Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Failed Imagineer posted:

not if you cram some crayons up there.

but yeah maybe in general we are some species of handlebody

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handlebody

You're tellin me I'm a fidgetspinner?

e: I thought I was back in the simple math questions thread for a second, what a weird coincidence

Ventral EggSac fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Oct 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Failed Imagineer posted:

Has this been done?

a few pages back, just as good as you’d imagine

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Jasus Christ posted:

You're tellin me I'm a fidgetspinner?

e: I thought I was back in the simple math questions thread for a second, what a weird coincidence

More like a t-shirt, I think. Nostrils, mouth, anus connected to the same interior volume.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

lol

well it's what i heard, when i was 6 :colbert:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

pitch a fitness posted:

:hmmyes:

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

pitch a fitness posted:

I thought Iron Man was saying "here's my Sunday dress!" before I learned the phrase "my Sunday best."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

pitch a fitness posted:

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_x1rRg7mM

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

oh god I haven't seen this in years

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:yikes:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

what...the gently caress..is that character on the bottom right

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

Excelzior posted:

what...the gently caress..is that character on the bottom right

It's the health inspector guy who stopped Apu from committing suicide by wiener.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Isn't he from Kwikimart hq?

Also lol at old mate changing colour before and after Apu's de-pickling.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

:sickos:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

ili posted:

Boy I really hope someone got fired for that blunder

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ili posted:

haha that's great, even in season 5 they weren't quite there with the QC

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

ili posted:

Hes got Smithers Vitiligo

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

loquacius posted:

once again not mine, I am a reposter

Holy poo poo, is that a reference to the short film where the guy wishes for a world without springs and a cartoon character taunts him mercilessly for how hosed up his world is now??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le2eB2xtvBQ

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Snackmar posted:

Holy poo poo, is that a reference to the short film where the guy wishes for a world without springs and a cartoon character taunts him mercilessly for how hosed up his world is now??

I know it's everyone's first time at some time, but something about a 2005 regdate realizing that a 30 year-old episode was referencing a now 80 year-old short film on page 558 of the SimpsonsMeme thread through a meme that goes multiple layers of acquired language deep is particularly surreal.

It's like watching a group of cult worshippers preparing to summon Bhaal but then one dude throws his hood back and goes "Wait the Bhaal!?" just as the goat starts to bleed out on the altar. It's like waking up on the ISS and your crewmate suddenly goes "Hey did you know that if you look outside the window at certain times you can see China?" It's like being in a submarine and having just sat through hours of compression protocol someone on the team pipes up and goes "You're telling me this thing will take us underwater?" Like... gently caress dude it sure is. There's not even any negativity.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
where does coily fit into God’s plan for the simpsons meme thread

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Raskolnikov38 posted:

where does coily fit into God’s plan for the simpsons meme thread

God is dead and Coily killed him.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

I legit think that instead of reversing the wish, Coily flat out possessed that guy and stole his body

also

:dudsmile:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Snackmar posted:

I know this is the famous one because of MST3K but there were a thousand "educational" films that were this exact idea produced over probably two decades. I remember in elementary school being shown (probably a later produced one that was still unutterably old when we watched it almost 30 years ago) one where someone wishes for a world without, I dunno, pulleys maybe? It's a bizarre trope.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

gently caress yes Snatchposting

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Baron von Eevl posted:

I know this is the famous one because of MST3K but there were a thousand "educational" films that were this exact idea produced over probably two decades. I remember in elementary school being shown (probably a later produced one that was still unutterably old when we watched it almost 30 years ago) one where someone wishes for a world without, I dunno, pulleys maybe? It's a bizarre trope.

"Arghhh, Late again! AND ITS ALL PROTONS FAULT! I wish there was a world WITHOUT Protons! :argh:"

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

:dudsmile:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Boy hope someone got fired for these blunders

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
It's no wonder they just keep using the same 30 or so characters for every group shot. No one can remember that everyone is yellow unless they are specifically a non-Caucasian stereotype.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Stop being such a closed minded bigot, that's clearly just a multiracial person

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Sentient Data posted:

Stop being such a closed minded bigot, that's clearly just a multiracial person

:drat:

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
The Simpsons really jumped the shark when they had Rachel Dolezal guest star

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Interesting! I knew there was stuff like at least one different school bus safety film for each state but I can't think of any other "what we had no x" I've seen off the top of my head

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I suddenly feel like the well is dry. Maybe I've been overdoing it, but I look at frinkiac and go "Nah, that's not a funny combination" more often than not now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

I suddenly feel like the well is dry. Maybe I've been overdoing it, but I look at frinkiac and go "Nah, that's not a funny combination" more often than not now.