Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

gently caress Christopher Columbus.

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1315638187109351424

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I hope Federico Castelluccio liked that tweet :hellyeah:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

nyla remains Always Good

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

nyla remains Always Good

We forgive her for her stream-sniping sins in Among Us

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/stellakae/status/1315496642934702083?s=19

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I’m reminded that I should listen to that Ready To Die/ Star Wars mashup again.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
Ah Hangman, you are the best. I think you'll ultimately do very well, but I'll always wonder how hot you would have gotten without the COVID derail.

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1315721397096779776?s=20

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Eat My Fuc posted:

I know it's a completely subjective personal preference but I find competitive eating to be incredibly revolting. Ronnie should go to NXT, Vince would love it.

I am reminded of the competitive eating episode of "King of the Hill"
"Just because you have their attention doesn't mean you have their respect."
One of those occasional episodes where Dale is completely right (I mean he spends the whole episode being an rear end about it but of course he did).

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eh, I understand it not being someone's cup of tea because it can be physically repulsive but high level competitive eating is impressive and a real skill. I don't really get putting that much time into learning to eat a lot of food but I'm sure other people feel the same way about learning to tackle people or catch a ball.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Eh, I understand it not being someone's cup of tea because it can be physically repulsive but high level competitive eating is impressive and a real skill. I don't really get putting that much time into learning to eat a lot of food but I'm sure other people feel the same way about learning to tackle people or catch a ball.

maybe I'm just old and out of touch but playing football at a high level is way more impressive than competitive eating

to me, its just a step above those guys who can fart on command

Duke Pukem fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 12, 2020

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Duke Pukem posted:

maybe I'm just old and out of touch but playing football at a high level is way more impressive than competitive eating

to me, its just a step above those guys who can fart on command

I think both eating a lot and farting on command are more impressive than being real good at football, personally. Anyone can go get a bunch of concussions, not everyone has that control over their internal organs.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

jesus

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

drat sportsball am I right

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

I think both eating a lot and farting on command are more impressive than being real good at football, personally. Anyone can go get a bunch of concussions, not everyone has that control over their internal organs.

this is easily the worst post i've seen on this subforum in years

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Wrestlers do the same thing for even less money? The crime isn't the sport it's how loving little people get paid for destroying their bodies in a bunch of sports while making tons for other people. But we all know they'd still gently caress themselves up for no cash. See every single backyard wrestler.

Anyways, my point just is that those very top guys are a lot more athletic than you'd think. They want to stay slim so that they don't have lots of fat to put weight on their stomach, they do training and a bunch of weird poo poo to their bodies. I don't think they should be in the loving olympics anytime soon but I'm also not laughing at those top guys.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I enjoyed the idea of the People's Hot Dog. Not so much the reality.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I know it's hard to tell because that poster has no sense of humor but I don't think that post was serious

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

very wishful thinking on your part lol, that poster is too busy tut tutting everyone to understand what a lovely thing that was to say

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Vince MechMahon posted:

what the gently caress do you think pro wrestling is

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

I would say that farting on command is a good description of your posting but that implies you have the ability to stop yourself.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

ItohRespectArmy posted:

what the gently caress do you think pro wrestling is
eating poo poo and farting on command is a pretty spot on description of WWE

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Vince would push a wrestler who can fart on command to the moon.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheLionelGreen/status/1315757753269321728?s=19

BUSHI but no Hiromu is a move I respect

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Pylons posted:

Vince would push a wrestler who can fart on command to the moon.

reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWn1odAk3IA

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

yea ok posted:

very wishful thinking on your part lol, that poster is too busy tut tutting everyone to understand what a lovely thing that was to say

You're probably right on both

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Orange Carlisle posted:

I know it's hard to tell because that poster has no sense of humor but I don't think that post was serious

I thought it was over the top enough that people would understand this but you were the only one. Competitive eating, football, and yes, wrestling, are all equally dumb and pointless and kinda lovely in different ways. Acting like any are intrinsicly better or worse than the other is a ridiculous argument, and comparing any of them to farting on command is also dumb.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I love the respect Top Flight has been getting lately

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

I thought it was over the top enough that people would understand this but you were the only one. Competitive eating, football, and yes, wrestling, are all equally dumb and pointless and kinda lovely in different ways. Acting like any are intrinsicly better or worse than the other is a ridiculous argument, and comparing any of them to farting on command is also dumb.

You made it worse

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Orange Carlisle posted:

You made it worse

It's a dumb argument. If you're not into competitive eating just say that and move on. I'm certainly not into it. No one cares.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Oh no you kept going

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

I think Lio should get a chance in AEW - I think he'd excel. He does pretty good promos, and is a pretty good wrestler when given the chance. Everything bad about him I've read is all pretty much due to him going against the toxic WWE Culture (which he is 100% loving correct).

It seems like he burned his WWE bridge but good, not many go out blazing. Jordan Myles too - good for him for standing up to those loving racist scumbags in the WWE

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/KillLutherKill/status/1315855472163987456

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/ToBeMiro/status/1315850640317452291

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

please miro, in that industry they're called "cans"

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
He's talking about Maivia

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Hirez posted:

I think Lio should get a chance in AEW - I think he'd excel. He does pretty good promos, and is a pretty good wrestler when given the chance. Everything bad about him I've read is all pretty much due to him going against the toxic WWE Culture (which he is 100% loving correct).

It seems like he burned his WWE bridge but good, not many go out blazing. Jordan Myles too - good for him for standing up to those loving racist scumbags in the WWE

That list definitely reads like a hint he wants into AEW and NJPW

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Crossposting:

:3:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Jerusalem posted:

Crossposting:

:3:

Sami is a huge nerd and I love him for that.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Vince MechMahon posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

There is something amazing about The Original Deathdealer having mild Facebook dad tweets.

Grillpilled Luther is a character I could get behind.

Only registered members can see post attachments!