Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This is the biggest lib-brain poo poo imaginable. "If we just talk to them they'll abandon their lifelong points of view and hatred and see that actually, we're the correct ones."

This "our politics hate them" poo poo is garbage too, American media and culture gives undue weight to the stereotype of the rural blue collar worker.

I don’t think it’s lib brained but after thinking about it I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a gulag involved at some point in the transition lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
graham has dirtbag poor missisippi delta roots. I don't 100% agree with those takes, but he's not completely off the mark either.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

qirex posted:

there needs to be a path out of chud-dom, even though there's not as many of them as they like to think it's still millions of people and we literally can't ignore them

Yeah, for me that was throwing all my poo poo in my car and moving to the first job I could find in an actual city when I was 19.

Thing is, the people who don't do that stay there because they like it. Eventually places that harbor chuds end up the way they are because that's what the inhabitants want, they're pigs rolling in their own poo poo and talking about how it's the best poo poo in the world.

Everyone I went to high school with is a chud now and I've been told I was a 'pussy' for moving because I couldn't 'handle it in rural America.'

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

spoiler: 97% of chuds are extremely poorly trained with firearms, cannot hit the broad side of a barn with open sights, and regularly shoot themselves in the balls for Gab retweets.

they own guns. they don't know how to be Soldiers. if i was going to Do Serious Work with guns, i would pick one leftist that got armed between 2016 and 2020 over ten chuds that had $3000 ARs with bipods and tactical scrotum foregrips. they're terrible shots. leftist gun owners are, on the average, remarkably responsible and well-trained.

ah yes. the magical leftist who is all of a suddenly super accurate with guns despite just seriously using them in the past couple years.

because they're smart white computer touchers I guess they will last samurai themselves into 2" spread at 20 feet.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

im glad tori just admitted he has 0 interest in engaging with these imaginary threats (literally .5% of the country or whatever) except with a gun

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

graham has dirtbag poor missisippi delta roots. I don't 100% agree with those takes, but he's not completely off the mark either.

One Christmas gathering at my in-laws, my wife's step sister was watching the news and a thing about the Fight For $15 movement came on.

This woman, mid-thirties at the time, went completely apeshit and started shrieking "get a better fuckin' job then!" at the fast food workers on television, just completely lost her mind in a gross as hell display of ugliness for nothing, over people just looking for a better life for themselves and other people like them.

I can't really see rehabilitation for people for whom ugliness is that important to them.

Apr 7, 2003

power botton posted:

im glad tori just admitted he has 0 interest in engaging with these imaginary threat (literally .5% of the country or whatever) except with a gun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Portland_train_attack

I can post more imaginary political attacks if you'd like

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
chuds can still be theoretical future-comrades when they're in prison for domestic terrorism. prison should be for actual reform anyway. but you certainly can't just kumbaya their radicalization away, even though it came from 40 years of external factors

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

you keep talking about your wife's step mom, step sister. some weird Freudian poo poo thats turning into lashing out with violence.

Apr 7, 2003

They're just examples of these people from my own life, come on man.

They're not atypical.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

power botton posted:

you keep talking about your wife's step mom, step sister. some weird Freudian poo poo thats turning into lashing out with violence.

uh consider logging off

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Portland_train_attack

I can post more imaginary political attacks if you'd like

you literally sound like a hysteric boomer you realize this. for every single thing you post there's a scared neo-con freak who is making the identical post with some find and replace and cited wiki articles

Apr 7, 2003

"Right wing terrorism isn't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and get rammed by a lovely Dodge Challenger

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I never argued that. I dont think its enough of a problem yet to hide scared in your house polishing your gun all day waiting for them to burst into your house like you clearly do.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I wasn't saying the dude holed up in an idaho bunker with a detailed wtsgd plan to foricbly kidnap 50 sister wives can have an easy out, I just mean the "traditional" white conservative who is all talk but also votes racistly

people are bored and overwhelmed and need some kind of outlet or hope besides loving qanon

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
the vast majority of white trash I knew and know living in the midwest don't vote or give a poo poo about anything political

the people who're pro trump to the point they're riding around with gigantic trump flags and poo poo and trying to start fights everywhere were always like that and there weren't a lot of them, but you got this impression there were a lot of them because they were super loving obnoxious

the big contingent of Trump voters that actually swing this poo poo are white suburbanites who don't dress up in plus-size 5.11 gear and get in shoving matches, but rather go in large groups to protest low-income housing

Apr 7, 2003

power botton posted:

I never argued that. I dont think its enough of a problem yet to hide scared in your house polishing your gun all day waiting for them to burst into your house like you clearly do.

That's cool.

This chud came to town a few weeks ago to vandalize a mural for a black kid who was murdered by the police. Even wore his best confederate flag sweatshirt.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stori...XOYI54OOUECPBU/

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

qirex posted:

I wasn't saying the dude holed up in an idaho bunker with a detailed wtsgd plan to foricbly kidnap 50 sister wives can have an easy out, I just mean the "traditional" white conservative who is all talk but also votes racistly

people are bored and overwhelmed and need some kind of outlet or hope besides loving qanon

Fabricated posted:

the vast majority of white trash I knew and know living in the midwest don't vote or give a poo poo about anything political

the people who're pro trump to the point they're riding around with gigantic trump flags and poo poo and trying to start fights everywhere were always like that and there weren't a lot of them, but you got this impression there were a lot of them because they were super loving obnoxious

the big contingent of Trump voters that actually swing this poo poo are white suburbanites who don't dress up in plus-size 5.11 gear and get in shoving matches, but rather go in large groups to protest low-income housing

these are reasonable takes. im just concerned that tori's recent obsession with guns from fear of white supremacists ends up like all too many other gun owner stories.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

That's cool.

This chud came to town a few weeks ago to vandalize a mural for a black kid who was murdered by the police. Even wore his best confederate flag sweatshirt.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stori...XOYI54OOUECPBU/

well good thing you have a gun. another tool in your arsenal to stop paintball guns.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

imagine what you, a white computer toucher, would do about graffiti before you got super into your gun

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.wtae.com/article/video-of-alleged-race-related-assault-at-downtown-t-station-shown-in-court/7472818

Sometimes I like to think about this imaginary man who was the victim of an imaginary hate crime because some out-of-towners got hosed up on too much country music at a Toby Keith concert and went looking for a black guy to beat.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

can u guys at least take the slap fight to the hellworld thread

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

sweet. your whiteness and gun ownership would do what...when white supremacists attack you for being... white? I guess? I dunno what you're trying to prove.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

lol. didn’t realize that wasn’t what I’ve been reading here.

Apr 7, 2003

Probably the best place for it, but I'm just saying that this bit about 'imaginary threats' is dumb as hell, there's a political climate in this country that is actively encouraging violence from the right wing and I'd be a fool to look at that climate and smug up and say "oh, it's nothing to worry about." That's all.

power botton posted:

sweet. your whiteness and gun ownership would do what...when white supremacists attack you for being... white? I guess? I dunno what you're trying to prove.

What the gently caress do you think criminalizing 'antifa' is about? it's so that white leftists can be subjected to the same poo poo black leftists are subjected to.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

if you want to know why there's no actual violent left wing organizations in the us it's because once they have more than three members at least two of them are undercover cops

there was some weird earth first style group in washington that after a few years ended up being entirely feds and they had to go out and recruit new people who weren't fbi

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I already ruined one thread I dont want to ruin another but im losing steam and im done.

tori is posting random hate crimes which im taking to mean he will murder people in daylight now like that Pinkerton? which I think proves what ive been saying. sorry for the derail everyone.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
lol if you think the pinkerton committed murder

are you just an apologist for the stochastic uptick in right-wing terrorism over the last, oh, forever

Apr 7, 2003

Nostradamus, but with brain damage

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

power botton posted:

I already ruined one thread I dont want to ruin another but im losing steam and im done.

tori is posting random hate crimes which im taking to mean he will murder people in daylight now like that Pinkerton? which I think proves what ive been saying. sorry for the derail everyone.

hi this is a lovely take and you are being purposely disingenuous. take it to fyad

Apr 7, 2003

I'm gonna go to the range and take my wife with me until we're both comfortably proficient in putting some holes in paper at 10 and 25 yard distances, and that'll be the extent of it if the good lord's willing and the crick don't rise. It really doesn't warrant dumbshit prognostication.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

have to say it’s weird seeing a Pinkerton be defended here

Apr 7, 2003

The Fool posted:

have to say it’s weird seeing a Pinkerton be defended here

I'm not gonna cry any tears for a meth head biker with a history of assaulting black people and journalists getting ventilated.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
we sure to seem to get a lot of intentionally disingenuous people rolling in here and making GBS threads the place up unpunished lately

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

power botton posted:

ah yes. the magical leftist who is all of a suddenly super accurate with guns despite just seriously using them in the past couple years.

because they're smart white computer touchers I guess they will last samurai themselves into 2" spread at 20 feet.

the most celebrated chud sniper got murked at 17 feet distance by a dude with a glock but go off about how the right is better at assessing threats and doing ocular patdowns before doming a terrorist at 872 yards

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

oh, I know
it’s just jarring because the other side of the organization is busy union busting for tech giants

Apr 7, 2003

The Fool posted:

oh, I know
it’s just jarring because the other side of the organization is busy union busting for tech giants

It was some kid trying to earn a living and the only reason he was there to begin with was because brownshirts have a habit of attacking journalists.

I mean, I work for an insurance company, everyone's gotta eat.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

"Right wing terrorism isn't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and get rammed by a lovely Dodge Challenger

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
the pinkertons absorbed so many other security groups and tainted everything with their name

basically everything they do is hosed up in some way