Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
NEW BROTHER WIFE, HEIDI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
vol. 5 of Mobuko's Love aka A Side Character's Love Story came out last month in case you missed it (I did, just spotted it while I was getting something else) and vol. 6 will be out in a couple of days.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

it's finally here, the women banging faggy dudes genre

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DisDisDis posted:

The... What?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

DisDisDis posted:

And hell. It's about drat time frankly.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

oneshot about the relationship between a lesbian mangaka duo, bounces between somewhat heavy exploration of suicidal thoughts and bizarre character gags. also one of them's a zombie

the author of this is doing a more recent pixiv comic about a short girl who enters into a marimite-esque school campus to spectate real-life marimite lesbians but then just ends up in an awkward relationship with a chill gyaru. it's uh not getting a very good translation in the few chapters that have been tled though, which is a shame the premise is fun and it has cute art and some funny jokes

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Ibram Gaunt posted:

And hell. It's about drat time frankly.

we can finally get boyfriends

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://renta.papy.co.jp/renta/sc/frm/item/181744/

give us the eng tl renta

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_was_i_just_thinking

oneshot about a lesbian who wants to beat up her friend and her friend who wants to be beaten up by her

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
bdsm ftw

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1066204/1

These princesses are just so darn useless.

The Colonel posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_was_i_just_thinking

oneshot about a lesbian who wants to beat up her friend and her friend who wants to be beaten up by her

It's all fun and games until she forgets to put away the dishes.

Like "it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission" doesn't apply here!

e: to be clear if people like rape fetish stuff or whatever I find it weird but "it's okay she didn't mind it" is... Pretty bad? if you're trying to make a consensual S&M thing.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Oct 14, 2020

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I like it when anime characters blush all the way to the tips of their ears

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

New bimonthly yuri piece about ballroom dancing. I was very impressed with the first chapter.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1066204/1

These princesses are just so darn useless.

It's all fun and games until she forgets to put away the dishes.

Like "it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission" doesn't apply here!

e: to be clear if people like rape fetish stuff or whatever I find it weird but "it's okay she didn't mind it" is... Pretty bad? if you're trying to make a consensual S&M thing.
Consensual rape play is extremely hard to write, and I'm sure it's even harder to translate properly, but yeah I get what you're saying in that it doesn't feel right - which is why I tend to stay away from any tags that involve it, even if I'm normally pretty blasé about experiencing most other kinds of play,

Spiritus Nox posted:

New bimonthly yuri piece about ballroom dancing. I was very impressed with the first chapter.
It got uploaded under a different ID. :ssh:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

its not rape fetish and the author wasnt trying to write that, wtf

you can express that you didn't like it/found aspects of it uncomfortable without immediately going all the way in like that and accusing someone of posting something that they didn't.

Endorph fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Oct 15, 2020

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

D. Ebdrup posted:

Consensual rape play is extremely hard to write

Harada is still the #1 champ of being able to do that imo

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Everything Burrito posted:

vol. 5 of Mobuko's Love aka A Side Character's Love Story came out last month in case you missed it (I did, just spotted it while I was getting something else) and vol. 6 will be out in a couple of days.
caught up with both volumes and it's still as tooth-achingly sweet as ever

the same author's tasogare memorandum is a good, short read as well (and completed!)

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

its not rape fetish and the author wasnt trying to write that, wtf

you can express that you didn't like it/found aspects of it uncomfortable without immediately going all the way in like that and accusing someone of posting something that they didn't.

I wasn't intending to say it was rape, I was just using that as an example of a fetish that makes people uncomfortable. I wasn't very clear, I didn't mean to accuse him of anything. Apologies to Colonel.

It was non-consensual, sexual(ish?) violence which wasn't quite what I expected from the kinda cute way it was described.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I’m not even sure what was happening, whether it was a dream/hallucination or not. And whether they actually made out or not.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
part of the appeal of the type of fantasy presented in this work was how it naturally came about

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I keep forgetting to bring this manga up, but a new chapter just dropped so I’ll post about it now.

The mangaka of The World God Only Knows brings us a new series: Are You Really Getting Married?

A tale of two (adult!) loners who work for a travel agency that’s opening a new branch location in Siberia. How do they avoid being the one “lucky” worker to transfer to the new location? By faking an engagement to each other so they can continue their lives in solitude. We’re 20 chapters in so far and it looks like we’re going for a slow build romance between the two. It’s cute and well written and I’m always excited to read a new chapter when it pops up.

http://mangadex.org/title/46310/are-you-really-getting-married/chapters/

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Baron Snow posted:

I keep forgetting to bring this manga up, but a new chapter just dropped so I’ll post about it now.

The mangaka of The World God Only Knows brings us a new series: Are You Really Getting Married?

A tale of two (adult!) loners who work for a travel agency that’s opening a new branch location in Siberia. How do they avoid being the one “lucky” worker to transfer to the new location? By faking an engagement to each other so they can continue their lives in solitude. We’re 20 chapters in so far and it looks like we’re going for a slow build romance between the two. It’s cute and well written and I’m always excited to read a new chapter when it pops up.

I've been reading this for a while and it's good, though lately hasn't been quite as introspective as it was earlier on (though I expect it to get back to that soon). I too look forward to every new chapter.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Baron Snow posted:

Very cute, I like it.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

Very cute, I like it.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

New sister wife!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
sometimes ikkou nikki can be about the boys too

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I've said it before but Ikoku Nikki is extremely good.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

From the PYF weird/awesome fanart thread:
Seemed appropriate for this thread.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

drat! Every chapter, the incredibly good writing surprises me again. The whole conversation about lovely gender expectations / machismo / toxic masculinity hit me hard. That awful social pressure from other boys and adult men really ruins people, especially pressure to be cruel / suppress empathy.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1072732/1

New chapter of how to make a "girl" fall in love.

Hiura status: still cute.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new kaiju girl caramelise!

also a .5 chapter, and wow, that's pretty heartwarming. glad everything worked out, and it sucks it wasn't doing so hot until then.

:unsmith:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Good for them.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Shino.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

This spread is the definition of "heard you were talking poo poo"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Mikl posted:

Shino.

sniff sniff

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
A very platonic sniff.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nozomi's going to break her phone one of these days with all the dropping and losing it that she does.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
huh so her character is 'joe biden'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
huh so her character is 'dante from the devil may cry™ series'?