Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Gonna be so loving great if Mahomes tests positive for COVID-19.

:negative:

They will work the Football brain part of Mahomes to keep him quiet. Just got to think of the team and the wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

chamois posted:

Turns out the "Historical Punishment" is making them play on a tuesday

I'm at the point where I much more expect another positive Titans test than I do them playing on Tuesday.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tangy yet delightful posted:

Debating livestreaming wearing my titans jersey around my locale that is Portland Oregon. Probably would get a better reaction in a "football town" though.

Twisted

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Flikken posted:

It is your solemn duty to put the Patriots at 2-3

gently caress YEAH LET'S DO THI-

Kalli posted:

Good news! The rescheduling means that it's now ten days after Cam's initial positive test, so he can come off the covid list and play in the game!

If you're asking, wait, that doesn't require negative tests to get off the list?

and you'd be correct:

gently caress NOOOO

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Some really disturbed people that post here

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The historical punishment is....two days

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
In like 20 years we're going to learn that he paid the doctor to gently caress up Tyrods lung

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

:golfclap:

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
does lamar have rona :ohdear:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

A big flaming stink posted:

does lamar have rona :ohdear:

In his knee yep

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Spoeank posted:

as long as there are no more positive tests with Tennessee

Narrator: There were more positive tests with Tennessee.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I really hope these were posted in reply to the original tweet lmao

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Y'all remember JT O'Sullivan? He runs his own youtube channel now and does QB breakdowns. It's pretty neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SSSN3HcvQI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z466S7qrLyU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P0DFzNQAjw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

JT O'Sullivan connects the bengals and the chargers, eternally. except i guess he was not really on the chargers roster so nevermind. but he was

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nice

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1314563628138463233?s=21

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

This season is moreso of a shitshow than usual.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
Forfeiting the rest of the season may be the only way Gase can keep his job.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Vita Vea is dead

quote:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Bucs DT Vita Vea is believed to have suffered a broken ankle in Thursday night's Week 5 loss to the Bears.

Vea was rolled up on late in the loss and appears to be done for the season. It's a crushing blow to Tampa Bay's elite defense, as Vea is currently Pro Football Focus' No. 3 interior lineman behind Tyson Alualu and DeForest Buckner. The former No. 12 overall pick was a wrecking ball against the Bears and was well on his way to a career year. Vea has one year left on his rookie deal. If he's truly done for the year, Vea will have missed 14-of-48 games through three seasons.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

This only improves their chances of winning.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

This is all fine.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/diannaespn/status/1314533614030290944?s=21

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Didn’t they have a couple days of no positive tests earlier this week?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The Jets died with Coronavirus, not of Coronavirus.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/AndrewMarchand/status/1314571686465933313

That's 3 PM local on a Monday for mountain time.

On the other hand it has real bowl season flavor with Fowler and Herbie and the weather is getting cooler.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Great. TNF. Tuesday night football.
Thanks tits

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Stop kissing strange people, Sam Donald!

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1314586481579765760?s=20

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

My question now is does this just effect the Jets players and their team facility, or does this also have any impact on the Giants since they share MetLife. I’m pretty sure they have totally separate locker rooms and stuff at the stadium, but I don’t know if they’re in close proximity or not, or if it’s even possible that they’d have interacted at all recently...

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Really disappointed Amazon Prime got rid of the UK audio stream for TNF. That was by far the best - and most entertaining - commentary option they had.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how come players are testing positive then waiting like 4 days and it's always cleared up

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Cavauro posted:

how come players are testing positive then waiting like 4 days and it's always cleared up

It just goes away like a miracle.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Might as well put Dak on the IR now, then.

Gonna laugh when they use this as an excuse to not pay Dak after he gets obliterated every game.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

Worked for the president

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Cavauro posted:

Chip Kelly smoothies but with bleach and hydroxychloroquine duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Really disappointed Amazon Prime got rid of the UK audio stream for TNF. That was by far the best - and most entertaining - commentary option they had.

I'm still mad we only got the Yahoo fantasy football feed once for a random 6 AM London game, not because it was a font of fantasy football knowledge, but because they were just going wild and hooting and hollering and screaming at the players. It was like the Move the Sticks one from last night if Bucky and DJ were hammered. It loving ruled.