Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Lamar Jackson looks awful. He’s short arming everything, even the deep shots down field. It’s like he totally forgot how to throw a football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

dkj posted:

Yeah, Drake is a total bust. I was dumb enough to start him in one of my leagues this week still.

I finally benched him this week and then put him into one of my flexes at the last minute. Have Edmonds on my bench too.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I have Edmonds as my designated starter if the Tuesday game gets cancelled so now I'm pro-cancellation. Even more if Logan Thomas, elite bench option, gets one.

I love carrying two each of defenses, QBs and TEs, why do you ask?

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Not sure I have made a single good starting decision this year

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Cool

Diontae johnsons hurt

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

on the bored wop posted:

I finally benched him this week and then put him into one of my flexes at the last minute. Have Edmonds on my bench too.

This is my beer league team where the other starting running backs I had were Chubb and Mack. :negative:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Sat miles sanders. Love rb2 roulette

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Congrats to anyone who desperation started Chase Claypool.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Claypool day

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

decypher posted:

Lamar Jackson looks awful. He’s short arming everything, even the deep shots down field. It’s like he totally forgot how to throw a football.

Cut him slack, he throws it pretty well for a wide receiver.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020

Quiet Feet posted:

Congrats to anyone who desperation started Chase Claypool.

Ugh! Have him on the bench.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Fantasy Superstar Travis Fulgham.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

dkj posted:

Yeah, Drake is a total bust. I was dumb enough to start him in one of my leagues this week still.

Same :sadpeanut:

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

This is my beer league team where the other starting running backs I had were Chubb and Mack. :negative:

I know, I'm your opponent this week :heysexy:

Got a fresh D'Ernest Johnson available if you need a Chubb replacement

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Ugh, it's looking like I'm going to lose to the team rostering 3 QBs in a 10man, 1QB league.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

on the bored wop posted:

I know, I'm your opponent this week :heysexy:

Got a fresh D'Ernest Johnson available if you need a Chubb replacement

Lol. Yeah I considered making trades but I realized I have nobody relevant on that roster. Best case scenario now is I randomly ruin somebody's playoff hopes by having a big week with Beckham and Evans at some point.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Yahoo doesn't want to count Joey Slye fgs for some reason

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I hate Matt Ryan.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I've got Teddy in 4 of 6 leagues and in two of those picked him up just this morning.

But I only started him in one.

Goddamn the Falcons are bad. They've given up. In my most QB-needy league (where I'm starting Teddy), I'm rostering 3 QBs and not including this week, those QBs play ATL FOUR TIMES MORE in the fantasy regular season. It shall be glorious.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

the_american_dream posted:

I hate Matt Ryan.

It is amazing that he came into this week 3rd in pass attempts and has so little to show for it. Like you would have to actively be trying to gently caress up to get this bad with so many chances.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Why in the hell did they ask Tucker to kick that field goal when they're up 17 at the end of the half? Dicks cost me a point!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Tyree posted:

Yahoo doesn't want to count Joey Slye fgs for some reason

I think it's a glitch. Daniel Carlson kicked a FG and I'm not seeing that in my score either.

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

god i hate joe mixon. never again

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Holy poo poo Drake scored a TD!

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

the_american_dream posted:

I hate Matt Ryan.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ridiculous performance by the Ravens D and its gonna be wasted by Matt Ryan and Kenyan Drake. And this is one of Drake's "good" weeks.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

College Rockout posted:

god i hate joe mixon. never again

My own drat fault of course, but boris chen tiers had Mixon and Sanders in the same tier, and I was a little more scared of eagles offense sputtering lol

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Huh, how about Brandin Cooks?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Inspector 34 posted:

started him in one league and got him as FA on my bench in another

his demise was overly exaggerated and the Texans fired BoB

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Inspector 34 posted:

You are all welcome from my dropping him this week.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I'm projected to lose by 15 to a guy who I haven't beaten in 3 seasons. loving cursed!! Again, with Chase Claypool riding the pine.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Jeudy's game getting moved led to me playing Claypool in dynasty :smug:

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

coronaball posted:

I think it's a glitch. Daniel Carlson kicked a FG and I'm not seeing that in my score either.

same here. two FGs of Carlsons arent counted yet

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Allllllmost put Gisecki in for MG3 but dropped him instead to pick up David Moore. Of course he's started catching passes again. At this point though I think it's well within the realm of possibility that I'll be able to just roll with Kelce and hope that his bye week will cease to exist by the time it comes around. My team is hosed this season anyway though

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Inspector 34 posted:

Allllllmost put Gisecki in for MG3 but dropped him instead to pick up David Moore. Of course he's started catching passes again. At this point though I think it's well within the realm of possibility that I'll be able to just roll with Kelce and hope that his bye week will cease to exist by the time it comes around. My team is hosed this season anyway though

Oh ffs, I just dropped Gesicki after he did jack poo poo every week I started him.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I might score less than 50 this week

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

That Dak catch TD is the worst thing that could have happened to me.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I finally dropped Brandon Cooks in a league and benched him in another league this week. Swapping Cooks and Henderson for Shenault and Gibson cost me 40 points in a game where I am currently even with my opponent.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Please start catching some footballs Amari Cooper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Please start catching some footballs Amari Cooper

Please start targetting Amari Cooper, Dak Prescott.