Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
drat guess I can no longer support sam kriss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

drat guess I can no longer support sam kriss

i thought he already was canceled, did he get double canceled

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

THS posted:

i thought he already was canceled, did he get double canceled

That actually means its ok to like them again.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Bill Burr really did a number on white women last night.

https://twitter.com/mfr1003/status/1315159216693424128?s=21

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Anyone check on Matt lately?

https://twitter.com/rickyftw/status/1315135191539576832?s=20

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Why is the fly also Mike Pence?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That's supposed to be Biden played by Jim Carrey

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Lol that's even dumber

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

The Kingfish posted:

Bill Burr really did a number on white women last night.

https://twitter.com/mfr1003/status/1315159216693424128?s=21

It’s funny because this has been Bill Burr’s material for over a decade, and he is honestly one of the most “woke” comedians out there.

Like I’m hard pressed to think of a white entertainer whose done more for black comedians in their lifetime.

Watching folks absolutely prove him right all over Twitter today has been really funny. It’s me, I’m the oppressed white woman who got teased on a sketch comedy show!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/ShutUpAndrea/status/1315336718422355968?s=20

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Lmao her handle does all the work

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/ShutUpAndrea/status/1315346897431867392?s=20

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

The internet is cool

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

the comments are a mix of people dunking on her and some of the worst humans on earth, like a guy saying 'holocaust trauma' is what made people say that, and it's v. problematic and hosed up to minimize it.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

literally "ah. well, nevertheless" in the wild. pretty good

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1315406098028015617?s=21

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
the worst bit

returns

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
The q stuff is really baffling.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jippa posted:

The q stuff is really baffling.

it is but it's also 100% more important to understand than any other political story right now because like Matt said about 1/4th of these guys are just gonna be mainstream republicans by next presidential election.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

sexpig by night posted:

it is but it's also 100% more important to understand than any other political story right now because like Matt said about 1/4th of these guys are just gonna be mainstream republicans by next presidential election.

QFT--even if Trump loses, you think he's going quietly into the night? Hell it will probably just rile them up more AND Trump will really have the reigns off of him to go hogwild on Twitter.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

It’s amazing to me because the Q thing was dying out before the Covid lockdowns allowed everyone to just read the forwarded Q pages on Facebook because they had nothing else to do

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FlamingLiberal posted:

It’s amazing to me because the Q thing was dying out before the Covid lockdowns allowed everyone to just read the forwarded Q pages on Facebook because they had nothing else to do

yea Q was fading out as it became clearer and clearer Trump wasn't going to reveal JFK Jr was his real running mate all along and Hillary's clone is going to jail, then all these people got trapped in their house, scared, with nothing to do and woops now Q's a cross politics thing.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Crunchy Black posted:

QFT--even if Trump loses, you think he's going quietly into the night? Hell it will probably just rile them up more AND Trump will really have the reigns off of him to go hogwild on Twitter.
If Trump had the wherewithal to take command of a militant movement, he's had better opportunities to do so in the past.

People have been predicting some kind of general civil unrest from right-wingers since the 2008 campaign season. I'm sure a handful of people are going to mag-dump into their local pizza restaurant or elementary school, but that doesn't add up to a movement.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Halloween Jack posted:

If Trump had the wherewithal to take command of a militant movement, he's had better opportunities to do so in the past.

People have been predicting some kind of general civil unrest from right-wingers since the 2008 campaign season. I'm sure a handful of people are going to mag-dump into their local pizza restaurant or elementary school, but that doesn't add up to a movement.

Trump is many things, for instance, he is an excellent poo poo-stirrer and televisable personality. He is not, however, much of a leader, even to his fawning rubes and sycophants. This is why I don't expect to see him spearhead any militant rightwing movement any time soon.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1315666077699932161?s=19

THS
Sep 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1315667732357156864?s=20

lmao

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
The very idea that Trump would expend any energy doing anything that would mean he couldn't eat McDonald's and poo poo on a gold-plated toilet.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

did he order a side of garlic knots for his dipping sauce?

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Virgil owns

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i've never gotten that many garlic oil dippings when ordering dominoes

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Halloween Jack posted:

I never said he was going to command it per se, just do exactly what he's done for the last 6 years, foment just enough brain worms to incite other people to do his bidding, or at least, what they think it is, see also, above, Q.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
That's just it, he isn't going to bid people to do anything.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

a.lo posted:

did he order a side of garlic knots for his dipping sauce?

none pizza bites without beef, extra garbage sauce please

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_and_sentencing_of_Robert_H._Richards_IV

quote:

R*pe conviction and allegations
In 2009, he entered a guilty plea and was convicted of r*ping his 3-year-old daughter,[1][5][6][7][8][9] after the girl reported the abuse to her grandmother.[4] Instead of serving out his eight-year prison sentence, the sentencing order signed by Delaware Superior Court Judge Jan R. Jurden said that the "defendant will not fare well" in prison and thus the eight-year sentence was suspended.[5][7][9][10] Delaware Public Defender Brendan J. O'Neill expressed surprise that Jurden would use such a rationale to avoid sending Richards to prison.[5][7]

In 2010, allegations were made that Richards had also mo*ested his son:gonk: beginning in December 2005 and continuing for two years.[1][6][4] Police and prosecutors investigated but did not find sufficient evidence to pursue charges.[6] Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden later defended the sentencing of Richards to probation, claiming there was a strong chance of the prosecution losing at trial making a plea bargain necessary.[11] Although Richards was ordered by Jurden to go through in-patient treatment at a Massachusetts facility, he has failed to do so.[12][11]

In 2014, Richards' former wife, Tracy Richards, filed a lawsuit seeking damages for the abuse of his daughter.[1][5][8][9][10] The lawsuit also claims that the polygraph tests Richards took in April 2010 during his probation supported allegations that he had mo*ested his son.[1][6][4][8][9] These reports were provided to Jurden.[11] In April 2014, Superior Court Judge Richard F. Stokes denied Richards' request to seal the court files, stating that the proceedings were open to the public and this was a First Amendment issue.[12] By the end of June 2014, it was reported that a sealed confidential settlement had been reached on the lawsuit.[13]

The case has caused questions to be raised if the wealthy receive unfair preference in the legal system,[7][14] and compared to Ethan Couch, whose "affluenza" defense famously earned him probation.[14]

im sure the person who raised beau would make a great president!1!1!1:shepface:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Beau dying tragically was the smartest thing he ever did and the best thing he could do for his family because he loving sucked so hard

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
one of the few times where the right kid actually died

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
yglesias is popping off at the bad faith pod and it reminded me that he has to be the most annoying lib there is. there's for sure more consequential or evil ones, but his uselessness and irrelevance i think makes him even more infuriating.

Guy will have an insanely comfortable existence for as long as he wants filling the void with awful white noise ideas that don't do much other than maintain the centre when he's not mouthing off. He sucks so loving bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

The full interview is very strange. Chomsky sounded like a malfunctioning robot ignoring every question and repeating “ten minutes to vote” dozens of times.