Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

I've had to adopt a philosphy of "embrace change" when it comes to villagers. I'm dearly attached to everyone in my town, but I have to learn to let go.

Except for Coco. She's NEVER leaving.

I've got photos for quite a few of my villagers but I think the only two I'd feel bad about letting go are Pashmina and Bam. I'd love to get another sisterly villager, but out of all of the types there are only like 30 I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Thank you to whoever watered my black roses! I got 3 golden rose buds. My first so far :haw:

Wugis is open again for Candy.

Kicks is here with Jester's shoes, a variety of imp wings, and other kicks stuff.

I left out materials for 2 golden watering cans if some goon would be so kind as to make them for me :kiddo:

As always, watering of flowers in the north is appreciated!

EDIT: Tia is making a spooky Tower

DoDo: closed

Thanks, Goons!

ninjoatse.cx fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Oct 7, 2020

Propaniac
Nov 28, 2000

SUSHI ROULETTO!
College Slice
Any chance someone would let me come to their island and catalog a shower booth, and/or a server?

Propaniac fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Oct 6, 2020

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

I am glad I made a second player character just so I can have a cute demon boy with a stylish demon house. He is currently dressed up as an adorable Frankenstein monster right now.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Silver Falcon posted:

Hey, I liked your decorations! I might steal that idea for the rainbow flower bed. It looked very nice.

My island kind of accidentally ended up with trans pride colors. Husband designed the flag to look "tropical" and happened to pick pink, blue, and white. So I kinda took that and ran with it.

Oh cool, thanks! I'm glad you liked 'em. I hope you do the rainbow flower bed. :3:

I keep meaning to do some sort of trans pride area on my island, since my husband is trans. But he also loves pumpkins, so he's been happy to see those sprout up as of late. Which means I can put off the trans pride area for another day. :v:

Also, Mau-Mau is open again for candy and pumpkins! Please don't worry about watering anything while you're here! I'll most likely be AFK. If I am around, I'll be in the ocean trying to find lobsters after 9pm.

Dodo Code: CLOSED

Buy what you want at Nooks!

Able Sisters have Mage's boots as well as rumba costumes and masquerade masks!

The main pumpkin patch is right behind the town plaza. There are some green and white ones available today!

Leif is back if you really need more cheap pumpkin starts!

Take what you want from the giveaway area next to Ursala's house. (The cute music player is white this time, hammock is dark brown, modern office chair is blue, street organ is brown, mermaid shoes are pink, wall-mounted TV (50 in.) is blue, retro stereo is available in black and brown)

Some kind goon left a full collection of Flashy round-ear animal hats last night and they're still available for cataloging!

Fang is making a pile of zen cushions! ...I wasn't able to get online when Raymond was making a spooky seat earlier today.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Oct 7, 2020

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Propaniac posted:

Any chance someone would let me come to their island and catalog a shower booth, and/or a server?

I have a server I can give you but would have to order a shower booth. Pm me or if you do the discord I’m moosealini#5722

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Roald, the Jock Penguin will be leaving my village tomorrow. He's absolutely one of the better jock characters, but he was my first islander and I made the mistake of looking up what his house interior is supposed to look like...

...and I've been upset with him for being content living out of a sleeping bag in his crappy dorm room instead.

And as long as I'm opening up, tomorrow is my birthday both in-game and IRL. If people are feeling gift-y, I'm trying to collect all 7 Rocket Lamp variants but only have green and turquoise so far.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

She loves the Jack-O-Lanterns because they're just like her.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

She loves the Jack-O-Lanterns because they're just like her.

Coco's photobomb is perfection.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Black Robe posted:

Most of the wolves could pass for varicoloured foxes. Chief and Audie look closest to typical red foxes, and are probably meant to be in the same way that a lot of the tigers are leopards and a lot of the ostriches are random assorted birbs.

Kyle is clearly an African wild dog. (more recognisable as the guy from Aggretsuko)

I've actually got the amiibo card for the one elephant who's obviously a woolly mammoth.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Kyle is clearly an African wild dog. (more recognisable as the guy from Aggretsuko)

african wild dogs are different from hyenas dumb rear end

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Haida is the worst character besides Anai, anyways.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Desperately waiting for a jock villager to ask for a catchphrase change so I can make them say 'PROTEIN'.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Looks like I'm going to be eating a loss on turnips this week. I should honestly just pony up for a Switch Online membership and join the rest of you in becoming very rich very quickly, but eh.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Black Robe posted:

Looks like I'm going to be eating a loss on turnips this week. I should honestly just pony up for a Switch Online membership and join the rest of you in becoming very rich very quickly, but eh.

Some people have posted to SA-Mart to split a "Family" membership. I don't know what shenanigans are needed to do all that remotely, but the cost gets pretty cheap divided 10 ways or whatever.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

madeupfred posted:

Hey does anyone have some spare Virgo Star Fragments from last month? I need two. let me know if you have any and what you want for them.

I have a few spares of different fragments if you’re still looking for them. I’ll be online later this afternoon if you’re around and wanna come over or I can bring them to you.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Carcosa is open!

My DIY pile is steadily shrinking! That's great!

Able's has Impish Horns, Samurai shirts, and wrestling masks to complete your costume. Also Retro Shades; I like the pink ones cuz they look like bugged out alien eyes.

Nook's has a cute bed, candy, and a spooky lantern set! Turnips are junk.

Gala is crafting a Spooky Standing Lamp.

Message board doodles and watering the pumpkin patch are greatly appreciated!

Visit scenic Carcosa today!

0W6TS

e: thanks for visiting!

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Oct 7, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Opening Fiorina for people to come over, buy candy, buy clothes, buy impish wings etc.

Nooks: green outdoor bench, brown retro gas pump, white system kitchen, spooky standing lamp, unlimited green portable record players, unlimited unfinished puzzles.

Ables: cafe uniform, fishing vest, shirt with camera, sweater-vest, frilly pants, tennis skirt, bohemian tunic dress, flashy animal costume, lace-up dress, mysterious dress, sprite costume, elegant hat, flashy hairpin, halo, gothic headdress, cucumber pack, stache & glasses, everyday tights, fishnet tights, flowery-dot tights, ultra no show socks, high-tops, leopard pumps, Mary Janes, strappy heels.

Kicks is also here with red restroom slippers, black kimono sandals, pink ballet slippers, blue kiddie socks, blue simple knee-high socks, pink sequin leggings, blue knapsack, black messenger bag, red impish wings, green impish wings, white mini pleather bag, purple hard shell backpack, blue pleather shoulder bag.

Please water my flowers and pumpkins! They’re all thirsty as poo poo and they’re EVERYWHERE. Feel free to explore the house, take some fruit if you need some from the orchard, explore around a bit. I’ll be AFK doing some college work, but ping me if something goes tits up (I’m easier to reach on Discord)

Dodo: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Oct 7, 2020

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Dodo code is CLOSED

For six days in a row Sand Souci will be open daily in Celebration of Halloween

I am your gracious host Count Stonks Von Spookenstein

The main attraction is The General's Fun Park the biggest attraction in Sand Souci. Come see the various stands and purchase goods, ride on one of our four teacups, perform a spooky show on our updated haunted stage, and of course

Visit the World Famous Sand Souci Haunted House! Six rooms of terror await you, can you arrive.

We'll be getting the island more and more spooky as the month goes on, so visit as much as you can, The villager and business districts have reached max pumpkapacity

Construction is now complete on the Haunted Forest on the east side of the island.

If you enjoyed your stay please leave a note on our billboard in the town square

The ables has mage's striped hats for your costume needs, and Nooks has candy up for sale

Redd is also in town, selling a FAKE Detailed Painting, Informative Statue, and a third fake painting I forget If fakes are your thing, head to pirate's cove on the Northeastern most part of the map

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Oct 8, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Black Robe posted:

$4 for a month, which'll be enough time to get more millions than you'll use, you can hardly afford not to! :homebrew:

(seriously though, their online is worth it just for the NES/SNES library you get access to, even if you never touch a multiplayer game)

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

(seriously though, their online is worth it just for the NES/SNES library you get access to, even if you never touch a multiplayer game)

There's a what?!?!?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

There's a what?!?!?

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/nes/

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

It's easy to forget about (not to mention it's kinda hidden in the Switch shop). I don't know how long the SNES support existed before I realized it, there was quite a library built up.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Finally got my first ever villager photo. Ironically from a relative newcomer.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Roald is in boxes! Somebody come and give my beautiful round boy a new home.

Code is 0BQV7. I'll be leaving it up all day for potential recruiters, mostly AFKing in my house.

(Also it's my birthday and I'm trying to collect all the rocket lamp variants if you're feeling generous. I normally hate my birthday, but when Flora threw me a surprise party it made me weirdly genuinely happy.)

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Nameless Pete posted:

(Also it's my birthday and I'm trying to collect all the rocket lamp variants if you're feeling generous. I normally hate my birthday, but when Flora threw me a surprise party it made me weirdly genuinely happy.)

I left you some presents outside your house!

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Last night I got a newcomer photo, but my anteater bro still won't give me his photo and it's been months

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Opening Wugis for Candy.

C.J. is in the north. You'll need a ladder to get to him.

Able's has a flashy animal costume, a pig nose, and a crown if you have an extra 1,000,000 bells laying around.

I've put out colored pumpkins (yellow, white, green) for people to take. Please take no more than 3 of each to make sure everyone can get some. I've already grouped them into bunches of 3, so you only need to grab one bunch of each. Planting a colored pumpkin guarantees the pumpkins that grow will be of the same color.

DoDo: Closed

ninjoatse.cx fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 8, 2020

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Anyone have any cataloging requests? I'm updating for next weekend, currently thinking of going "garage sale" theme (tool stuff, vehicles, maybe some toys), but I can change themes if someone needs something specific.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Lol, my first villager photo was of Raymond, a character I have not seen in game. Other cats got the hots for him and want me to know it I guess.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

Lol, my first villager photo was of Raymond, a character I have not seen in game. Other cats got the hots for him and want me to know it I guess.

So you're saying you got another villager's photo as a random gift from another villager?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Prowler posted:

So you're saying you got another villager's photo as a random gift from another villager?

Yep, it was from Monique I believe.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Bonster posted:

Anyone have any cataloging requests? I'm updating for next weekend, currently thinking of going "garage sale" theme (tool stuff, vehicles, maybe some toys), but I can change themes if someone needs something specific.

An entirely selfish request: the studio lights and wall lights, because I don't have all the colors of those yet.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Silver Falcon posted:

An entirely selfish request: the studio lights and wall lights, because I don't have all the colors of those yet.

Can do!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Mau-Mau is open again for candy and pumpkins!

Gonzo is making a Spooky fence!

Redd is here for a visit! Bring a ladder! He has Academic painting (fake), Moving painting (real), Famous painting (fake) and Magnetic knife rack (stainless steel), Wall-mounted candle (white)

Dodo Code: CLOSED

Buy what you want at Nooks! (Turnips are 118)

Able Sisters have Impish horns (there are some on the ground for cataloging, too)!

Whatever's on the ground is fair game for taking! The DIY recipes have moved to the beach next to the giveaway area.

I'll probably be AFK, unless I'm hunting for lobsters, so thanks for visiting!

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Oct 8, 2020

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

What’s a good website to use to convert a large image into AC custom design squares? Gonna paint a mural in front of my house in honor of the holiday. No spoilers, will definitely post it here once it’s done.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

For the Ultra Toku fans: Noa and Dark Zagi costumes

https://twitter.com/bianca_smyd/status/1314177331607474178?s=20

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Redd finally showed back up. Time to dump my garbage-price turnips and start time travelling to grab as much art as I have the patience for.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Does Wisp take a visitor slot? I can't find my visitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Spellman posted:

Does Wisp take a visitor slot? I can't find my visitor

No, he'll come late in the day regardless of what other visitor's you've had.