Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

take of yourself freind

I should be crashing soon too, work tomorrow, thank god for my weird-rear end schedule

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
if u cant trash with the best u hash with the rest

or something

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
It's good to be king trashed.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

that was supposed to say 'take CARE of yourself' but I mean yeah

or something indeed friend. G'nite y'all.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

take the moon

by sebmojo

Barking Gecko posted:

It's good to be king trashed.

trashed crew is real & v much 4 lyfe

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
someone just burned me ;_; i would classify the insult as inaccurate & undeserved but i live by the post & die by the post i guess

i am approaching the trashed state sip by sip lol

----------------

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

if this becomes the substance abuse thread it's not going to be very funny. pls drink responsibly or not at all

:cheersbird:

Is this not a substance abuse thread? I'm not speaking for everyone here but I thought I was casually posting about my functional alcoholism?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i was v trashed last night. too high to post one might say. anyways, today is my birthday. my age is a perfect cube

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i was v trashed last night. too high to post one might say. anyways, today is my birthday. my age is a perfect cube

If you're too high to post then the solution is to post about being too high to post

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Prof. Crocodile

TVsVeryOwn posted:

oh snap you are 343 y.o.? happy bday! only 77 years until the big one!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

happy birthday TVVO! If your age was a time cube you'd have four simultaneous birthdays for every one birthday! makes u think :thunk: :grovertoot:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Rarity posted:

If you're too high to post then the solution is to post about being too high to post

:mods:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Papa Was A Video Toaster

lol. is that smilie newish?

Areola Grande

it must be

Barking Gecko

HBTY TVVO.

I am now switching from working at home mode to trashing at home mode.
:beerpal:

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

opened a bottle of wine to make soup. may be posting more here later :beerpal:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
magic cactus

Howdy TC I am drinking a blended saison. I don't know much about saison but it is pretty tasty.

Areola Grande

saisons are the ones that taste like a haystack but in a good way iirc?

magic cactus

That's... actually a pretty good description lol. The one I'm drinking tastes like a cross between a farmhouse ale and a sour, it's not bad.

Areola Grande

my first six pack of saison wasn't v positive. Boulevard ZON. I was convinced it was a bad batch or smth. many years later I started 2 come around 2 it, mostly because of holiday sampler packs of Sam Adams etc. A saison has its place

:cheers:

magic cactus

Yeah 4 sure this isn't my new go-to beer or anything, but it's a nice change of pace. :cheers:

Barking Gecko

I'm not drinking beer tonight, but I salute those of you who are. :cheers:

At the moment, I am drinking Tito's vodka and tracking Hurricane Delta, which is about to dampen the upcoming weekend a bit.

magic cactus

:cheers: stay safe BG and other hurricane Yobbers

take the moon

by sebmojo
hello trash crew im watching midcard tag matches cuz ???

hope its all good for yall

i survived the black fly buzz lol

----------------

Areola Grande

take the moon posted:

hello trash crew im watching midcard tag matches cuz ???

hope its all good for yall

i survived the black fly buzz lol

black fly doesn't sound v appetizing but u earned an honest B+ on this project my dude

more falafel please

forums poster

saison is one of those styles that has a definition but it's really, really broad

historically it was the beer that farmers brewed for seasonal workers in France and wallonia, so it was low-alcohol, refreshing, cheap, and young. basically beer Gatorade. but over time it's kind of merged with the more Dutch side of Belgian beer tradition, and in the american craft beer market it's basically any dry, pale Belgian-ish ale, anywhere from 4% to like 8%. for me it needs some kind of "farmhouse" character to be a saison, but that can just be some phenols from the yeast ("peppery" kind of flavors, possibly slightly), or some character from Brettanomyces ("wild yeast") like a horse blanket or leathery type flavor, but can also be kind of pineappley or all sorts of things. it can be sour or not, but not too too sour.

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
what's going on, what movies are we watching, what are we drinking, what have I missed?!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

Chewbecca posted:

what's going on, what movies are we watching, what are we drinking, what have I missed?!

Listening to mr. Bungle's best song with lyrics. I've been singing it wrong for decades

https://youtu.be/-nGz0dsl9ps

Areola Grande

Better version with video and no lyrics

https://youtu.be/TwWQYg7aS5o

I'm enjoying a Merlot before bed and hoping u have a mr bungle day my dearest chewb :roboluv:

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

saison is one of those styles that has a definition but it's really, really broad

historically it was the beer that farmers brewed for seasonal workers in France and wallonia, so it was low-alcohol, refreshing, cheap, and young. basically beer Gatorade. but over time it's kind of merged with the more Dutch side of Belgian beer tradition, and in the american craft beer market it's basically any dry, pale Belgian-ish ale, anywhere from 4% to like 8%. for me it needs some kind of "farmhouse" character to be a saison, but that can just be some phenols from the yeast ("peppery" kind of flavors, possibly slightly), or some character from Brettanomyces ("wild yeast") like a horse blanket or leathery type flavor, but can also be kind of pineappley or all sorts of things. it can be sour or not, but not too too sour.

I think that's what I like about saison. I always try to explain to people it's less a style and more a family of beers. I've had a few pale ales that some places have tried to pass off as saisons or watever, but for me, when it's right, it's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

more falafel please

forums poster

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I think that's what I like about saison. I always try to explain to people it's less a style and more a family of beers. I've had a few pale ales that some places have tried to pass off as saisons or watever, but for me, when it's right, it's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

oh yeah I love saison and I love the variation. just want to be clear that beer style definitions are a bizarre living document that is also subjective and vague

Escape From Noise

oh yeah I love saison and I love the variation. just want to be clear that beer style definitions are a bizarre living document that is also subjective and vague

Oh for sure. Like... what's the difference between porter and stout? Ask five Brewers, get five answers

Areola Grande

brew crew owns

Chewbecca

Does anyone drink wine? Who likes delicious life-giving wine?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

more falafel please

forums poster

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Oh for sure. Like... what's the difference between porter and stout? Ask five Brewers, get five answers

lol I thought about mentioning this exact thing

like I've legit heard people say "stouts use roasted barley, so less acrid, and have fuller body, where porters use black malt which does get a bit acrid and have thinner body" and I've heard people say exactly the opposite. no one disputes the historical definition, but no one can agree. my verdict: send them to me to drink and I'll decide, or I won't decide. either way send me more

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

I drink wine on occasion. Usually from a box.

Tonight I'm drinking vodka and the last of the seltzers I bought last week.

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

I like wine! I actually made wine from Australian grapes (it was a kit so I got a bag of concentrated juice). it was a blend of petit Verdot and ruby cabernet, supposedly from the riverland in south Australia and it's probably the best wine I've ever made. the kit came with labels that have a boomerang on them and I'm not sure if that's offensive or not

The Voice of Labor

I got one of those natty rushes for $1.69 because of the four loko per pressure in this thread. it's like rubbing alcohol mixed with fruit punch gatoraide and is easily one of the fouler things I've ever dranked. photos fourthcoming

more falafel please

forums poster

after sparks but before four loko I remember me and my lovely friends would get Joose sometimes for parties. it was bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

rear end-penny posted:

I drink wine on occasion. Usually from a box.

Tonight I'm drinking vodka and the last of the seltzers I bought last week.

You can get pre-mixed cocktails in a box here, and they are :kiss:

I like wine! I actually made wine from Australian grapes (it was a kit so I got a bag of concentrated juice). it was a blend of petit Verdot and ruby cabernet, supposedly from the riverland in south Australia and it's probably the best wine I've ever made. the kit came with labels that have a boomerang on them and I'm not sure if that's offensive or not

That sounds fancy and good. Australia has a lot of beautiful wine regions. As to whether it's offensive, that's very likely

Also I can only disappoint you trashed crew. I've got a bottle of shiraz I want to drink, but my pathetic little handies can't open the bloody bottle :negative: