Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

FizFashizzle posted:

derek brown y'all

Too bad Weatherly played it horribly, and I think Ryan scrambled into a 20+ yard pass on that play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Did this back in 2005 with Katrina. Doubt it comes to this though.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1316091519829454848

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

https://twitter.com/ihartitz/status/1316033404559912960?s=21

Dropped off like a loving cliff

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

thank loving god

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The 4 non-receptions are DPIs

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1316105692428873729?s=20

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

NFCS Alum Josh Norman is uhhh

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1316168252486299655?s=20

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Silly Burrito posted:

Just saw this in the aftermath thread.

THE MONEY BADGER
Described as being a rock of confidence since joining the squad. He’s missed just one field goal in 15 attempts and is 20-for-21 on his extra point kicks to this point and hold the LA Chargers longest field goal record at 59 Yards. Oh, and he's got merch.

this guy 1000% wrote his own wikipedia page

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

holy poo poo, watching that gif on repeat with a steadily broadening grin on my face like some kind of Football Grinch.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

PFF is such garbage with this. Lattimore being dinged because a safety drifted out of his zone is silly. He's had issues but they consistently grade players based on outcomes and not assignments when they never know what the hell happened.

This is like the P Rob blown coverage on Monday which was PJ Williams in the wrong spot but the guy got poo poo for 15 minutes afterwards

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

MJBuddy posted:

PFF is such garbage with this. Lattimore being dinged because a safety drifted out of his zone is silly. He's had issues but they consistently grade players based on outcomes and not assignments when they never know what the hell happened.

This is like the P Rob blown coverage on Monday which was PJ Williams in the wrong spot but the guy got poo poo for 15 minutes afterwards

The big part about this is they don't tell you how many times the QB looked at whoever Lattimore was covering and decided not to throw the ball.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
My guess is PFF isn't the only football watcher that's seeing opponents having success throwing on Lattimore.

If he really isn't a pumpkin, he'll get the chance to prove it soon.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Hahahaha

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1316720267025174528?s=20

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
If you look closely you'll find that covid is actually no laughing matter

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

The Big Jesus posted:

If you look closely you'll find that covid is actually no laughing matter

yeah but I looked closely 3 months ago and didn't want these assholes to have a season because this poo poo was bound to happen and here we are.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

yeah but I looked closely 3 months ago and didn't want these assholes to have a season because this poo poo was bound to happen and here we are.

The guys getting the disease aren't the ones who forced the season through. You're laughing at the victims.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN

Chilichimp posted:

Chilichimp posted:

holy poo poo, watching that gif on repeat with a steadily broadening grin on my face like some kind of Football Grinch.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

A.o.D. posted:

The guys getting the disease aren't the ones who forced the season through. You're laughing at the victims.

The people they got infected by opening attendance at their stadiums?

I'm laughing at the League. The owners. The players association. This was all extremely loving avoidable, but hey... gotta make them millions while Americans have nothing to do but watch live sports, right?

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 15, 2020

three
Aug 9, 2007

I'd wish the season was canceled if my team was 0-5.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
The season should be canceled and everyone on a rookie or minimum contract should be given a stipend

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Chilichimp posted:

The people they got infected by opening attendance at their stadiums?

I'm laughing at the League. The owners. The players association. This was all extremely loving avoidable, but hey... gotta make them millions while Americans have nothing to do but watch live sports, right?

They should have just put teams in a bubble and done it properly.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

three posted:

panthers should definitely push this week due to all their dline injuries covid

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

three posted:

Are you kidding? Going 0-5 and AB finally pulling the trigger and firing Dimitroff and Quinn is the best possible outcome for this season.

But the season never should have happened.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
In other news, FAKE NEWS:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1316737228085833729

three
Aug 9, 2007

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1317093679107067906?s=19

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

0-6 here we come!

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

sexy tiger boobs posted:

0-6 here we come!

hell yeah

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gross-Matos was placed on ir with a high ankle sprain. I can't find if it was short term or long.

sucks, he's going to be a good one

https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1316778850743775235?s=20

Panthers loving nailed this draft. Their top three picks are already balling out. If any of the other picks can just contribute it's gravy.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I'd imagine high ankle sprain would be a 3 to 4 week injury and he'll be back.

I feel the same way about the Bucs draft with Winfield and Wirfs. They're both playing so well. Curious to see how Tyler Johnson develops because he looked decent in his first real action against Chicago.

three
Aug 9, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Gross-Matos was placed on ir with a high ankle sprain. I can't find if it was short term or long.

sucks, he's going to be a good one

https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1316778850743775235?s=20

Panthers loving nailed this draft. Their top three picks are already balling out. If any of the other picks can just contribute it's gravy.

If Rivera was coach, he'd never have seen the field.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
None of them would have. We'd be poaching PS players and starting them immediately

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

zimbomonkey posted:

None of them would have. We'd be poaching PS players and starting them immediately

Colin Jones would still be starting.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

Colin Jones would still be starting.

sssshhhhhhh sssssshhhhhhhh no no more he's dead

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Silly Burrito posted:

Did this back in 2005 with Katrina. Doubt it comes to this though.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1316091519829454848

I mean, the Saints can do whatever they want. But even Schefter’s tweet sounds antagonistic toward the mayor.

There’s plenty of valid criticisms that can be leveled at Cantrell. Her response to COVID-19 is not one of them.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

C2C - 2.0 posted:

I mean, the Saints can do whatever they want. But even Schefter’s tweet sounds antagonistic toward the mayor.

There’s plenty of valid criticisms that can be leveled at Cantrell. Her response to COVID-19 is not one of them.

Because people taking a plague seriously are to be condemned and shamed for not bowing to football/the mysterious invisible hand of wall street

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

C2C - 2.0 posted:

She does a lot of things I don't like, but she's good in a crisis. Orleans Parish has had way less covid than the rest of the state, despite the richest a-holes around constantly braying to open 'er up since like early May.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

PostNouveau posted:

She does a lot of things I don't like, but she's good in a crisis. Orleans Parish has had way less covid than the rest of the state, despite the richest a-holes around constantly braying to open 'er up since like early May.

Unless that crisis is flooding.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

MJBuddy posted:

Unless that crisis is flooding.

I mean, they cleaned house in the Sewage and Water Board and started cleaning out all the drainage stuff the last administration had neglected for a decade. I haven't heard of widespread issues since despite a few big-rear end rains.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Is the Richardson statue back at BoA stadium? They showed it cutting to commercial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
For the Falcons to win, the Panthers had to lose.