Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
does this count

https://twitter.com/HISTORYUK/status/1318537129656520705

because it's really stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

LordSaturn posted:

been seeing posters for this in my neighborhood. tl;dr trying to get people to blame the chinese communist party for Covid https://endccp.com/
falun gong

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lmao

just zero capacity for self reflection at all

i admire the commitment to the bit.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao this is amazing
https://twitter.com/Jam_sponge/status/1318563848014712833

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
he lives!
https://twitter.com/nicemangos/status/1318529538377342976?s=21

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

exposing my swastika chest tattoo: as a life long jainist i

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

exposing my swastika chest tattoo: as a life long jainist i

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

I can't wait for Christopher Lee to play him in a biopic.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

what was it

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Reality TV show had a guy on with numerous Nazi face tattoos and when questioned on it they huffily said that ACTUALLY they'd done extensive research and the 88 was just a reference to the year his dad died

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Party Boat posted:

Reality TV show had a guy on with numerous Nazi face tattoos and when questioned on it they huffily said that ACTUALLY they'd done extensive research and the 88 was just a reference to the year his dad died

also his dad apparently didn’t die in 1988

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Party Boat posted:

also the numerous other symbols and numbers on his face that all are Nazi iconography were coincidence too. Also, please ignore that he's carving a huge-rear end Mjölnir in the ad.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

more like failun gong, if they're reduced to putting up street signs

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

a Loving Dog posted:

also his dad apparently didn’t die in 1988

Yeah like five minutes after they tweeted that an actual journalist found him on the electoral roll lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
lmao this has derailed the entire show's airing

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-10-20/the-chop-off-air-tattoos/

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
Imagine being such a pathetic excuse for a Nazi that you won't eat ketchup but you will eat animal products.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Incelshok Na posted:

Imagine being such a pathetic excuse for a Nazi that you won't eat ketchup but you will eat animal products.

true centrists eat their steak with ketchup

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Dr Adam Rutherford suggested the 88 and other symbols on Lumsden’s face were common in white supremacist circles.

He tweeted: “A quick thread on white supremacy symbols – I spend a lot of time on white supremacy forums online, and they have dozens of really idiotic numerical codes.”

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

a Loving Dog posted:

true centrists eat their steak with ketchup

Saving this for the 2032 election when Kyle Rittenhouse is running for President vs the sensible centrist compromise Don Jr and everyone wants to go back to a time when the country was run by reasonable centrists like Donald Trump. A well done steak with ketchup will be served at every $10,000/plate democratic dinner in a wine cave.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

behind the bastards has an episode about jordan peterson up!

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/105-behind-the-bastards-29236323/episode/part-one-the-jordan-peterson-episode-72770473/

:dance:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1318648131467300864

what is happening here

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/shanedkavanaugh/status/1318631288182460416

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I listen to a lot of true crime, and I swear I've heard a hundred life stories of folks with his particular arc, but I don't know that I've ever seen it this clear before the inevitable murder and life sentence.

I mean, does it feel to anyone else that it's just a matter of time until he kills someone?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
id be surprised if he hasnt already

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

to be clear, I don't LIKE the CCP, I just don't think it's good to blame them for the US gov't falling completely up its own rear end in a top hat w.r.t. pandemic response

EDIT: not least because the proposed solution is "sign our petition and read out blog to radicalize yourself" rather than "do anything remotely constructive or effective"

MORE EDIT: vvv is that the case? I don't really know about Falun Gong at all except that they are repeatedly persecuted

LordSaturn has issued a correction as of 23:09 on Oct 20, 2020

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yea it's stoking racist sentiment which tracks because they'll do anything to gently caress over the CCP. Falun Gong and the CCP are both monsters, btw.

Dang It Bhabhi! has issued a correction as of 23:08 on Oct 20, 2020

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/KaptanHindostan/status/1318501998350671872

:lmao:

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

wet lives matter lol

EDIT: wait is Shen Yun a Falun Gong thing? that poo poo was all OVER around here, I'm in Seattle, you could hardly take a step without seeing an ad for that stuff, esp. in chinatown

LordSaturn has issued a correction as of 23:28 on Oct 20, 2020

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

LordSaturn posted:

MORE EDIT: vvv is that the case? I don't really know about Falun Gong at all except that they are repeatedly persecuted

Holy gently caress I just checked their wikipedia page and it is insane how curated it is by FG. On one side you have an insane cult trying to amass as much power and wealth that it can and on the other you have the CCP, which loving sucks. There are many stories online about abuses of Shen Yun performers if you dig, for example, but they are so good at SEO that they mostly bury stories critical of them.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Well now, I'm glad I never went to see it after all (tickets start around 200 USD, bleh).

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

"is it 911?" lmfao that rules

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

not exactly standing back

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Yea it's stoking racist sentiment which tracks because they'll do anything to gently caress over the CCP. Falun Gong and the CCP are both monsters, btw.

I'm not going to defend the CCP here since they are obviously in the wrong, but unlike the Uighur genocide, chopping up religious extremists like the Falun Gong for organs is absolutely the best use of their material.

Imagine how much better the world would be if Jerry Falwell and his followers had been harvested for organs instead of taking over the American political system.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

i feel significantly less about this than the lady on the mobility scooter screaming the n-word as she rolled down the street getting hosed down by a black gentleman

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

LordSaturn posted:

EDIT: wait is Shen Yun a Falun Gong thing? that poo poo was all OVER around here, I'm in Seattle, you could hardly take a step without seeing an ad for that stuff, esp. in chinatown

Yes, and there is (or used 2 be) a scene in all the shen yun shows where a gigantic red wave bearing karl marx's face swallows the enlightened peasants of china and teaches them degenerate social practices such as gay marriage and the theory of evolution

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Phobophilia posted:

i feel significantly less about this than the lady on the mobility scooter screaming the n-word as she rolled down the street getting hosed down by a black gentleman

link plz

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Phobophilia posted:

you can't do this to us

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Azathoth posted:

I listen to a lot of true crime, and I swear I've heard a hundred life stories of folks with his particular arc, but I don't know that I've ever seen it this clear before the inevitable murder and life sentence.

I mean, does it feel to anyone else that it's just a matter of time until he kills someone?

He will probably just vanish one day mainly cause someone on twitter figured out he was probably running drugs since he traveled up a known drug corridor every few months and was almost definitely working with the feds based on how often he managed to get away with stuff

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit

Phobophilia posted:

I remember this clip. They were painters or something -- probably landscapers? Doing their job and she was very upset that black people were existing in her space. No idea how to find it without making Dr Algo think I'm their kind of nut and just make all my recommendations MAGA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Incelshok Na posted:

I'm not going to defend the CCP here since they are obviously in the wrong, but unlike the Uighur genocide, chopping up religious extremists like the Falun Gong for organs is absolutely the best use of their material.

Imagine how much better the world would be if Jerry Falwell and his followers had been harvested for organs instead of taking over the American political system.
isn't falun gong one of the primary sources for the "uyghur genocide" claims?