Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
whats ur poison
beer (american piss)
beer (hipster craft poo poo)
beer (german wheat beer)
beer (blonde)
beer (brown (belgian)
white wine
red wine
whiskey
vodka
other liquor
my tears after a long day of programming
piss
water
gas
View Results

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

someone find this poo poo and let us know how terrible it is:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

SO DEMANDING posted:

It already tastes like puke, how convenient.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
self harm is haram

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

get some young’s double chocolate stout instead since that’s actually good

breckenridge vanilla porter is probably my favorite dessert themed dark beer

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

SO DEMANDING posted:

i bet it tastes just like chocolate-flavored hard candy, which is among the very worst candies sold (up there with good n’ plenty)

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

so better than a hersheys bar?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Agile Vector posted:

so better than a hersheys bar?
they shoudn’t legally be able to call them candy

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
don’t give yeungling’s money

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

SO DEMANDING posted:

on it

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
yuengling is piss river trash beer for losers

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

eschaton posted:

don’t give yeungling’s money

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
A wine store opened up in the old Sears space in the dying mall nearby. Once the beer garden becomes seasonally unsuitable for meeting with BVMF I might have to give their beer section a look-through. It's supposed to be p.deece?

:shrug:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

hi

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

hello

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

:)

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I had too many blueberries back in july and started some infused vodka, going to strain it and make lemon drops for halloween

I have blackberry bourbon going too, should be ready by thanksgiving. will probably make brambles with it

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i had an itchy throat earlier in the week so i made a hot toddy and i highly recommend all the components together

i used white tea and rye, but forgot the cinnamon and didnt notice, if youre looking to tweak it some

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

can I just add bourbon to my English breakfast?

that’s actually sounding like a good idea right now

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i've got alton brown's aged eggnog sitting in my fridge i made a couple weeks ago. it is SPICY when first made. i'm hoping it mellows out a bit by thanksgiving

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

I have blackberry bourbon going too, should be ready by thanksgiving. will probably make brambles with it
that sounds right up my alley

in the meantime, beer

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The Fool posted:

can I just add bourbon to my English breakfast?

that’s actually sounding like a good idea right now

i tried this with laphroaig and it just totally overpowered the flavor of the tea

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

qirex posted:

I had too many blueberries back in july and started some infused vodka, going to strain it and make lemon drops for halloween

a distillery near me makes a carbonated pure local blueberry juice with vodka drink. no added sugar so it’s closer to an alcoseltzer like white claw

it’s... not my thing. interesting to try and i get why people might like it. but naw

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

fart simpson posted:

i tried this with laphroaig and it just totally overpowered the flavor of the tea

well yeah laphroaig will do that, what were you expecting

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

fart simpson posted:

waste of good laphroaig and good tea

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I am drinking a very nice Compass Box

spooky ghost
Feb 11, 2020

Lipstick Apathy
I'm surprised that a brewery in SC makes a proper Blonde Stout. Good poo poo, though.

:beerpal:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/dailysimpsons/status/1327728839468978182

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

i actually have an unopened can of billy beer somewhere in the basement

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
haha right on

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

my folks still have one as a pen and pencil holder somewhere lol

we did a mulled cider and i went with a bit of apple brandy in mine which was delicious

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

got some creme de mûre for blackberry bourbon brambles next weekend plus becherovka was on sale

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm drinking some Balcones Texas Single Malt and it's v. good. Texas has been killing it in the whiskey scene the past few years.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

saturday night quarantine, double fisting turkish coffee and the second glass of a homemade 9% christmas ale

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

it's that kind of "tart" that makes your eyes squint involuntarily

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1345144620443967488

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I’m doing a dry week but I do one every month. had some good drinks last night

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

prefect posted:

it's that kind of "tart" that makes your eyes squint involuntarily

i had a tart lime one in the summer that was like that. really good though

urban artifact spyglass

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The_Franz posted:

fisting turkish coffee

i had one small cup once and felt like my soul was going to vibrate out of my body. never again

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1347470613414252545

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Aesthetic beer