Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Chernabog posted:

Any TE streaming recommendations for this week?
Cook, Graham, Hooper, Shultz available as top projected.

Graham and Schultz seem to have a higher floor than the other two. Unless the Football Team watches the tape from last night's Cowboy debacle and realizes that Dalton can only complete passes to backs and TEs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Doppelganger posted:

I’m currently waffling between Scott and McKinnon with my #3 waiver pick behind two guys who don’t play waivers much. Leaning McKinnon, but I’m interested in other peoples’ takes.

As a Miles Sanders owner who has McKinnon I am very glad I didn't drop McKinnon so I don't have to roll out Boston Scott.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
How would you rank these 3 RBs ROS?

RoJo
DJ
Gurley

Tyreek owner is RB desperate and will trade for basically any of these so wondering who I should let go.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

freeman posted:

RoJo
DJ
Gurley

Tyreek owner is RB desperate and will trade for basically any of these so wondering who I should let go.

I'd rank them in that order.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Chernabog posted:

Any TE streaming recommendations for this week?
Cook, Graham, Hooper, Shultz available as top projected.

I bid 8% faab on Hooper and 5% on Cook this week. I don't trust the Red Rifle and in general the Cowboys seem to be in a bit of disarray.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

sourdough posted:

3rds don't matter, if you feel ok swapping Allen for Dak, just take that offer

I got Chase Claypool in the third in dynasty

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

freeman posted:

RoJo
DJ
Gurley

If he wants to do that, then open a new browser and send Gurley for Tyreek immediately.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

kiimo posted:

I got Chase Claypool in the third in dynasty

Congrats, they still don't matter. A bunch of other people got Darrynton Evans or Van Jefferson or Jamycal Hasty. If you already know who the good 3rd rounders are, just draft one with your 2nd round pick, easy.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

coronaball posted:

If he wants to do that, then open a new browser and send Gurley for Tyreek immediately.

Also, this, get that deal done asap!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'll have you know I drafted the future of the New York Jets, Lamical Perine, in the fourth round of dynasty

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Devin Duvernay will be a god and you're all fools

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Hey my fourth-rounder, Jalen Hurts, is still on my dynasty team!

after dropping him and picking him back up a couple times.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I am now 6-0, and have a 3-3 team offering me Tyreek Hill for my Robert Woods & Odell Beckham Jr.
If I accept my team would be:
QB: Mahomes, Tua (backup for wk10)
RB: Kamara, Aaron Jones, Henderson, Dobbins & Ingram
WR: Tyreek, Lamb, Diontae Johnson
TE: Jonnu, Fant

I’m inclined to accept but a little nervous about the shallow receiver depth I’d be left with. Thoughts?

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018

sourdough posted:

3rds don't matter, if you feel ok swapping Allen for Dak, just take that offer

For what it's worth he went down to 1 third. Still not sure if I should or not. Thanks for the ideas you guys have, guess I just have to make a decision.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Thanks for the replies.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Chill Penguin posted:

I am now 6-0, and have a 3-3 team offering me Tyreek Hill for my Robert Woods & Odell Beckham Jr.

I’m inclined to accept but a little nervous about the shallow receiver depth I’d be left with. Thoughts?

I think it’s a fair trade but I don’t think it helps your team necessarily? Hmm

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

sourdough posted:

Congrats, they still don't matter. A bunch of other people got Darrynton Evans or Van Jefferson or Jamycal Hasty. If you already know who the good 3rd rounders are, just draft one with your 2nd round pick, easy.

What I'm taking from this is my thirds are more valuable than people who draft poorly

(jk I also drafted Van Jefferson)

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

decypher posted:

I think it’s a fair trade but I don’t think it helps your team necessarily? Hmm

For me I think it’s worth it to have a solid every-week WR1 in Tyreek, amplified a bit by the Mahomes connection. Lamb and Diontae are risky too, with Dalton throwing and the latter’s injuries.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

kiimo posted:

What I'm taking from this is my thirds are more valuable than people who draft poorly

(jk I also drafted Van Jefferson)

lol same and it sucks

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Chill Penguin posted:

I've had the Mahomes-Hill stack in one of my leagues for a couple years now and I like it, aside from sometimes having to scramble/write off their bye week. But yeah that leaves you very thin at WR, I don't suppose there's anything useful on the WW?

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

MakaVillian posted:

I've had the Mahomes-Hill stack in one of my leagues for a couple years now and I like it, aside from sometimes having to scramble/write off their bye week. But yeah that leaves you very thin at WR, I don't suppose there's anything useful on the WW?

There’s always 1 or 3 decent guys on the wire if i get screwed with bye + injuries.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Right now my injured bench RBs (no IR spot) are:
CMC
Miles Sanders
Austin Ekeler

I really hope I’m still within spitting range of the playoffs by Week 9 because I feel like this could be good eventually!

Too bad for now I have to start Joe Mixon and... La’Mical Perine.

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
So what is everyone doing with Bell this week?

I got him and Edwards-Helaire. Are they going eat each others lunch?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Chill Penguin posted:

There’s always 1 or 3 decent guys on the wire if i get screwed with bye + injuries.

Why are you holding a rookie QB to cover for your QB's bye 4 weeks from now, a rookie that will most likely be making just his 3rd NFL start if the news about him starting week 8 are true.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

ScottyJSno posted:

So what is everyone doing with Bell this week?

I got him and Edwards-Helaire. Are they going eat each others lunch?

Gonna start him in the league I have Gaskin (bye) and CMC if the latter isn't available which sounds very likely. It's him or Harris in that league and with Cam back I think White is the only NE back that's playable at all.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Rank the following backs ROS in PPR, please and thanks.

Gurley
Drake
Henderson
RoJo

I am RB needy and a WR needy team has approached me about a deal. Can't decide who to target. I own Akers if that impacts anything.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm not going to play Bell yet but I have Zeke and Jones at RB and I can start Crowder at flex.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I'm 4-2, 10 team non-PPR calvinball league with Mahomes and CEH. I start 1 RB and WR and three flexes per week.

RBs: CEH, Robinson, Mattison.
WRs: Thielen, Evans, Woods, Deebo Samuel, McLaurin, Robby Anderson

Offer on the table is CEH and Woods for Gurley.

Typically, I've been starting Robinson/Thielen/CEH and then two of Evans, McLaurin, Mattson and Woods week to week.

I think I should do this given the unknowns with LeVeon, and Gurley being a horse. Thoughts?

ex post facho fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Oct 21, 2020

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Saw an offer for DK receiving Antonio Gibson

I think I want them in jail

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
done did it. I'm high on Gurley and know that Andy Reid is probably super hot for a true pass catching RB like Bell, so I expect CEH is going to start losing at least some share to him and Williams. I'm also continually frustrated by him getting stonewalled at the goal line

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I need a quarterback...Cam and streamer roulette isn't cutting it...
oh yeah, I just played against Ryan Fitzpatrick cause Russell Wilson was on bye. holy poo poo, Fitzpatrick is the number 8 qb? No need to read the news, there's no injury designation next to his name. his owner is kind of an rear end in a top hat, I'd better send a real offer...I'll offer Tyler boyd... Wow, he accepted right away...why is my league commissioner calling me?

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

VietCampo posted:

Why are you holding a rookie QB to cover for your QB's bye 4 weeks from now, a rookie that will most likely be making just his 3rd NFL start if the news about him starting week 8 are true.

Yeah, I hate it too. I'm in a 12-man league and, prior to Week 6, was one of only 2 teams with a single QB. Every other team has 2-3 QBs, so the wire is pretty shallow. I picked him up as a gamble that this would be the turning point where he takes over, and, well, it turned out correct.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
KC's next two games are Denver and NYJ, if anyone is looking for a good streaming option.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Who do you guys like more as a QB3 for dynasty superflex, Foles or Dalton?

I'm moving Crowder for one of them, I need one to cover bye weeks this week.

Dalton was awful last night but I can't help but think he's gonna put up better numbers this year with all the talent around him.

Foles has a (slim) shot of keeping the job next year, though. And I kind of think better days are ahead for him too.

Artonos
Dec 3, 2018
With the contract foles signed he will definitely be on the roster next year.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Just turned Justin Herbert and Terry McLaurin into CMac

ama

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

ama

How do you keep interest in leagues without buy-ins?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

ama

lol nice

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Can I safely drop Sony Michel in dynasty (ppr) and never think about him ever again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RCarr posted:

Can I safely drop Sony Michel in dynasty (ppr) and never think about him ever again?

Possibly but do you have a better prospect to replace him with? Couldnt hurt to see if anyone might throw you a ham sandwich for him first.