Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:lol: they gonna call this short right? OBJ is clearly down sliding into the endzone.

On an unrelated note they should let Chubb get the carry from the 5 inch line.end zone.

Edit: oh my god down easy by a foot but call stands

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Sep 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Let’s go OBJ

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Spermy Smurf posted:

:lol: they gonna call this short right? OBJ is clearly down sliding into the endzone.

On an unrelated note they should let Chubb get the carry from the 5 inch line.end zone.

Edit: oh my god down easy by a foot but call stands

No one touched him and he slid into the end zone.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah just saw a gif of the replays. Thats drat close. Looks like his foot jerks by contact but could just be the turf he hits instead of the dudes hand on trailing leg.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Team PUP is playing Lamaar this week? That's a bold move, lets see if it pays off.

I'd probably start Haskins or the Broncos defense in your QB slot if I were you

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Happy Sunday boys

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Beautiful day outside, perfect for sitting indoors and watching some football :clint:

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

on the bored wop posted:

I changed my lineup yesterday but the Week 1 Preliminary Results email lists the old lineup

I had the same problem again in week 2 in which some lineup tweaks didn't end up being applied and I think it almost happened to me again just now:

Guessing I had the page open too long and it wanted me to refresh before it was willing to accept my lineup? This tiny error message probably appeared last time and I didn't notice it.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Happy Sunday boys

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

We ready for some foosball?

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

on the bored wop posted:

We ready for some foosball?

I am

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Leveons year stinker tinkers the lineup a lot.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

Leveons year stinker tinkers the lineup a lot.

Indecisive and trying to get a win what of it

Plus, this is the only league I’m in

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
That's like 3 weeks now where I thought we had wednesday waivers and I forget it's Tuesday night. Frick.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
It's okay, only a few more weeks until every nfl player has covid and it won't matter anymore

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Out of solemn respect for our big wet president, I propose we freeze scoring for this week and record the results accordingly. In this trying time we should not be needlessly competing with each other or otherwise sowing discord.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I believe that Donny would want us to go onward, so in these trying times I vote to press forward. To hamberders and beyond!

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
He is firmly on record as anti NFL, but we should probably keep playing and award him $1 in damages for his troubles.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Alucard posted:

He is firmly on record as anti NFL, but we should probably keep playing and award him $1 in damages for his troubles.

Is he going to have to pay tax on that?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Can't believe I'm gonna be forced to start Wentz, who in turn will probably be benched for Hurts, who I could've started if I knew Wentz would get benched!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Patriots/chiefs game probably (maybe) going to next week. Steelers/titans game postponed till week 7.

Check your lineups guys. Its happening.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
1st quarter not even done and Ekeler is dead. Chubb is hurt. I think I lose this one boys.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

1st quarter not even done and Ekeler is dead. Chubb is hurt. I think I lose this one boys.

And OJ Howard hell yeah. Done for year.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am amazed that Russel Gage didn't come back to win versus CEH who had a 20pt lead. Amazed I tells ya.

Alright, how many IR slots do we get

Edit: 2. We get 2. Damnit

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I know this probably should've been addressed before, but should we have a couple COVID IR slots? I don't know if anyone has been seriously impacted over the past couple weeks, but if you have, I'd like to hear it. My roster has been fine, so I'm more thinking of others.

Then again, 24 man rosters does leave a lot of wiggle room.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
There isn't a single person on waivers that even hits Chens tiers. Waivers are a barren wasteland.

That being said, a lot of leagues have added a covid spot or two for covid-only stuff. Can't be used for IR, strictly covid but its kind of honor system.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I think it would be fine, might even become necessary at some point once people start really getting infected.

We DO need a sort of graveyard IR slot, so if someone on your roster dies of covid you get to keep them there forever.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Broncos and Patriots is rescheduled to next week.

Titans also had a positive. Dont know what is happening there.

If Derrick Henry doesn't play I cant field a full team. Poor Ekeler.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Oct 11, 2020

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I think it would be fine, might even become necessary at some point once people start really getting infected.

We DO need a sort of graveyard IR slot, so if someone on your roster dies of covid you get to keep them there forever.

Alternatively, I feel like if you start a player who has covid and they die on the day of the game then you get 100 points.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am all for graveyard points and graveyard slots.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

or we could make people who die from covid get a solid 12 zombie points per game if played

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

10 points per player they infect through contact tracing.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Make a new optional position for Died Of Covid, give 3ppg for it.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Nick Chubb
Austin Ekeler
Miles Sanders

Derrick Henry

gently caress, anyone got a RB for sale?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
god loving DAMMIT kenyan drake

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
hosed me right up with a 69 yard run

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Nice

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
Aw yisss

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spermy Smurf posted:

Nick Chubb
Austin Ekeler
Miles Sanders

Derrick Henry

gently caress, anyone got a RB for sale?

Wish I saw this before you traded for Mike Davis lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

Sataere posted:

Wish I saw this before you traded for Mike Davis lol

And there's more in stock where that came from, in great shape and priced to sell! Mark Andrews, mint condition, perfect for the team ready to commit to a championship this year but still in need of that stud TE! Brandin Cooks, out from under the yoke of Bill O'Brien and performing like new! Pick up a Gardner Minshew for that vintage feel! Handcuffs, depth pieces, stars, and more! Come on down!

For real, Andrew Luck Retirement Center is looking at a bit of a rebuild and I'd like to sell some players for draft picks. Get at me!

Trades for Hollywood memorabilia not considered