Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.nwahomepage.com/river-valley-news/two-leflore-county-men-arrested-for-numerous-charges-including-desecration-of-a-human-member/

:shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Alaois posted:

ROU Overworked At The Racism Factory

:hmmyes:

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Jean Claude Van Damme really loves dogs, he bunked off of promoting JCVD in the US because his dog was sick and he decided it was more important to be there to nurse his dog back to health than promote a film.

JCVD posted:

So I've got all this promotion, I've got [morning TV show] The View booked, the New York Times … They say, 'If you go there, the movie will do well.' But my dog is sick, he had a stroke. Brain stroke. So, clinically, he's dead.

I go to the clinic and he's got tubes and everything. I love animals. I talk in his ear and I kiss him, and guess what? The fucker wakes up! We have to get him in a cage, so I get the biggest one, and I sleep there with him. What, I'm gonna promote JCVD? Who's JCVD? He's the guy we saw in the movie. Why change him in real life? So, Scarface was alive next to me. He had a tube in his penis, I had to change it. And now he's an amazing dog. He loves me like crazy. And JCVD's gone, but Scarface is here. And God paid me back with Expendables 2. Voilà.

Edit: just realised the interview that quote is from is linked in the first line of the article about the chihuahua lol.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

small ghost posted:

Jean Claude Van Damme really loves dogs, he bunked off of promoting JCVD in the US because his dog was sick and he decided it was more important to be there to nurse his dog back to health than promote a film.

Edit: just realised the interview that quote is from is linked in the first line of the article about the chihuahua lol.

Cute story but having seen the movie (it's good) it absolutely would have tanked in the US no matter how much promotion he'd have done.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Cute story but having seen the movie (it's good) it absolutely would have tanked in the US no matter how much promotion he'd have done.

Agreed on both counts.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Also despite everything he's still a bit of an rear end in a top hat.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Scientists accidentally discover new organ in human head

That is not a comforting headline to see in 2020.

Not helping!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Facebook Aunt posted:

Not helping!

This looks like a delightful procedure:

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

quote:

The discovery was accidentally made by researchers at the Netherlands Cancer Institute who were studying prostate cancer

I think they need to do a little more research on where the prostate is

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Lobok posted:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

There's still some question as to how many muscles there are in the human deltoid, and it's only in the past few years that we've found how the brain is connected to the immune system. Human anatomy is not a closed subject.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ultrafilter posted:

There's still some question as to how many muscles there are in the human deltoid, and it's only in the past few years that we've found how the brain is connected to the immune system. Human anatomy is not a closed subject.

Yeah it's more the title than the story. Like some headlines for the same topic put that they discovered salivary glands, which isn't nearly as sensational as "NEW ORGAN IN HUMAN HEAD". I probably wouldn't even have clicked on an article that said "newly discovered salivary glands" but I clicked NEW ORGAN IN HUMAN HEAD as fast as could.

Did opening one of those cursed sarcophagi cause us all to sprout a new organ in our human heads? Are we actually the aliens from Invasion of the Body Snatchers and we just kinda forgot we weren't actually human until we found a non-human organ in our apparently human heads??? Come on, it's spooktober in loving 2020, it has to be something awful, right?

Nope, just more salivary glands than we thought we had.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Facebook Aunt posted:

Not helping!
I did a spit take

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Lobok posted:

Simone Giertz, the self-styled “Queen of lovely Robots”, talked about hers.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What... is that talking about

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
This is what it looked like before they yeeted the meat.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

yeet the meat not the heat?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Platystemon posted:

Simone Giertz, the self-styled “Queen of lovely Robots”, talked about hers.
Yep, relevant video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcCxs-YoAI8

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

*every person from every country, nation, tribe and ethnicity come together for a HUGE bodycount*

Lol

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

What... is that talking about

They removed a item from the victory scree, because of the camera angle.... kind of looked like a penis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9advX0WFRw

Tei has a new favorite as of 12:57 on Oct 23, 2020

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Escaped cloned female mutant crayfish take over Belgian cemetery

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/10/23/texas-fire-chief-under-review-photos-surface-eating-sushi-naked-woman/

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Disgusting, they should instead congratulate the fire chief for doing this with consenting adults. Is the fire department catholic?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

This makes it sound like photos of him eating sushi were projected or taped onto a naked woman

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ah yes, getting a picture next to a nearly naked lady is the same as suggesting you should run over protesters.

quote:

During his time as fire chief, Hood, has disciplined several firefighters for their behavior and actions. Hood fired one firefighter who shared a screenshot of someone asking if it’s legal to run over protesters who are blocking a road.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQbrIjP70w

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

They say Belgium is boring, yet we seem to get posted in this thread every single day :keke:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Quiet you. More waffles and less Congolese colonialism.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Did I say Belgium? I meant Flanders.

Good luck with that French, fellow oppressed Congobros

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Yeah, hands off the Congo.

Wait, not like that Belgium.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Marcade posted:

Yeah, hands off the Congo.

Wait, not like that Belgium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glT-xBbfIjo

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hands off that joke, goons are making it every single day

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
CLONED FEMALE MU-TANT CRAWFISH

CLONE FEMALE MU-TANT CRAWFISH!

HEROS ON THE EXOSKELETON

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Mirelurk_(Fallout_4)

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

I was thinking this.

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

mom cray, so what

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Pope Hilarius II posted:

mom cray, so what

lol

Adbot