Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Who What Now posted:

Dachshund are the superior short, long dog.

But how about…

…a dachshund/corgi mix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Dog was a bad idea?
I meant the weird looking hybrids. Dogs in general were our best idea.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

The Bloop posted:

what's the matter, pumpkin?

I just...

Please be nice to my wife, Sigourney.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Splicer posted:

I meant the weird looking hybrids. Dogs in general were our best idea.

All dogs are weird looking hybrids, that's what makes them dogs.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wow, everyone talking about stumpy long dogs and nobody mentions the noble basset hound what looks goofy as hell and is an affront to man and god?

Here's a Basset Wolfhound mix that might be a wizard?

Push El Burrito has a new favorite as of 16:44 on Oct 20, 2020

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

That dog is definitely a wizard.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

That dog has secrets.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

That's Donald Sutherland from Kelly's Heroes.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

spookygonk posted:

That's Donald Sutherland from Kelly's Heroes.

That's his best dog impression yet!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Fister Roboto posted:

That dog has secrets.

doggo is privy to great wisdom.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

uber_stoat posted:

doggo is privy to great wisdom.

That dog looks like it’s wearing body armor. Like the bomb squad grade poo poo.

The Woof Locker.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Dogposting my lab/beagle mix

He's kind of broken and doesn't quite get play body language right:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Push El Burrito posted:

Wow, everyone talking about stumpy long dogs and nobody mentions the noble basset hound what looks goofy as hell and is an affront to man and god?

Here's a Basset Wolfhound mix that might be a wizard?

That's a good dog. My wife had a childhood Lasso Apso with the same outward turned feet and a wicked underbite. Got worse towards the end and the thing looked like a Dr. Seuss character.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

It's like a reverse oryx and crake

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

My neighbor has a 110lb rottie that has the same affliction.

He's super friendly and will sit on your feet so you can pet him, but when you pet him he starts growling. If you stop, he looks at you like "That's it?" then will immediately start growling again when you start back up. If you happen to get a really good spot, instead of his leg going, he actually will snarl, lifting up his lip like he's about to rip your arm off. Then when you stop and back away because a 110lb dog is snarling at you, he looks at you like "That can't be all you've got" and will sit back on your feet so you can continue petting him and making him snarl.

It took me about a month to just get used to the fact that he's just a giant idiot and that he's not going to kill me.

AFewBricksShy has a new favorite as of 18:09 on Oct 20, 2020

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

AFewBricksShy posted:

He's super friendly and will sit on your feet so you can pet him, but when you pet him he starts growling. If you stop, he looks at you like "That's it?" then will immediately start growling again when you start back up. If you happen to get a really good spot, instead of his leg going, he actually will snarl, lifting up his lip like he's about to rip your arm off. Then when you stop and back away because a 110lb dog is snarling at you, he looks at you like "That can't be all you've got" and will sit back on your feet so you can continue petting him and making him snarl.

It took me about a month to just get used to the fact that he's just a giant idiot and that he's not going to kill me.

Rotties tend to love people though. Sure, I'd be a bit nervous but knowing them I'd take it more in stride than, say, a Chihuahua.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/DeliaGrimmjow/status/1317948730323107840

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I don’t even have a chicken, and I kind of want a chicken helmet.

Oh, poo poo. I know someone who does have chickens. I’ll be passing this on.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I don’t even have a chicken, and I kind of want a chicken helmet.

Oh, poo poo. I know someone who does have chickens. I’ll be passing this on.

Don't bother. They don't fit.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adorable :kimchi:

My lab/hound mix also had communication issues because he'd been in a couple of really neglectful and abusive homes before we got him. Even though he eventually learned to have fun and play with other dogs, his body language and overall borkiness was too much for the others sometimes

Always such a happy boy though :)

funny doge:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Its Kate Beaton's fat pony but a dog

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Man, that pony is wack! It’s got the poo-brains!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Cyrano4747 posted:

That dog looks like it’s wearing body armor. Like the bomb squad grade poo poo.

The Woof Locker.

That dog has seen some Shih T, man.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If they so smart, why they keep getting caught by fisherman?

They are smart enough to experience sadbrains. They are committing suicide by fisherman.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Unmute!

https://i.imgur.com/wB8E8bd.mp4

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

I wanted some more coffee but now I'm good, thanks

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Since this is the Spooky Month, I'm gonna let you off with a warning.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I stand by my hatred of Tik Tok.
This is bullshit.
E:I'm going to get Probated soon I can feel it....

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ignite Memories posted:

Please don't prepare this and then lose track of it, you are generating lots of dangerous bacteria

It typically gets lost in an alleyway at three in the morning, after being prepared at a late-night kebab place.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

ChubbyChecker posted:

the child eating pitbulls certainly were

why are people feeding pitbulls to their children :ohdear:

AFewBricksShy posted:

I had something like this happen with a friend's cat, it was a grump & didn't like being around people (mainly because my friend had kids that antagonized the poor cat constantly). Usually it would bolt to hide in another room of the house when company stopped by so we got used to not seeing it around. Then one night we're sitting on the couches drinking beer & bullshitting, old grumpy cat came out, hopped up on the end table to my left & I absentmindedly started petting it. It wasn't until my friends looked at me with this :stare: face that I realized what was happening & the cat was doing this low grumble, but it wasn't trying to attack or move away. It was like it got the "purr" & "GETAWAYNOW" settings confused, friends said they'd never seen the cat act like that before.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
My dog has a perpetual hot spot on her lower back that she will beg for you to scratch and then growl and squirm away from you while you do so, then come back and wiggle her tail at you imploring, desperately, for you to do it some more, leading us to paraphrase Reducto from Harvey Birdman: "I love it. I hate it. I love AND hate it."

https://youtu.be/5h0iEuarolM

(She's been to the vet and had allergy shots, it's ok)

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

This is my dog, Doggington. He gets jealous if I pet my dad's boxer Sadie and pushes her out of the way until I'm only petting him. :3:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Son of Rodney posted:

Oh my God, this morning I found out through an article that "the homer" car from the Simpsons was actually a real thing, in a way.

The mille pattes was a car built by Michelin to test truck tires under high speed conditions. But look at that thing.Look at it.
Wow it's like like the Batmobile and the Wienermobile had a baby.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Not sure where to put this, so y'all get it:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Not sure where to put this, so y'all get it:

Is the joke we're supposed to focus on "BLACK GUY" while ignoring all the stupid 'white' names?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I nearly spilled my coffee, you rear end in a top hat! Haha!

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

The Ape of Naples posted:

Is the joke we're supposed to focus on "BLACK GUY" while ignoring all the stupid 'white' names?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

You done hosed up A A ron

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

The joke is that nobody proofreads the yearbook, the yearbook kids are too busy hearing about their teacher sponsor's 3rd marriage to notice the racism, intentional or not

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BrianBoitano posted:

The joke is that nobody proofreads the yearbook, the yearbook kids are too busy hearing about their teacher sponsor's 3rd marriage to notice the racism, intentional or not

Ok. fair enough. I focused on the racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Ok. fair enough. I focused on the racism.

Well that makes you the REAL racist :smuggo:

Checkmate athetits.