Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Is Leveon Bell a must-start now that he's back?

I need a Flex
Miles Gaskin
Josh Kelley
Leveon Bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The X-man cometh posted:

Is Leveon Bell a must-start now that he's back?

I need a Flex
Miles Gaskin
Josh Kelley
Leveon Bell
As long as Adam Gase is HC I say no one on the Jets is a Must Start. I think I'd stick with Gaskin? I dont think we know how much Kelley is going to be used with Eckeler out, right?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

edit: reply is not edit

Different league than my prior request for advice - non PPR; pick a flex
Kenyan Drake @ NYJ
Russell Gage vs Car (with Julio OUT)
Jerick McKinnon vs Mia (Mostert is back)
Myles Gaskin @ SF
D'Ernest Johnson vs Indy
Tee Higgins @ Bal

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

edit: reply is not edit

Different league than my prior request for advice - non PPR; pick a flex
Kenyan Drake @ NYJ
Russell Gage vs Car (with Julio OUT)
Jerick McKinnon vs Mia (Mostert is back)
Myles Gaskin @ SF
D'Ernest Johnson vs Indy
Tee Higgins @ Bal

Uh...I'd probably go with the order you presented them. Drake is nominally the starter, Gage should have targets, and the rest :shrug:

1PPR, I need two WRs and a FLEX.

Stefon Diggs @ TEN
Justin Jefferson @ SEA
AJ Brown vs BUF
Cooper Kupp @ WAS
DJ Moore @ ATL
Josh Kelly @ NO
Henderson Jr @WAS
Gallup v NYG
Damien Harris vs DEN

Bolded are my current selections. AJ Brown is coming off an injury and probably no practice for ages, and DJ Moore has basically disappeared. The rest of my options are 2nd or 3rd on their depth charts.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Anti-Hero posted:

Uh...I'd probably go with the order you presented them. Drake is nominally the starter, Gage should have targets, and the rest :shrug:
Yeah it sucks with Godwin out and Golladay on a bye. Drake has been a huge disappointment but this would be the week to be decent if there is one for him.

Anti-Hero posted:

1PPR, I need two WRs and a FLEX.

Stefon Diggs @ TEN
Justin Jefferson @ SEA
AJ Brown vs BUF
Cooper Kupp @ WAS
DJ Moore @ ATL
Josh Kelly @ NO
Henderson Jr @WAS
Gallup v NYG
Damien Harris vs DEN

Bolded are my current selections. AJ Brown is coming off an injury and probably no practice for ages, and DJ Moore has basically disappeared. The rest of my options are 2nd or 3rd on their depth charts.
I like who you have bolded.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Nelson Agholor or Larry Fitz? 0.5 ppr

Scott Justice
Jul 15, 2007
Hot Justice just sounds better
12 team PPR.

I need to start 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 flex

RBs

M. Ingram vs CIN
M. Brown @ Wash

L. Murray vs LAC
M. Gaskin @ SF

WRs

T. Lockett vs Min
D. Samuel vs MIA
A. Brown vs BUF
(I don't think he's playing, but I am allowed to start him and choose another player as insurance)
M. Gallup vs NYG (Insurance Policy if Brown isn't playing)
S. Watkins vs LV
R. Gage vs Car

I'm more unsure about my RBs than about my WRs. Former Barkley and Marlon Mack owner trying to recover.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

dxt posted:

Need a flex in 0 PPR.

Ingram v Cin
Deebo v Mia
Latavius Murray v LAC
Jeudy @ NE

Leaning Jeudy at the moment. Deebo is just coming back from injury and apparently battling an illness this week. Ingram and Murray aren't exactly featured backs and are inconsistent.

Welp, can't go Jeudy anymore. Ingram I guess? Maybe hope Murray has a big game?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Who do i sit out of these 3 in 1 PPR

Terry McLaurin vLAR
DK Metcalf vMIN
DJ Chark @HOU

edit: fantasypros has McLaurin as the odd man out

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Oct 11, 2020

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

VietCampo posted:

Terry McLaurin vLAR
DK Metcalf vMIN
DJ Chark @HOU

I'm opting out of McLaurin this week because I dont trust him in a week he barely practiced when he will be catching passes from a new, worse, QB while being covered by Jalen Ramsey. However as a Jaguars fan I would not be surprised if the Texans find a way to make Chark disappear so if you really like McLaurin I would sit Chark, I guess?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

VietCampo posted:

Terry McLaurin vLAR
DK Metcalf vMIN
DJ Chark @HOU

I would leave McLaurin out as well.

In PP1st:
Gibson vs LAR
Henderson @ WAS

I feel like LAR is going to be guessing which RB gets used, since Henderson looked better than Brown but was barely in the game past the first series. Akers will be back today as well. I am leaning Gibson for a higher floor?

Also, a multi-part question:
In a super flex league I only have 1 QB, which has more value (standard scoring) - My projected % win is 49%, so it is projected to be a close matchup:
Picking up Kyle Allen to play at super flex over DJ Moore or Lamb (if so who sits?).
Picking up Cam Akers who got dropped to see if he gets decent usage while playing both WR above, I only have 4 RB with #4 being Dobbins and not quite startable yet. If he does do well I will not have waive priority to grab him.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pain of Mind posted:

I would leave McLaurin out as well.

In PP1st:
Gibson vs LAR
Henderson @ WAS

I feel like LAR is going to be guessing which RB gets used, since Henderson looked better than Brown but was barely in the game past the first series. Akers will be back today as well. I am leaning Gibson for a higher floor?

Also, a multi-part question:
In a super flex league I only have 1 QB, which has more value (standard scoring) - My projected % win is 49%, so it is projected to be a close matchup:
Picking up Kyle Allen to play at super flex over DJ Moore or Lamb (if so who sits?).
Picking up Cam Akers who got dropped to see if he gets decent usage while playing both WR above, I only have 4 RB with #4 being Dobbins and not quite startable yet. If he does do well I will not have waive priority to grab him.
Kyle Allen is Real Bad - he looked okay his first four games last year but once competent DCs got a look at those four games of film they were able to take him apart. Therefore I would not be inclined to gamble on him. However the Rams backfield is also a shitshow that offers no certainty to any fantasy players, but Akers maybe has long-term value since he is young and the other two more experienced backs have not been able to seize the job. Therefore I think I would go with Akers because he has better long-term upside, though not by much.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Half PPR. I should play Mostert since it sounds like he's back yeah?

Who to flex then?

Josh Kelley @NO
Antonio Gibson vs LAR
Derrick Henderson @Wash
Crowder vs ARI
Landry vs IND

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Kyle Allen is Real Bad - he looked okay his first four games last year but once competent DCs got a look at those four games of film they were able to take him apart. Therefore I would not be inclined to gamble on him. However the Rams backfield is also a shitshow that offers no certainty to any fantasy players, but Akers maybe has long-term value since he is young and the other two more experienced backs have not been able to seize the job. Therefore I think I would go with Akers because he has better long-term upside, though not by much.

That is kind of what I was thinking, Flacco is an alternative to Allen if somehow that is a better option.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists
I'm in a big roster 12-team dynasty league, need some help, pick 2:

Landry vs Colts
Renfrow vs Chiefs
Sanders vs Chargers

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

I'm opting out of McLaurin this week because I dont trust him in a week he barely practiced when he will be catching passes from a new, worse, QB while being covered by Jalen Ramsey. However as a Jaguars fan I would not be surprised if the Texans find a way to make Chark disappear so if you really like McLaurin I would sit Chark, I guess?

Yea, McLaurin's been real good for me so far but i guess it is smart to see how he does with Allen for a week first since i have a good replacement. Thanks dudes

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Should i really try playing Minshew or Burrow this week in place of Matt Ryan? Doesn't look like Julio will play, so I have him benched at least...

Julio is out. Who do I go for QB?

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Trying to find a way to play 2 TE: Jonnu Smith and Dalton Schultz. I'd have to sit Mark Ingram though - worth it?

Bjay9 posted:

I'm in a big roster 12-team dynasty league, need some help, pick 2:

Landry vs Colts
Renfrow vs Chiefs
Sanders vs Chargers
The Colts are only allowing something like 150 passing yards per game, and I don't think this is the week that changes. Landry is unplayable today, you gotta go with your other two.

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Julio is out. Who do I go for QB?
I like Burrow more generally, but not against the Ravens. I'd roll the dice on Minshew.

Zero_Grade fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Oct 11, 2020

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Do I roll the dice and start Derrick Henry in a 0.5 PPR league?

Literally my only other option is Malcom Brown @ Washington

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

.5 ppr.

Gage v. CAR (Julio is out)
Hilton @CLE

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

1 PPR
Keelan Cole @ HOU
Brandon Aiyuk vs MIA

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

.5 ppr.

Gage v. CAR (Julio is out)
Hilton @CLE

Gage

poly and open-minded posted:

1 PPR
Keelan Cole @ HOU
Brandon Aiyuk vs MIA

Aiyuk

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Now that I'm looking at Derrick Henry maybe being out again, I need a flex, 1 PPR:

Antonio Gibson v LAR
Justin Jefferson @ SEA
CeeDee Lamb v NYG

I have Thielen, too, so I'm not sure about stacking Minny WRs but that game should be a shootout. I think I'm leaning Gibson, though. Thanks!

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

McKinnon vs. MIA or OBJ vs. IND? I'm leaning McKinnon since Colts defense looks good this year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I am trusting you like a doe-eyed baby would his mother.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

Now that I'm looking at Derrick Henry maybe being out again, I need a flex, 1 PPR:

Antonio Gibson v LAR
Justin Jefferson @ SEA
CeeDee Lamb v NYG

I have Thielen, too, so I'm not sure about stacking Minny WRs but that game should be a shootout. I think I'm leaning Gibson, though. Thanks!

Jefferson, but it's real close between those 3.

DTaeKim posted:

McKinnon vs. MIA or OBJ vs. IND? I'm leaning McKinnon since Colts defense looks good this year.

OBJ, Mckinnon is gonna take a decent hit this week with Mostert returning.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

I am trusting you like a doe-eyed baby would his mother.

I'm also starting Zacchaeus with Julio out. So hopefully one of us gets at least 10 points out of it, or both.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

DTaeKim posted:

McKinnon for floor but OBJ if you need to gamble on a knockout punch.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
1 ppr, sit one

Gaskin @ SF
Deebo v MIA
Gallup v NYG

I'm sitting Deebo atm because I think they're still easing him back in

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
I don't think anyone disagreed with the call but benching McLaurin was definitely the right decision

Also if Alex Smith is the QB now, bench him rest of season too, because Checkdown Alex wouldn't throw to a wideout with a gun to his head

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR
Kelley @NO
or
John Brown @TEN

Opponent has Henry and Gostkowski left and I have a 16 point lead so if the game doesn't happen I don't really care.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Need a flex. .5 PPR

AJ Brown vs BUF (risk getting a zero if the game is cancelled)

Trequan Smith vs LAC
Joshua Kelley @ NO

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Keith Atherton posted:

Need a flex. .5 PPR

AJ Brown vs BUF (risk getting a zero if the game is cancelled)

Trequan Smith vs LAC
Joshua Kelley @ NO

How close is your matchup looking?

Depending on that i'd definitely just play Trequan tonight.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

VietCampo posted:

How close is your matchup looking?

Depending on that i'd definitely just play Trequan tonight.

I’m down 24 points and everyone on her roster has played. So need a home run. Brown is coming off an injury so who knows how much he’ll play. Would definitely be playing Michael Thomas except he got his dumb rear end benched

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Keith Atherton posted:

I’m down 24 points and everyone on her roster has played. So need a home run. Brown is coming off an injury so who knows how much he’ll play. Would definitely be playing Michael Thomas except he got his dumb rear end benched

Honestly I'd go Brown. He's the most likely to get you 25.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Gobias Ind. posted:

Honestly I'd go Brown. He's the most likely to get you 25.

I’m very happy I followed your advice and did not start Smith or Kelley last night

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Which QB should I start:

Minshew vs DET
Dalton vs ARI
Rivers vs CIN

Feel like none are truly bad plays this week as their opponents all suck. Unless they don't and I'm going on bias.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Minshew

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

* If Chark plays. Minshew was hot garbage when Chark was out against, I think it was Miami? He may be alright as Shenault is developing but with Gruden obsessed with throwing 50 times a game and also hating to use a budding star RB nearly enough you never loving know. The Jags offense is super predictable because they are in shotgun like 75% of the time and throw like 90% of the time when in Shotgun; the 25% of the time they are not in Shotgun they run like 75% of the time. Its so dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Would still play him over Rivers :v: