Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

gleebster posted:

So you, an anti-semite, celebrate the death of a Jew, even when it is fictional. Now we know where we stand.

Zero created the role of Tevye on Broadway, which I suspect you thank him for, because Topol was more outwardly religious.

Who's celebrating? It was very sad. I love Zero Mostel. I never saw Fiddler, though.
Also, he never made a Tik Tok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Have you figured out how to post a picture yet, in this, a post-a-pictrure thread? No, I see you have not. I am done with you (I don't think you are necessarily an anti-Semite, really, but it could be true.)
I will leave you with some nonsense attributed to Gene Wilder, although in other circumstances I'd want to see some footnotes:

If you finally figure out how to post images, don't call, fool.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Ape of Naples posted:

Who's celebrating? It was very sad. I love Zero Mostel. I never saw Fiddler, though.
Also, he never made a Tik Tok.

The unfunniest tiktok is still a thousand times funnier and more worthwhile than all your posts put together

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The unfunniest tiktok is still a thousand times funnier and more worthwhile than all your posts put together

Maybe. But who seeks worth through their forum posts?
Also, you can just say "Tik Tok" the 'unfunny' part is implied.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Maybe. But who seeks worth through their forum posts?

No, worthwhile as in "worth anyone's time or energy," such as actually contributing to a thread instead of begging to be the center of attention via nonstop corncobbing

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Is that James Acaster?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

No, worthwhile as in "worth anyone's time or energy," such as actually contributing to a thread instead of begging to be the center of attention via nonstop corncobbing

Who's seeking attention? I'm just replying to posts in the thread. If I had a funny image to post I would. At least I know enough to show some restraint.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

At least I know enough to show some restraint.

[citation needed]

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ultrafilter posted:

[citation needed]

I didn't post unfunny pics just to post a pic.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I am incredibly ashamed of every single one of you repeatedly biting on this

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

No, you elided posting pics of any sort, didn't you, swine? (I may not be finished with you until you post a picture if any kind, plaything)
A good point, though. Here is a picture of a character people have been weird about, which I think is funny.:
"

gleebster has a new favorite as of 20:13 on Oct 11, 2020

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

In fact, in 6 pages of posts you've posted exactly one picture of your own. Threadban imo if you're literally only here to complain about others' contributions

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

gleebster posted:

No, you elided posting pics of any sort, didn't you, swine? (I may not be finished with you until you post a picture if any kind, plaything)

Thank you for teaching me the word "elided". Honestly.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

In fact, in 6 pages of posts you've posted exactly one picture of your own. Threadban imo if you're literally only here to complain about others' contributions

I don't think I posted a pic at all. I'm not here to complain about other's contributions. Just Tik Tok. Then replied to posts referring to mine. Then also the unfunny pics that followed.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

My claim to fame is that Cliff Yablonski hated me.

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

Ahe-go to the polls

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Thank you for teaching me the word "elided". Honestly.

Philistine.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

gleebster posted:

Philistine.

Finally

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/juda1313/status/1314836259727126529

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

verbal enema posted:

Is that James Acaster?

No, just regular rubbish.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Imagine deciding to take up tax's "stupid, unfunny rear end in a top hat" torch in his absence.
see also: the "I'm just pretending" comic

https://i.imgur.com/OEMxuYr.mp4

Queen-Of-Hearts has a new favorite as of 21:31 on Oct 11, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I thought the chicken video was annoying but tiktok can be fine :shrug:

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

I don't think I posted a pic at all. I'm not here to complain about other's contributions. Just Tik Tok. Then replied to posts referring to mine. Then also the unfunny pics that followed.

Yea, well, I’m here to complain about derails and post funny pics. And I’m all out of funny pics. So elide this dick in your mouth

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Belongs in the badass picture thread, imo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Especially because it's not in slow mo

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Maestro posted:

Yea, well, I’m here to complain about derails and post funny pics. And I’m all out of funny pics. So elide this dick in your mouth

That seems needlessly rude. Don't make rape jokes.
And, on reflection, why are you so passionate to defend Tik Tok to resort to threatening sexual violence? Seems extreme to me. Post a funny pic instead.

RoyKeen has a new favorite as of 22:56 on Oct 11, 2020

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Oh my god shut the gently caress up you tedious threadshitter.

Kenning has a new favorite as of 23:07 on Oct 11, 2020

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kenning posted:

Oh my god shut the gently caress up you tedious threadshitter.

Yes, thank you. I didn't want to use such harsh words but I'm glad someone told them.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

That's literally the plot of "Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Did he just get that title because man he's earning it

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

Did he just get that title because man he's earning it

I think those guys have gang tags. Not sure what they refer to though.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Yes, thank you. I didn't want to use such harsh words but I'm glad someone told them.

drat it's been five hours dude, how is your life so sad this is still worth doing to you?

Put on a movie or something my goon, I watched Master & Commander the other day, it was pretty decent.

https://i.imgur.com/2BCc4wj.mp4

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

drat it's been five hours dude, how is your life so sad this is still worth doing to you?

Put on a movie or something my goon, I watched Master & Commander the other day, it was pretty decent.

https://i.imgur.com/2BCc4wj.mp4

I'm just replying to posts that refer to me. I feel like that's valid. To be honest, I haven't clocked the time. I didn't feel like it was that important to keep track of. But thanks for keeping track.
E: Also, thanks for posting a funny pic.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

posting another one

https://www.tiktok.com/@xxd222/vide...opy&source=h5_m

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

I'm just replying to posts that refer to me. I feel like that's valid. To be honest, I haven't clocked the time. I didn't feel like it was that important to keep track of. But thanks for keeping track.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

great now your gonna get the Sealion dudes who always crop up and prove that comic right every time its posted

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Well I guess you're going to keep doing it because from what I can tell every single one of your posts since you decided this was the hill to die on has been reported, and no one has done anything, so good work, your manner of posting is what the mods want now.

Anyone with buttons want to weigh in on this? We're all good with vacuous trolling now? Lowtax is gone so we need to make sure we're retaining our unfunny shithead quota?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Finally. A funny pic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

Well I guess you're going to keep doing it because from what I can tell every single one of your posts since you decided this was the hill to die on has been reported, and no one has done anything, so good work, your manner of posting is what the mods want now.

Anyone with buttons want to weigh in on this? We're all good with vacuous trolling now? Lowtax is gone so we need to make sure we're retaining our unfunny shithead quota?

Oh, see, this seems generally whiny now. Again, I'm just replying to posts in the thread that quote me. I don't enjoy it. I'm not trolling. I have a right to reply as you do. Maybe I'll get probated but I'm just as happy to let this fade out on it's own.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)