Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

-Blackadder- posted:

How are they doing? Saw the initial posts predicting Harris owning Pence, but a lot of people apparently forgot Pence was (weirdly enough) a radio host, and trounced Kaine because of it.

People continuously failing to realize that Media Training > All, is how we got Reagan and Trump.

Kind of turned to a draw for me. Harris missed some opportunities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ethiser posted:

Breklin needs a swirlie.

Who the gently caress names their kid BREKLIN? Is this the same stupid mom with the blackboard of poo poo like Katylee, Lakyn, Makarty, and Taylee?

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

The fly broke me, my brain tuned out of this debate after its appearance

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Please stop thanking people!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

That final answer by Kamala was her beat moment but nobody is watching anymore except for addicts like us

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Who the gently caress names their kid BREKLIN? Is this the same stupid mom with the blackboard of poo poo like Katylee, Lakyn, Makarty, and Taylee?

Utah kid, so I'm not surprised.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

nine-gear crow posted:

A big fuckin WASP

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

TyrantWD posted:

Pence won the debate quite clearly. Harris is not cut out for this level. She showed it at the primary debates, and was horrible tonight.
Pence said Trump didn't waffle on the white supremacy question. :allears:

Kamala didn't hammer Pence enough on his Covid task force poo poo, iirc.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Welp! That was not changing anything. Still ... Kinda funny?

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
https://mobile.twitter.com/sallykohn/status/1314030707274997761

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Can’t wait for next week while they Weekend at Bernies Trump through the second debate.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Masks required but of course Pence's wife isn't loving wearing one

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Harris lost steam with the supreme court question but the campaign decided that they’re just not gonna answer it. It isn’t great but Trump/Pence’s refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power is much worse

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

-Blackadder- posted:

How are they doing? Saw the initial posts predicting Harris owning Pence, but a lot of people apparently forgot Pence was (weirdly enough) a radio host, and trounced Kaine because of it.

People continuously failing to realize that Media Training > All, is how we got Reagan and Trump.

she started out strong, owning him with some prepared remarks about how their coronavirus response sucked, but after that eh

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW_08LCWp34

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1314029118279897089?s=21

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Also why the gently caress is Mother up there maskless? Shouldn’t she be ejected or something? THese loving assholes.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1314031047013732352?s=20

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Zeluth posted:

Welp! That was not changing anything. Still ... Kinda funny?

Pretty fly for a white guy

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
hahaha

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1314031047013732352

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

literally the only thing anyone will remember about this debate is the fly landing on a piece of poo poo.

lmao

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/1314030275635019777

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
what a loving nothing debate

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

TyrantWD posted:

Pence won the debate quite clearly. Harris is not cut out for this level. She showed it at the primary debates, and was horrible tonight.

Quite clearly? Nah, Kamala did OK. Neither really won here

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I feel like literally the only things anyone is going to take away from this are "Wow, Pence sure talks over women a lot" and "FLY."

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

disjoe posted:

Debate technically not over yet but barring any changes, the only two things people will talk about are:

1) FLY
2) Pence still not committing to peaceful transition of power

3) thankyoumrvicepresidentthankyoumrvicepresidentthankyoumrvicepresidentthankyoumrvicepresident

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/WonnellR55/status/1314029276098957312

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
This debate is gonna change nothing

Peever
Nov 14, 2004

This shit's chess, it ain't checkers! Shit. They build jails 'cause of me.
For a former prosecutor she seemed kind of weak. Too much "Decorum" from being in the senate?

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

:laffo: is that an old picture or did someone just have a flyswatter on hand to give to Biden for a quick snap?

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."

i laughed, goddammit

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

Kamala did alright.

I feel like she could have hammered him a bit more though.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

As I cruise the internet, I'm seeing people declaring victory in every possible way. Pence won. Harris won. No one won. I'm assuming R poll numbers will get a bump regardless, but I have the sad brain so I probably would've assumed this anyway.

Admiral
Dec 14, 2000

If you see this man, slap him in the nuts for me.

Kangxi posted:

i laughed, goddammit

Appropriate. That tweet is a fuckin gem.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
A fly won this stupid debate for Harris.

B B
Dec 1, 2005

Very glad to hear that neither of our parties wants to do even the bare minimum to mitigate climate change. Really excited for the future!

Abandoned Toaster
Jun 4, 2008

-Blackadder- posted:

I came in late but it was clear they both stuck to their talking points and would dodge questions. Pence dodged more than Harris and had more blatant bullshit which she never seemed to call out, but he interrupted her more and cut into the overall time and the moderator was too spineless to shut him down and Harris kept demanding to be giving equal time as a result.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

B B posted:

Very glad to hear that neither of our parties wants to do even the bare minimum to combat climate change. Really excited for the future!

They were both 100% unequivocally in support of Fracking, what a blast!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
fly is winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

mutata posted:

As I cruise the internet, I'm seeing people declaring victory in every possible way. Pence won. Harris won. No one won. I'm assuming R poll numbers will get a bump regardless, but I have the sad brain so I probably would've assumed this anyway.

Hasn't this been true of every Presidential and Vice Presidential debate for the last 20 years or more?