Matilda
District 12: Fish Lana, Dog Ziggler, Rikishi, Kairi

Your survivors after this nightmare, in alphabetical order:
Cold Fish Lana
Dog Ziggler
Festus
Jungle Boy
Manami Toyota
Miyu Iwatani
Ruby Riott
The Brian Kendrick
The Power Rangers
The Sailor Scouts
Yinling, the Erotic Terrorist

We're three quarters done. The only teams left whole are Japan's Original Heroes and Team Neverending Feud. What does the future hold?

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Oct 7, 2020

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

My God it was a massacre. Veronica Mars you should have left well enough alone, but then you wouldn't be Veronica Mars I guess :smith:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the werewolves are afraid of but one entrant

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Rarity posted:

Violence Kota is gonna go all the way

Solid call there.

Going all in on Dog Ziggler. I hope he avenges Matilda.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Just like the feud they starred in, dog Ziggler and cold fish Lana are going to overstay their welcome right to the end

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
If only there had been some sort of warning about what might happen if someone turned their back on the Wolfpac, we wouldn't have needed all of those body bags.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with deepest regrets and tears that are soaked that I must offer another

I accidentally didn't publish part of Night 4, the update before the Wolfpac struck. It contains some kills, so I'll do it now. Please excuse the mistake, and enjoy the bonus update.

Much like Jessie was implying, Monster Bono is in a grumpy rage. However, unlike Snorlax, he has a katana. Unfortunately, his victim is the anti-Violence operative. MAYU IWATANI HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! This means Team Neck Bumpers is out, after the wolfpac. Ruby Riott imagines a world where she is the champion. It's been a while. True Miss Elizabeth and her gang target a cool pirate for bullying. This will soon have repercussions. Shinohara welcomes Kairi into the Puro Embassy. Even pirate captains are allowed, if they're puro enough. Jungle Kyona and Veronica Mars swap intel.

Isaac Yankem is an emotional wreck. Spraypainting NWO on people isn't cutting it anymore. If he's going to get through this, he's going to have to Journey into Darkness. You ever see a fish fight someone? You ever see a fish fight five people? You ever see a fish fight five people who have superpowers and win? Now you have. And that's why THE SAILOR SCOUTS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Cake Rey wants to be juggled by the Power Rangers. Manami Toyota, a warrior of justice, defeats not just a terrorist, but an erotic one. YINLING, THE EROTIC TERRORIST HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Rest easy, Monster Mama.

STATISTICS CORNER:
In Loving Memory:
Asuka - Bloodbath
Rikishi - Bloodbath
Britt Baker, DMD - Day 1
Ted DiBiase - Day 1
Sabu - Night 1
Sexy Jughead - Night 1
Scott Steiner - Night 1
Limmy Limond - Day 2
T-BAR - Night 2
Matilda - Night 2
Mizuki - Night 2
James - Day 3
Sasha Banks - Day 3
British Bulldog - Day 3
Saki Akai - Day 4
Big Mami - Day 4
The Bella Twins - Day 4
Mayu Iwatani - Night 4
The Sailor Scouts - Night 4
Yinling, the Erotic Terrorist - Night 4
Jessie - Night 4
Kota Ibushi - Wolfpac
Veronica Mars - Wolfpac
Willem Ruska - Wolfpac
Jungle Kyona - Wolfpac
Monster Bono - Wolfpac
Miss Elizabeth - Wolfpac
Nia Jax - Wolfpac
Kairi Sane - Wolfpac
RECKONING - Wolfpac

Kill Scoreboard:
Dr. Isaac Yankem: 2 (Britt, Sasha)
RECKONING: 2 (Rikishi, Jughead)
Cold Fish Lana: 2 (Asuka, Sailors)
Kairi Sane: 1 (Steiner)
Mayu Iwatani (dec): 1 (Big Mami)
Monster Bono: 1 (Mayu)
Shinichi Shinohara: 1 (Limmy)
The Brian Kendrick: 1 (Cake Rey)
Willem Ruska: 1 (Kongs)
Yinling, the Erotic Terrorist (dec): 1 (DiBiase)

Updated survivor list:
Cold Fish Lana
Dog Ziggler
Festus
Jungle Boy
Manami Toyota
Ruby Riott
The Brian Kendrick
The Power Rangers

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 7, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

at least a couple of people got some ok goodbye moments before their deaths. the last two couples in the first image seemed to have grown very close and promised not to kill eachother if it came down to the two of them. they were going to try and get out of all this and become married. married to their jobs that is.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Call fish Lana… Make my monster GROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

festus is unstoppable, he cannot be killed by the wolves because he already has a PHD in killing dogs

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

someone keep dog ziggler away from him

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

As in all aspects of life, I'm hoping Manami Toyota is the winner.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

After a terrible day, our survivors now face their fifth night on the Ultra Arena, as well as their sixth day.

"Bloop.", says Cold Fish Lana. "Bloop bloopity bloop bloop." Everyone is shocked that she would say this. Aren't some things sacred? This shoot promo is remarkably offensive. "Bloop!" she finishes before eating a bug and sinking below the water. Ruby sings a song to try and calm down. She still can't shake the sight of seeing Kota slowly succumb to the fangs. "Here she comes again, like good medicine. Every steps she takes, my blood is flowing. Her legs go on and on for days", she begins, piling more cover on her shelter. "She's got a hold on a me, I need the remedy. Just to hold her would be a cure for me. I can't keep going on this way." Slowly, her eyes close. Dog Ziggler and the Power Rangers want to do flips. They all believe in doing flips for their own sake.

Much like Ruby, Jungle Boy seeks comfort in music. His pal Jungle Kyona got pulled out of a tree by a dang darewolf, after all. But, when he finds himself in times of trouble, the same song always comes to him. He hums it now, to take his mind off of things. He feels so much more centered now, so much more relaxed. Elsewhere, Violence The Brian Kendrick continues to build his career as a Violence student. His target, the person who one would assume was the favorite. His weapon, a cutlass. His result, MANAMI TOYOTA HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!Farewell, Team GOAT. There's a new wind blowing, and it is Violence. Speaking of violent individuals, how about that Festus. Real douchebag. Currently, he's staring at the sea, thinking about his ancestral farm, where he wandered randomly through the fields.

Jungle Boy offers the Power Rangers a deal. It's a very simple deal. Kendrick needs to be dealt with. They thought the threat was gone with Kota, but no. Dog Ziggler hears this and trots away. What does he plan to do with this information? Speaking of Bryan Kendrick, he walks slowly behind Festus, biding his time. He will not surrender to the chaos of Violence like Kota did. He will simply allow it to empower him. He can control this force. Ruby Riott finds a moment of calm and peace in the Ultra Arena, discovering a hidden fairy ring of flowers. She has a moment of catharsis as she constructs a flower crown and sets it adrift in the river. It carries her pain away. Cold Fish Lana gets some fish antibiotics. You shouldn't take those, they're bad for you. Cold Fish Lana can take them though.

STATISTICS CORNER:
In Loving Memory:
Asuka - Bloodbath
Rikishi - Bloodbath
Britt Baker, DMD - Day 1
Ted DiBiase - Day 1
Sabu - Night 1
Sexy Jughead - Night 1
Scott Steiner - Night 1
Limmy Limond - Day 2
T-BAR - Night 2
Matilda - Night 2
Mizuki - Night 2
James - Day 3
Sasha Banks - Day 3
British Bulldog - Day 3
Saki Akai - Day 4
Big Mami - Day 4
The Bella Twins - Day 4
Mayu Iwatani - Night 4
Jessie - Night 4
Kota Ibushi - Wolfpac
Veronica Mars - Wolfpac
Willem Ruska - Wolfpac
Jungle Kyona - Wolfpac
Monster Bono - Wolfpac
Miss Elizabeth - Wolfpac
Nia Jax - Wolfpac
Kairi Sane - Wolfpac
RECKONING - Wolfpac
Manami Toyota - Night 5

Kill Scoreboard:
The Brian Kendrick: 3 (Cake Rey, Ruska, Toyota)

Updated survivor list:
Cold Fish Lana
Dog Ziggler
Festus
Jungle Boy
Ruby Riott
The Brian Kendrick
The Power Rangers

PRODUCTION NOTE: There will be an update tomorrow, then I will have to take a few days off due to IRL concerns. The next update after tomorrow should be Monday.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wonder what the man's plan is

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Manami Toyota nooooo :negative:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Did the wolfpac come into being because there weren't enough murders happening? Because they killed drat near a dozen people and we're still onto day 7.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

Did the wolfpac come into being because there weren't enough murders happening? Because they killed drat near a dozen people and we're still onto day 7.

It's just a feature of this version of the sim. It will occasionally throw these big Arena Events in to replace a day. There's the wolf mutts, a huge typhoon hitting the arena, and I think one other option. I guess it's just there to [vince]SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT![/vince]. You can turn them off but i decided to see what would happen. What happened is 11 bodies.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Nooooo Manami :(

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

manami having a bad time in simulated universes recently

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The Spank Bank is reaching the climax!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Tick tock. Tick Tock. That's the sound of the clock. Not enough time to finish your crime. It's night six. Time for some tricks.

If there's one thing that the bloody pirate captain needs, its more weapons. But Paul London, an old friend, provides just that. Festus plans to do a Canadian Destroyer on a rainbow trout. The trout will land on its fins on the second rope and turn it into a Lionsault. Much like his partner Cold Fish Lana, Dog Ziggler barks out his manifesto. After all, his fellow canines had just swept through a quarter of the starting roster. No human could stand against him. Certainly not Festus. We'll see how that prediction plays out.

The night is dark, and full of terrors. Some of these terrors are in the minds of the delegation of Angel Grove. They are used to karate kicking weird monsters and then blowing them up with robots. Not this down and dirty, mud in your hair, rock to the back of the head kind of battle. It's starting to wear them a little thin. Ruby Riott just walks. She's pretty sure she passed her camp some time ago, but she's not sure. She's just walking. Keep moving, that's the key. Can't let them catch up. Elsewhere, Jungle Boy suffers a pyrotechnical accident as the sun begins to rise. It is unfortunate to report that JUNGLE BOY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Jungle! Jungle! fades back into the mists.

Ruby's still walking. She doesn't see a reason to stop. She's on the beaches now, just wandering the edge of the Ultra Arena. She picks up a follower. What does the little hound want? What are his intentions? It's not a good scene. What is, in a certain way, a good scene plays out. The Rangers join Festus in the same flowery fields that Ruby located. They all gather flowers and put them in a little memorial to the fallen, especially that darling pup Matilda. Festus helps, seeing no issue with this. Cold Fish Lana is growing powerful. The pills she is being sent by a certain Twitch Superstar make her scales grow hard, her fins powerful. Will anyone be able to stop this fish? Brian Kendrick tries, using a classical method for attacking fish: fishing. Well, sort of. Instead of a hook or net. he ties a rope to Paul London's hatchet and just throws it at the water, over and over and over. Cold Fish Lana watches and bloops smugly.

STATISTICS CORNER:
In Loving Memory:
Asuka - Bloodbath
Rikishi - Bloodbath
Britt Baker, DMD - Day 1
Ted DiBiase - Day 1
Sabu - Night 1
Sexy Jughead - Night 1
Scott Steiner - Night 1
Limmy Limond - Day 2
T-BAR - Night 2
Matilda - Night 2
Mizuki - Night 2
James - Day 3
Sasha Banks - Day 3
British Bulldog - Day 3
Saki Akai - Day 4
Big Mami - Day 4
The Bella Twins - Day 4
Mayu Iwatani - Night 4
Jessie - Night 4
Kota Ibushi - Wolfpac
Veronica Mars - Wolfpac
Willem Ruska - Wolfpac
Jungle Kyona - Wolfpac
Monster Bono - Wolfpac
Miss Elizabeth - Wolfpac
Nia Jax - Wolfpac
Kairi Sane - Wolfpac
RECKONING - Wolfpac
Manami Toyota - Night 5
Jungle Boy - Night 6

Kill Scoreboard:
The Brian Kendrick: 3 (Cake Rey, Ruska, Toyota)
Jungle Boy (dec): 2 (Two Pentagons, McCafferty)

Updated survivor list:
Cold Fish Lana
Dog Ziggler
Festus
Ruby Riott
The Brian Kendrick
The Power Rangers

There's only six people left in this little Elimination Chamber? Who will triumph? Who will fall next? Find out on Monday.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think the man's plan is to become a juggalo

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
cant wait for dog ziggler to kill cold fish lana since they're both still in this some how

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Dog Ziggler and cold fish Lana are the Peeta and Katniss of this story.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I'm back, and better then ever! Got a knack, for making things better! Face facts, cause your opinion don't matter! This maniac, is gonna step on whoever!

The field draws to a close. Let's see who survives in Night 7!

It happened again. It happened again. It happened again. Why is it always dogs? Why is it always dogs? Why is it always dogs? I regret to inform you that DOG ZIGGLER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! This is the world of beasts. This is nature, red in fin and fang. Remember when Violence The Brian Kendrick had that hatchet? He doesn't anymore. The Power Rangers took it away. Ruby Riott and Festus watch on as the heroes rob the pirate. Should they intervene? Should they stop him? Ruby is almost completely gone at this point, and Festus was barely there to begin with. They both just look on. Not their problem.

The two heels of the current lineup go on a berry picking excursion. They have fun, and forget their problems, but the thorns remind them that the only reality in life is pain. Ruby receives a supply drop. She opens it. Is this the cure to her madness? Is this the thing that will save her? No. It's a picture of Scott Hall. Maybe this means something. Maybe this is important. Was she in the NWO? Was she the third woman? Maybe that's what she's lost. She can't remember. Cold Fish Lana is cold-blooded, both literally and metaphorically. She patrols the river, seeing who seems weak. The Power Rangers are now actively looking for evil to smite. Or anyone to smite, really. The night is dark, and full of rangers.

Ruby is now completely lost. She wanders the forest, trying to remember why she was picked to lead the New World Order. Someone, however, knows exactly where she is. One spear thrust later, she's found again, on the other side. RUBY RIOTT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Money, Ink have paid the price. The Power Rangers are some karate teens with attitude. No human can face them. Unfortunately, they are not facing a human. You ever see Jaws? It's like that but it's a little trout. THE POWER RANGERS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Japan's Original Heroes have been written off for the season. Entirely by Cold Fish Lana, actually. Meanwhile, Festus, a moron, explodes for no reasons. FESTUS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Team gently caress you, we've just got two words for ya.

STATISTICS CORNER:
In Loving Memory:
Asuka - Bloodbath
Rikishi - Bloodbath
Britt Baker, DMD - Day 1
Ted DiBiase - Day 1
Sabu - Night 1
Sexy Jughead - Night 1
Scott Steiner - Night 1
Limmy Limond - Day 2
T-BAR - Night 2
Matilda - Night 2
Mizuki - Night 2
James - Day 3
Sasha Banks - Day 3
British Bulldog - Day 3
Saki Akai - Day 4
Big Mami - Day 4
The Bella Twins - Day 4
Mayu Iwatani - Night 4
Jessie - Night 4
Kota Ibushi - Wolfpac
Veronica Mars - Wolfpac
Willem Ruska - Wolfpac
Jungle Kyona - Wolfpac
Monster Bono - Wolfpac
Miss Elizabeth - Wolfpac
Nia Jax - Wolfpac
Kairi Sane - Wolfpac
RECKONING - Wolfpac
Manami Toyota - Night 5
Jungle Boy - Night 6
Dog Ziggler - Night 7
Ruby Riott - Night 8
The Power Rangers - Night 8
Festus - Night 8

Kill Scoreboard:
Cold Fish Lana: 4 (Asuka, Sailors, Dog Z, Rangers)
The Brian Kendrick: 4 (Cake Rey, Ruska, Toyota, Riott)
Jungle Boy (dec): 2 (Two Pentagons, McCafferty)

Next Time!

It's the end. Violence The Brian Kendrick! Cold Fish Lana! One of them will become the kill leader. One of them will become a champion. One of them will become just another victim. The question is, which?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

cant wait for dog ziggler to kill cold fish lana since they're both still in this some how

close enough

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Well go Cold Fish Lana I guess drat!

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
gently caress that drat fish.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It has to be Violence Brian, I was fully supporting the fish till it killed that poor doggy :mad:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Let's go Violent Spanky, carry me to victory :neckbeard:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im gonna open a twitch account

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

should have been the dog and festus

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

whats the best way to get twitch clout also i have a brand new puppy, totally unrelated

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

We were all on the same team. If Brian wins technically I win. Let's go Brian!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's the end.

Since humanity began, it has been in a struggle against nature. Sometimes humanity wins, sometimes it loses. One such struggle is happening now. Violence The Brian Kendrick, who is the last remaining human in the Ultra Arena, is hunting down Cold Fish Lana, the cold blooded killer of the river. He's got a spear and a net, and also a plan. He walks down the riverbank, looking for movement.

Cold Fish Lana swims calmly along the river's bottom. She's already dispatched almost a dozen humans, though she only gets credit for three. Also Dog Ziggler, her rival in love. And now this skinny little weirdo thinks he's being slick, stalking her. Well, she's got a plan or two of her own. CFL lets out a mighty bloop. She calls all the fish in the river, and explains what must be done.

The former (interim) WWE champion is watching the surface. Suddenly, he sees movement, just to his left. The net reaches out and catches the fish. The spear dispatches it. He waits for the horn to sound, signaling an elimination. It never comes. He inspects the fish further. It's just a normal fish. That's fine. Easy mistake to make. We'll get her next time.

Lana watches the net scoop up her first piece of bait. These humans are too easy, she thinks. Dangle what they want in front of them, and they'll do anything to get it. Now, the fun can begin.

Right there! Thirty feet upriver. That's got to be her, Kendrick thinks. He sprints over and spears the fish, not even bothering with the net. Another red herring, literally. Then another fish bloops to the surface, forty feet downriver. Spanky runs it through. A salmon. Delicious, but not terribly relevant. This continues for some time. Soon, the Blackbeard enthusiast is completely winded. He collapses onto the riverbank. The first thing he sees break the waterline is a black steel blade. He immediately recognizes it as Paul London's hatchet. He thought he'd lost it, but now here it is. Coming straight for him, actually. Quite fast. Ah crud.

VIOLENCE THE BRIAN KENDRICK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Which means that your winner, your sole survivor, your Ultra Arena Champion, is...

lol when are they gonna let a man win amirite

This concludes the third season of the Hunger Games Match.

Discussion question: Do you prefer the older sim from seasons 1 and 2 or this one?

Details on S4 to come tomorrow.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/WrestlingGary/status/1315849968268308485

i don't think i prefer either of them to the other one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Brian Kendrick runs wrestling pro wrestling, he would definitely job to a fish.