Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My parents made their first purchase at a recreational dispensary this weekend, hurray~! Maybe I won't have to buy for them anymore!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Duckwaffle posted:

Yeah that was me, i'm glad you liked it. They currently only stream their stuff on twitch, but they made it sound like they might start streaming their stuff 24/7 once they have enough content. So for now, you just gotta follow them on twitch, but one of their team did put up a couple clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR6LfJts7KI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K28B53-OzZk

They also have playlists on spotify for the music they used, but i only have 2 handy:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/01Y2lQevpx4O2zp0xmCQpg?si=uP6oOhBvTpKiTyfyu7XdlQ
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6w87mZSHHXRavR7S1KW0kV?si=Ar-04mLbRVCAG-odsmbsaQ

Cool! Thanks for sharing more info about them. I'll follow and hope to catch the next stream they do.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

On my way to get a month's worth of sativa'd goodness... been way too long since I last stocked up, I will most likely pass by a Voyager probe tonight.

The gov't stores here sell these cans of CBD-infused soda that I get every order too now. Don't feel a difference but they taste like heaven so that should be a good start to a fantastic voyage. And stupid photoshops. A LOT OF STUPID PHOTOSHOPS!

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

former glory posted:

Cool! Thanks for sharing more info about them. I'll follow and hope to catch the next stream they do.

Looks like they are back at it tonight!
https://twitter.com/racertrash/status/1316108273335046150

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Goons you need to get high and watch Primal on Adult Swim.

IbrahimSom
May 30, 2020

by Pragmatica
Really struggling with becoming a weekend only stoner. My relationship to cannabis has not been healthy these past 6 months of Covid...I'm often consuming an ounce of mids every two weeks. Which might be normal for some but I do love me those ethereal super-highs which have gotten harder to come by...

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

IbrahimSom posted:

Really struggling with becoming a weekend only stoner. My relationship to cannabis has not been healthy these past 6 months of Covid...I'm often consuming an ounce of mids every two weeks. Which might be normal for some but I do love me those ethereal super-highs which have gotten harder to come by...

I've been cutting back too, but it's simply to lower my tolerance levels. Your body is NOT happy when you first step back. Mine isn't, anyway.

IbrahimSom
May 30, 2020

by Pragmatica

extra row of teeth posted:

I've been cutting back too, but it's simply to lower my tolerance levels. Your body is NOT happy when you first step back. Mine isn't, anyway.

Yea I've noticed. If weed makes everything better, withdrawal from weed = anhedonia/dysphoria. The price of withdrawal from any drug is feelings opposite to the particular high the drug provides.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Id probably have trouble going to weekend only too right now. I mean just look around at the outside world and tell me you want to freebase reality all the time

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Good looking out! I got back late but it looks like the R&J is still going with plenty left.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

PokeJoe posted:

Id probably have trouble going to weekend only too right now. I mean just look around at the outside world and tell me you want to freebase reality all the time

Same, I was hoping to start tapering down and get to weekend only, but every day brings new horrors and at least this way I can zone out and wrench on bikes

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
A 30-minute analysis of the history of the host entrance on The Price is Right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ1VUQvDu1g

IbrahimSom
May 30, 2020

by Pragmatica
so is it common knowledge that DC has weed deliveries now

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Guys, my neighbor outdoor grew like 5 plants and now he has too much weed and guess who gets some of the weed?

Also, same dude snaked my sewer drain for me today and fixed a backup, saved me like $150. Best neighbor I've ever had

Mana Dragon
Nov 1, 2007

Ware Smash!
I am lucky to be able to find a new better connect after a longtime consistent one had to stop. I really wish I just lived in a legal state. I was worried for a while as I like having weed.

Mana Dragon fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Oct 17, 2020

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I bought weed off the dark web and it's definitely better than street dealer weed but only just as good as home grown weed.

So I guess I'm starting to grow weed.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
if you
re high like me try not to say yee haw when the fiddle solo hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oTovhnxDg4

you cant!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I might go buy some weed today, folks

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
nice. i recommend asking for the 'kind bud'

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i might smoke some weed today, probably get high from it if everything goes according to plan

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Gotta re-stock before election night!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Gotta re-stock before election night!

honestly you might wanna stock up a few months' worth before the barricades go up

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm in the blue bastion of the north east. With the exception of New Hampshirites and upstaters we'll be fine.

Hell we could annex the upstaters grow ops!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

poverty goat posted:

honestly you might wanna stock up a few months' worth before the barricades go up

I'm down to my last tablespoon of butter so I might have to do this soon anyway.

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I'm in the blue bastion of the north east. With the exception of New Hampshirites and upstaters we'll be fine.

Hell we could annex the upstaters grow ops!

:hfive: Has New York fully decriminalized weed yet?

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
My birthday is coming up, so I bought myself an early present. Gonna try growing my own little plant in the basement, so I got a tent and a light and some fans. Seeds should be here in a day or two, and tonight I'm going to go get some soil and plant food and try my hand at the whole green thumb thing.

I'm pretty much following Leafly's guide but I'm open to suggestions, tips and tricks, gotchas, or just general advice!

https://www.leafly.ca/news/growing/how-to-build-cannabis-garden-for-100-500-1000-dollars

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

I bought a desktop dry herb vape and tried it out the other night. I thought this was the galaxy-brained move of just having this thing on all night and taking some hits like a hookah.

:gary: :wrong:

There's so many more parts to clean and put away compared to my Air. What a chore this thing is. I don't think I'll get any use out of it for a while as I'm probably not going to have friends over smoking from those bags for another 7-8 months.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm down to my last tablespoon of butter so I might have to do this soon anyway.

:hfive: Has New York fully decriminalized weed yet?

Judging by how many NY plates there are in the dispensary lots, it's defacto legal if not officially.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Guys, I bought weed today. It was really boring, just some cartridges and a thing of edibles. I'm unemployed for a week though, so I'm gonna get baked like a motherfucker

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
My 48-hour ambulatory EEG is over. Let us celebrate with edibles!

...still trying to figure out what to make.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'm not good at weed math but I think each square one is around 6-7 mg. The gross looking foam is just canola oil spray so they don't stick to the ziplock.

pacerhimself fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Oct 23, 2020

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Bought some weeds the other day. 4 phenos of a new strain at my regular haunt, they're taking opinions on preference, keeping top 2 for rotating in to regular stock (which probably means clones for sale of the other 2 soon, gently caress yeah). #1 plowed into me like a bus halfway through the first joint, tastes a little cheesy, potential giggle factor is high. #2 is gassy but not as sledgehammer an effect as #1, finished the whole joint without a break and still could focus on what I was doing.

I'm smoking one pheno a day, making notes. Tomorrow is #3 and #4 is sunday. Clear leader is #1 right now though.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Smoke em if you got em

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I heated up some Progresso soup & threw a chunk of butter in there after I brought it down from a full boil, which I think might be the laziest edible I've ever consumed. :effort:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

el B posted:

Smoke em if you got em

alright now what

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Go out and vote?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Wife was reading up on a local dispensary and what they carry and blew my mind when she told me about weed ranch dip and weed peanutbutter.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

Wife was reading up on a local dispensary and what they carry and blew my mind when she told me about weed ranch dip and weed peanutbutter.

You can make basically anything a weed edible if you decarb some concentrate into coconut oil, it becomes a superpower you can't resist using

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Video Nasty posted:

Ours have peanut butter and honey--and canola oil, which I didn't initially realize was doped up. :downs: I would love a tiny spoon of weed honey in my tea.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Would bees make THC honey if all they had to work with was cannabis? I think no but there is always hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i had a male plant outdoors once that bees were all over, they loved the pollen

no thc though but you could make honey from cannabis