Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Stoner Sloth posted:

My housemate has a sore back so said he could grab some of the Deep Heat I had.

Heard a scream and turns out he forgot to wash hands properly before taking a piss.

My sister's ex did the same thing but after cutting habaneros.
I was on the phone to her at the time and could hear "oh no, what have I done" in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Stoner Sloth posted:

My housemate has a sore back so said he could grab some of the Deep Heat I had.

Heard a scream and turns out he forgot to wash hands properly before taking a piss.

Tale as old as time.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
You tend to chilli willie yourself once before you learn it’s a bad idea.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

Fucken top work mate. Sign me up.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

This is great. Need to get it added to my rolling gangtags thing I think.

Jestery posted:

Put vasoline on the peen or vagine to solve that problem

That's a good life hack but I was too busy laughing to be much help.

McSpergin posted:

My sister's ex did the same thing but after cutting habaneros.
I was on the phone to her at the time and could hear "oh no, what have I done" in the background

lmao while wincing in sympathetic agony

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
crazy bromeliads like katamaris

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Airstream Driver posted:

Should I get this or stick with my 3?

I would love to tell you how great it is, but as expected Star Track once again has failed to deliver to my workplace which is staffed 24/7. I have a Pixel 2xl whish has a battery and charge port problems after 3+ years si it will be a good upgrade for me.

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

Yeah this needs to happen cunts

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Gangtag my neg hole

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

lol imagine being American and calling Aussies sanctimonious

Imagine.

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

I wouldn't get it, cause longav, but this rules.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Jestery posted:

Gangtag my neg hole

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Infinitum posted:

lol imagine being American and calling Aussies sanctimonious

Imagine.

I wouldn't get it, cause longav, but this rules.

My Kenyan friends say "Imagine" quite a bit.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Blow posted:

I want a brass band to follow round blow posting

*Bom ba do-dittle bom da Dolittle bug bomp*

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Blow posted:

Do you have have a circular house dude?

Nah, I wish man. You can see the structure of my maisonette in the background of pic #3 - there's a bunch of them up and down the street. The blue waterfall you can see is my neighbour, some old bloke who has yet to say hello and plays ELO at max volume at 7:30am on sunday morning possibly as some sort of revenge for all the hammering I've been doing on the shared wooden floors.

Caesar Saladin posted:

The Boys comic is fun if you want to read something that almost revels in its comical edginess. Like I found it fun in a "c'mon that's hosed up dude" kinda way which I admit is more to my taste than others'. Also I was in my early 20s and this thread seems to trend towards mid 30s so your time might have passed.

Like there's a part where a bunch of teenage heroes are all banging prostitutes and then someone yells "Switch!" and they all run around and switch prostitutes.

But overall I found it pretty funny. The main character is drawn to look exactly like Simon Pegg.
That happened in like issue 3 or something out of about a hundred and fifty issue series. And you didn't even mention that the comic goes out of its way to highlight that the prostitutes are being hosed to death.

But yeah. I think The Boys comic is worth reading, but only because of how thoroughly it tries to strip away any vestige of integrity that the established superhero comic construct seems to have. It takes a slow, plodding approach to finding any given example of a superhero/superhero team you like and use them as an example of how thoroughly deplorable they could be in a deregulated corporatised American superhero world. You just have to put aside Garth Ennis' weird hangups about women and the gays the entire time.

So what I'm saying is steal it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Blow posted:

Kenya believe it?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Zazi posted:

Nah, I wish man. You can see the structure of my maisonette in the background of pic #3 - there's a bunch of them up and down the street. The blue waterfall you can see is my neighbour, some old bloke who has yet to say hello and plays ELO at max volume at 7:30am on sunday morning possibly as some sort of revenge for all the hammering I've been doing on the shared wooden floors.

That happened in like issue 3 or something out of about a hundred and fifty issue series. And you didn't even mention that the comic goes out of its way to highlight that the prostitutes are being hosed to death.

I mean, I don't wanna give up the whole game. And then there's Herogasm, which I doubt will make it into the show.

Its a fun read but if you're someone to get up in arms and flex about how much you hate edginess and how you are above such shenanigans you won't like it.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Isaac posted:

No politics!!!!

Thank you dude.

I think there is a thread in D&D for that poo poo.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

I love it. I'm hanging for the store to re-open so I can change my av.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I'm watching lucifer and there's a scene where he's angle grinding a trumpet to be as annoying as possible and they just used a generic metal grinding sound effect and it's driving me mental because presumably like the writer of the scene I was hoping to find out what running a grinder through a brass instrument sounded like

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The c word Americans will never understand, cricket.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

maybe i'll finally buy an av and get that tag now that blowtax doesn't own the forums.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Can you link a gangtag back to a post? cause it's gotta link back to that post

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

I'm keen for the gangtag - I accidentally lost the last one which I admit I didn't understand when I bought myself ol' first av here

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION

Blow posted:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nam Taf posted:

Can you link a gangtag back to a post? cause it's gotta link back to that post

Yeah just wrap it in an URL.

If you ask a mod/ik very nicely they can pretty much append whatever they like without limits to your avatar.
I have Tame Impala on my av, and I used to link directly to the FIST tag thread on the tag itself.

F
Nov 6, 2005

Blow posted:

Thank you dude.

I think there is a thread in D&D for that poo poo.

Scarn blowtax?

F
Nov 6, 2005

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

Yes!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I need the tag

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

And I do not know what “sanctimonious” means

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

It's just a regular oval office but they've got their head up their clacker as well I think

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

well why not posted:

And I do not know what “sanctimonious” means

"Hollier than thou"

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Jestery posted:

"Hollier than thou"

c. 1600 (in "Measure for Measure," with the disparaging sense "making a show of sanctity, affecting an appearance of holiness"), from sanctimony + -ous. The un-ironic, literal sense was used occasionally in English from c. 1600 to c. 1800. Related: Sanctimoniously; sanctimoniousness

gently caress that pom oval office just made up a lot of words and good on him for it I say

:350:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Gang tag when?

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

Visible Stink posted:

New ausgbs gangtag

Fuckin' ace gang tag.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

ili posted:

Gang tag when?

i guess when joffrey our new leader opens the store again so the money doesn't go to blowtax

Beaucoup Haram
Jun 18, 2005

Fanelien posted:

i guess when joffrey our new leader opens the store again so the money doesn't go to blowtax

But he’s your mate I saw you sitting on his lap on the discount bus to Orange once

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

c. 1600 (in "Measure for Measure," with the disparaging sense "making a show of sanctity, affecting an appearance of holiness"), from sanctimony + -ous. The un-ironic, literal sense was used occasionally in English from c. 1600 to c. 1800. Related: Sanctimoniously; sanctimoniousness

gently caress that pom oval office just made up a lot of words and good on him for it I say

:350:

Asante

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
The Boys comic is good, and the new Dear Becky is nice.

there is a few websites around where you can read it for free