Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Sweet Mask is probably in the middle ranks of S-class by power.

And no he could not take Atomic Samurai or Bang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm still not even convinced Sweet Mask could beat Sea King a chump monster that wasn't even strong enough to defeat The People's Hero: Mumen Rider.

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom

wait, batoto exists again?

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Is Sweet Mask == Cavendish? His alter ego is Blast?

Insert a Name Here
Nov 1, 2020

]Heres comes a wild chalen-gerlrllr~
If you want a game thats somewhat the opposite of "one punchman" i highly suggest ZHP; UNLOSING RANGER VS DARKDEATH EVILMAN for psp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBkv790RG2M

the tone and theme is identical except...

the player character sorta sucks.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Redraw, Translated: https://guya.moe/proxy/imgur/DtxTEgw/1/1/

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Eventually I'll get used to this website.

Really looking forward to Atomic Samurai and Child Emporer vs Homelss man in the future though.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

To be fair, those are nice additions.

But yeah, rip focused atomic slash.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
It sucks how it feels like these redraws are knee-capping my favourite S-Class, Atomic Samurai. First they deleted his fun, playful banter when fighting G5, and then they got rid of the focused atomic slash.

The latter was big for me, because I liked that even though Black Sperm is an incredibly over-powered monster, Atomic Samurai wasn't completely helpless against him.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Well Wagankama finally had his epiphany that a lot of children have. Fessing up to a lie and hoping the adults don't beat you to a pulp and fix it for you.

Props to Child Emperor for dealing with it so nicely.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
If I had to see this, you have to see this

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
I mean at least the foot looks clean and healthy?

AfricanBootyShine
Jan 9, 2006

Snake wins.

Another redraw:

https://bato.to/chapter/1537511

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

I feel like by definition redraws need to include both versions. I don't remember whats changed!!! Stop redrawing random rear end chapters!!!

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Jerkface posted:

I feel like by definition redraws need to include both versions. I don't remember whats changed!!! Stop redrawing random rear end chapters!!!

Murata: Hu hu pencil go SKRRRRRR

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
I think the progression is identical to what happened in the old version, except now the monsters who get absorbed are a little more developed?

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."

Fair Bear Maiden posted:

I think the progression is identical to what happened in the old version, except now the monsters who get absorbed are a little more developed?

I think he redrew it just to add two cute girl monsters, unless they were already in the old one? I can't remember.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I see the elephants become a Qanon believer.

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013
What's the deal with the Japanese tankobons anyway? Do they just... reissue them with the new chapters now?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

The company executives try to stop Murata, Murata laughs and clubs them over the head with one of his many artist awards, one handed of course, the pencil in the other hand never stops redrawing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

The company executives try to stop Murata, Murata laughs and clubs them over the head with one of his many artist awards, one handed of course, the pencil in the other hand never stops redrawing.

He's like Gomez Addams, just casually swinging his sword at his editors as he's really focused on making the most perfectly vacuum sealed boobcup powerarmor ever put to paper.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

ElBrak posted:

I think he redrew it just to add two cute girl monsters, unless they were already in the old one? I can't remember.

I know the electricity one was there but I think the change is the little monsters survived when the bigger one was killed.

Honestly I don't mind more of the wimpy monsters surviving occasionally since I feel bad for them.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like that they add some sort of dimension to the monsters. Like those two monsters caring for eachother and then just getting the gently caress out of there because they've had enough of this poo poo

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I agree that we need patch notes for these

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib

MorningMoon posted:

I agree that we need patch notes for these

Murata's OPM Chapter 56 Patch Notes
-Chapter cover changed to Mizuki doing lunges
-Added Pendulous breasts to each monster
-S Class Hero buffed with 3 new attacks, wind based to remove the clothing from the monsters
-New side characters added to the chapter to maintain continuity with a doujin I'm writing
-Splash page check in on Mizuki and Fubuki added inbetween climax pages

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Wake me when Mizuki shows back up

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Gologle posted:

Wake me when Mizuki shows back up

ye

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jerkface posted:

-S Class Hero buffed with 3 new attacks, wind based to remove the clothing from the monsters
-New side characters added to the chapter to maintain continuity with a doujin I'm writing

Can you do this every time, thanks.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I just now realized that the vacuum elephant monster rides around on a roomba.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
It feels like these redraws are trying to change puripuri from implied rapist to "nice guy".

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He just likes to hug his boyfriends

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Actual list of changes:

Baquma (elephant man) got completely redesigned. This new design kinda rules, the old design was just... a big elephant.
The Maiko/Catfish drama wasn't there before. They also get away now. Some of the other elemental monsters got redesigned, most notably the venom user now has big baps and the ice user is a weird little four legged dude.
Puri's new techniques got re-drawn better; angel crawl's description for how he used vibration to swim through concrete was cut.
Puri's monsterized boyfriends didn't mention the rapist thing. As mentioned, they may be trying to just remove that part of his character.

Everything else is unchanged, as far as I could tell. The events with the boyfriends and Nyan all play out exactly the same.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gologle posted:

Wake me when Manako shows back up

Fixed.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Jerkface posted:

this is great

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Out of curiosity, what sources do people check to stay on top of new chapter, or redraw chapter releases? I’ve pretty much exclusively relied on this thread, and otherwise I’m not sure which place is best considering all the sites that have been shut down over time.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
You can follow the official raw release, and from there once you know a chapters out you can just google it or check the sub reddit.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Bucswabe posted:

Out of curiosity, what sources do people check to stay on top of new chapter, or redraw chapter releases? I’ve pretty much exclusively relied on this thread, and otherwise I’m not sure which place is best considering all the sites that have been shut down over time.

I'm in the discord (https://discord.gg/onepunchman), but I have it muted except for the @everyone they use to notify a new chapter is up. They provide whatever link they have to the newest webcomic and manga chapters, as well as redraws.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
Appreciate the replies! Thanks very much!

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
New raw: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13933686331754211999

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Yeesssss

Garou's awake :yeshaha: