Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

shadow puppet of a posted:

Rammid's Pizzaria is a classy joint you can tell by the way they tuck-roll the crust and cumpool the tax-evading strawberry section while REMAINING IN STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH BRAZILLIAN OLIVE LAW.

Imagine ripping off an orange filled tuckroll and getting to much on all those runnels and rivulets of low acid, room temperature store catupiry, Yummers.

It feels too early for the acid to kick in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Mumbai has some class pizza acts

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what is a pizza but a miserable pile of toppings

Bony-Eared Assfish
Oct 4, 2018

TheAardvark posted:

gotta say, i love seeing real innovation in pizza

finland

Heh, I've worked at this chain, AMA.

The latticework are just breadstìcks presented in a gimmicky way. Oh and avocado goes on the pizza after the baking.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Goddammit

I'm Swedish, but this is too heinous for me

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Manaus style deep dish is just cheese soup. A nice way around those restrictive french onion soup AOC laws.

Am I only just now and for the first time noticing that there is a plain sauce and cheese base baked into the bottom of these dessert pies or is this just a Manaus thing?

I suspect this to be catupiry in its SSJ Final Form, An extrusion so thick it has no beginning, middle or end. It simply is.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

My friends and I decided we needed to order pizza at least once while we were in New York but we were stupid and hungover so we got a "salad pizza" in Port Chester instead of something normal in the city.

The crust was unevenly doughy in a way that I couldn't really understand happening in a functioning pizza oven, but easily the worst part were the croutons that had gone soggy from the moist heat.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I'd have thought that in NYC of all places this pile of garbage greens would warrant some sort of corporal punishment.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

It seems like such a cop out whenever you see some "$20,000 HAMBURGER!!!" and it turns out it contains $400 of edible gold and comes with a $19,500 diamond ring.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

this reminds me that strombolis exist and now i want one

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Never seen the extended Bristol chart before

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

The complaints are pretty spurious because the only reason to use the back burners is if the front ones are already occupied.

I use the rear elements on my stove a lot because when I do my stupid range hood is only 80% useless, instead of being 95% useless.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
oh it's a bug

i thought it was like... some form of mushroom, or globs of some kind of black curd, or something else that looks like animal poops

now on CD-ROM
Oct 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

SniperWoreConverse posted:

oh it's a bug

i thought it was like... some form of mushroom, or globs of some kind of black curd, or something else that looks like animal poops

They are a type of caterpillar that come out of shea butter trees. (their name just means shea worm) and they are harvested, dried, and eaten during the months they are around. Last time I was in Burkina faso the people I was staying with bought me a pizza to pay me back for fixing their stove and they got it from this place. But it was just sausage, no shiitulu on it.

I've had the caterpillars many times otherwise and they taste ok. Sort of like dirt, but not unpleasant. Also they smell horrible when you cook them.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
This thread is more depressing than a dumpster full of dead animals.

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

poo poo Cthulhu pizza is where it’s at

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Outrail posted:

please, we havent even posted that pizza yet

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Outrail posted:

Don't you talk about my special sauce like that! It's completely organic you know.

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard
The local dump had a container full of dead animals sitting around at one point and even though I was there three days after the fact the smell was absolutely overpowering. It's the dump in the middle of summer so it didn't smell fantastic to begin with but this was like, the smell of knowing nothing will ever really be okay again bad. I felt so bad for the guys working there.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

South America really does seem to have a stranglehold on godawful dogshit pizza. I decided to see what Africa might have in store, and nothing really quite as bad. A lot looked perfectly fine!

Cameroon needs work, though:

But Egypt holds something truly special, Caruso's American Cafe, where they have mastered American cuisine by combining it all into one pizzaburger greasebomb.

The promise:

The delivery:

Yeah, doesn't compare to underbaked pizza that looks like someone jizzed on, more of a gluttonous Man vs Food eating contest kind of disgust.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
When I was exploring africa, I found much the same thing. Pizza-burgers are the default, also the decorative olives.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
drat now I want that platter with the thick crust pepperoni, sitting majestically on top of ~six grilled salad cheese steaks :confused:
Africa has come a long way indeed.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Do They Know It's Deepdishmas?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lol ive eaten here

(Chitoumou is big ol caterpillars)

Poohs Packin fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Oct 24, 2020

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3
Well this is a great thread. Here's something I unearthed. Winning criteria: "Worst pizza in Johannesburg."

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Invisible Clergy posted:

Well this is a great thread. Here's something I unearthed. Winning criteria: "Worst pizza in Johannesburg."

Game of the day: South African pizza or bunny chow run over by a bakkie?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Somehow I read the tuna and sweet corn pizza as tuna and candy corn. That seemed like it was pushing it a bit, so I'm glad it wasn't real.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

I will eat all of these pizzas!! I always like the presentation of these charts, the hot dog one in particular- they make no pretentions about what disgusting hot piles of food these things actually look like irl, and your brain is forced to reconcile that it would indeed be delicious to eat.

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

encountered a boba pizza in the flesh (dough?) today

the white cubes are marshmallows and yep they are using regular salty pizza cheese on this. i tried it for the sake of this thread and managed two (2) entire bites

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Are those olives?

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ultrafilter posted:

Are those olives?
They're boba

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/what-is-boba-bubble-tea-tapioca-balls

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

At first I thought this was some sort of a blueberry cheesecake.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

By popular demand posted:

At first I thought this was some sort of a blueberry cheesecake.

I mean, in a sense, it is.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
The idea of “double dough” pizza is disgusting to me. Why of all ingredients is dough the thing you want more of?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Let me blow your mind by telling you that there is food thats ONLY dough and people actually eat it. It's called bread or something idk.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Son of Rodney posted:

Let me blow your mind by telling you that there is food thats ONLY dough and people actually eat it. It's called bread or something idk.

ban this disgusting filth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Son of Rodney posted:

Dear god. like eat it without even a little cheese and tomato paste... the hell.

Some people are animals. :colbert: