Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Never been to NYC, so maybe it was a local weirdo shop?

I mean, I was raised outside Chicago. Our pizza was often just round lasagna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Martin posted:

My friend works as a baker. He also sells hasch. I’m now on my way home at 2am with pockets full of drugs and freshly baked ciabatta

gently caress my dream is like having a pizza place where I also sell weed. I would probably get fat as hell tho.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I always wanted to start a bakery/weed shop. Bread & Budders. Late night bakery though, no need to be up early. 7 pm fresh bread, weed brownies, pies.

Too bad I'm lazy.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Antioch posted:

I always wanted to start a bakery/weed shop. Bread & Budders. Late night bakery though, no need to be up early. 7 pm fresh bread, weed brownies, pies.

Too bad I'm lazy.

I would be down for weed lemon meringue.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm going to open a weed-themed star wars store called Snoke'em if you Got'em

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Antioch posted:

Too bad I'm lazy.

Entorwellian posted:

I would be down for weed lemon meringue.

As much as I like weed brownies, I really love just putting weed butter in everything that can possibly have butter, especially if it allows me to be lazy. Baking is just so much effort.

Weed lemon meringue would be awesome, but weed key lime would be mindblowing.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam

YeahTubaMike posted:

weed key lime would be mindblowing.
This sounds amazing

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
weedamisu

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Mozi posted:

weedamisu

oh my gosh, yes please

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I made chocolate milk with my roommate in college using our collective vaped weed which was an absolute fuckton and I've never been as astronomically high as I was that day. I remember going through a period where him and I were sitting in my room and for some reason I just had this seething rage creep in like I wanted to kick his rear end but was far too high to even really move out of my chair so I just sat there, angry at him for no reason, until we both just went to sleep. I have no idea why I was so pissed, there was no reason for it, it never happened again but I've definitely never been as high as I was that day. I think it might've been something like 35g of vaped stuff that condensed down to like a cup and a half of chocolate milk when all said and done.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
2020 just claimed my one-piece glass bubbler, which fell to the ground on the way to being filled and shattered its neck into a zillion pieces. It had survived falls before but you only need one unlucky time. I had found it in a box last month and after a try realized it hadn't been cleaned in probably seven years, so I gave the inside and outside of the bowl an isopropyl soak and a hot water flush-out. It was drawing pretty well after that, so I hadn't expected to see the enormous plug of resin the size of a Tootsie Roll with a hole through the middle that had been stuck in the neck. It's an awful waste since resin's no good to me anymore.

RIP Little Green Dragon
2008-2020

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Howard Beale posted:

2020 just claimed my one-piece glass bubbler, which fell to the ground on the way to being filled and shattered its neck into a zillion pieces. It had survived falls before but you only need one unlucky time. I had found it in a box last month and after a try realized it hadn't been cleaned in probably seven years, so I gave the inside and outside of the bowl an isopropyl soak and a hot water flush-out. It was drawing pretty well after that, so I hadn't expected to see the enormous plug of resin the size of a Tootsie Roll with a hole through the middle that had been stuck in the neck. It's an awful waste since resin's no good to me anymore.

RIP Little Green Dragon
2008-2020

Rip
Sorry for your loss

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

I grieve with thee.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

explosivo posted:

I made chocolate milk with my roommate in college using our collective vaped weed which was an absolute fuckton and I've never been as astronomically high as I was that day. I remember going through a period where him and I were sitting in my room and for some reason I just had this seething rage creep in like I wanted to kick his rear end but was far too high to even really move out of my chair so I just sat there, angry at him for no reason, until we both just went to sleep. I have no idea why I was so pissed, there was no reason for it, it never happened again but I've definitely never been as high as I was that day. I think it might've been something like 35g of vaped stuff that condensed down to like a cup and a half of chocolate milk when all said and done.

I did this with 10g avb and it's the only time I have ever got high from edibles and it was so absurdly too-high that I think it totally killed my ability to get effects from edibles.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Any reason not to get an Extreme-Q if I want a plug-in vape for myself? I like the adjustable temp to keep the smell down in my apartment, even though vaping is always less smelly than combustion.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Howard Beale posted:

RIP Little Green Dragon
2008-2020

RIP in peace Little Green

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Any reason not to get an Extreme-Q if I want a plug-in vape for myself? I like the adjustable temp to keep the smell down in my apartment, even though vaping is always less smelly than combustion.

It's a perfectly good desktop vape, there is certainly no reason not to consider it that I know of.

Also, RIP little green guy. I'll smoke one in my green bubbler for him.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
time to learn French

https://mjbizdaily.com/france-to-distribute-free-medical-cannabis-launch-experiment-in-2021/amp/

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
No three words go together like:
Free government weed

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Is it possible to consume the same THC/cannabinoid combo present in flower (combustion) without taking a smoke blast to the lungs?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Dick Bastardly posted:

Is it possible to consume the same THC/cannabinoid combo present in flower (combustion) without taking a smoke blast to the lungs?

Vaping baby

E also edibles, concentrates depending on whether you consider dabbing combustion

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Inspector Hound posted:

Vaping baby

E also edibles, concentrates depending on whether you consider dabbing combustion

vaping and edibles give me a different vibe than flower. nothing beats flower smoke, the only problem is my lungs hate me for it

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Dick Bastardly posted:

vaping and edibles give me a different vibe than flower. nothing beats flower smoke, the only problem is my lungs hate me for it

Same. I love the feeling of a smoking high, but my lungs loving hate me.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Edge-of-combustion vaping gets close to it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

Edge-of-combustion vaping gets close to it

Yeah vaping is slower than smoking, obviously, and cannabinoids vaporize at slightly different temperatures; you might play with how long you hold down the button on whatever device you've got available

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Dick Bastardly posted:

Dick Bastardly posted:

part of the reason the vibe of smoking flower is different is because inhaling smoke (of any kind) does other poo poo to your brain and body that has nothing to do with thc. its not good poo poo, though yes it does enhance the high of weed.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Protocol7 posted:

Same. I love the feeling of a smoking high, but my lungs loving hate me.

I don't know whether I specifically like the feeling of a smoking high, or if I like the feeling of smoking and incidentally also the feeling of getting high.

At any rate, I'm so loving bored. Even though I want an edible, I have a 48-hour EEG coming up on the 19th and I don't want to accidentally gently caress up the results & make them think my brain is rotting or something.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

My dispensary finally started stocking PAX Era pods and it is a complete game changer for me. The other concentrate cartridges would nuke my lungs into wild coughing fits and that's hard to explain because I already regularly vape nicotine so :iiam:

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
I’m in a decriminalized state, so I still rely on Leafly for reviews and descriptions of all the strains my guy claims he’s carrying. Is there a better resource available?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The Modern Leper posted:

I’m in a decriminalized state, so I still rely on Leafly for reviews and descriptions of all the strains my guy claims he’s carrying. Is there a better resource available?
Leafly seems to be the best for me. Some online storefronts loop in strain info from Weedmaps, which looks pretty comprehensive.

Metro Detroit just got a third-party courier! While individual dispensaries are delivering these days, this service lets you shop at places way out of delivery range. Like Grubhub for weed. I know other places like CA have had this for ages, but it's very new for me (and written up in our major newspapers). I look forward to browsing the expanded line of products.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Hirayuki posted:

Like Grubhub for weed. I know other places like CA have had this for ages, but it's very new for me (and written up in our major newspapers).

we have them but i tend to just drive to a dispensary more often than not because they are overpriced and unreliable. hopefully Detroit's are better!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my local place has 10% off online orders but i never do it because i want to see if all the kief has been tumbled off the weed or not before i buy it

Overnight Blaze
Mar 7, 2017

The Modern Leper posted:

Leafly is one of my favorite resources, it's incredibly useful when getting a new strain in and I'm unsure of its genetics or effects. Allbud and weedmaps are also pretty good and sometimes have strains the others don't, but if I get conflicting info from different sites I usually go with leafly

PokeJoe posted:

my local place has 10% off online orders but i never do it because i want to see if all the kief has been tumbled off the weed or not before i buy it

If you're picking up they should be cool with you asking to check it out before paying, if not that's kinda sketchy

Overnight Blaze fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Oct 11, 2020

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Ordered a Storz & Bickel Mighty vaporizer tonight for my bday this week. Very excited, I've been using pretty much only my OG vapor genie for like five years

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Someone last week or two ago -- Duckwaffle? -- posted this live V A P O R W A V E project by racerxtrash on twitch and it was some of the most legit awesome poo poo ever. Haven't been able to find the full video of it anywhere. Is that up somewhere? It was a modern Romeo and Juliette soundtrack following the whole movie.

https://racertrash.com/

e: website add

pojr
Nov 4, 2014

Zombiepop posted:

gently caress my dream is like having a pizza place where I also sell weed. I would probably get fat as hell tho.

gently caress yeah, i'd crave pizza after weed. imagine an all-in-one store you can get the fix

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Fast food joints selling eighths would be a license to print money.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

TotalLossBrain posted:

Ordered a Storz & Bickel Mighty vaporizer tonight for my bday this week. Very excited, I've been using pretty much only my OG vapor genie for like five years

Nice. One of the best tips I saw was to take the screen out of the cooling unit and replace it with the finer mesh screen (they should give you some extras), it really cuts down on how gunked up it gets.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

Fast food joints selling eighths would be a license to print money.

Aw man kief fries and chicken nuggets with fried nuggets. :rznv: :jerky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

former glory posted:

Someone last week or two ago -- Duckwaffle? -- posted this live V A P O R W A V E project by racerxtrash on twitch and it was some of the most legit awesome poo poo ever. Haven't been able to find the full video of it anywhere. Is that up somewhere? It was a modern Romeo and Juliette soundtrack following the whole movie.

https://racertrash.com/

e: website add

Yeah that was me, i'm glad you liked it. They currently only stream their stuff on twitch, but they made it sound like they might start streaming their stuff 24/7 once they have enough content. So for now, you just gotta follow them on twitch, but one of their team did put up a couple clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR6LfJts7KI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K28B53-OzZk

They also have playlists on spotify for the music they used, but i only have 2 handy:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/01Y2lQevpx4O2zp0xmCQpg?si=uP6oOhBvTpKiTyfyu7XdlQ
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6w87mZSHHXRavR7S1KW0kV?si=Ar-04mLbRVCAG-odsmbsaQ