Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You ever feel too hot, then open a window and get cold? Isn't that just like a video game? I'm relatable, up vote me!

You ever feel too hungry then eat and feel too full? Isn't that like a video game? I'm relatable, up vote me!

You ever feel overworked, then take a break and feel too lazy? Video game! Upvote!

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
my childhood was typical... summers in rangoon, luge lessons. my father had generated immense wealth writing relateable introvert comics

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
kid, your relatable introvert comics, the numbers they're doing... you just ain't got it kid. these relateable comics just got no legs. sorry to break it to ya but this is a cutthroat business, relateable introvert comics take no prisoners. have you ever thought about a lateral move to relateable explanatory introvert memes?

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
dude you can't mix cute couple foible comics with personified self esteem comics! that's two different audiences! this poo poo is a science!

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
it's fuckin murder in the relateable comics game son. you can't just jump on instagram with some old bullshit about how you need coffee to feel human like it's 1994 and you're Cathy. gently caress outta here with that poo poo son. come correct. at least painstakingly dissect your interactions with cashiers or some poo poo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Lol wtf is going on above ^

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://twitter.com/TheLisaGilroy/status/1318269440077647872

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ikanreed posted:

You ever feel too hot, then open a window and get cold? Isn't that just like a video game? I'm relatable, up vote me!

You ever feel too hungry then eat and feel too full? Isn't that like a video game? I'm relatable, up vote me!

You ever feel overworked, then take a break and feel too lazy? Video game! Upvote!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

LifeSunDeath posted:

its called a meltdown op

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

ChubbyChecker posted:

its called a meltdown op

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

haha

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Stay safe Defenestration Ghost.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Where is Gamer Dilbert anyway? It's been too long

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

womb with a view posted:

Where is Gamer Dilbert anyway? It's been too long

He had a stroke and died.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgwB4hRNjsw

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

go tell all the fish and whales buddy, we didn't start it

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

This has gotta be a repost for this thread but I’m pretty sure that this file name is fedora.comic or something similar.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

This has gotta be a repost for this thread but I’m pretty sure that this file name is fedora.comic or something similar.

Is this that one weird trick I've heard about?

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

Cartoon Man posted:

If there's one thing women love, it's walls of text.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
I can get only digest my comics when men look like blobs and women look like women

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

It was a different comic but by the same guy and the same final panel, except it starts out with a guy staring at the woman's butt, and she yells at him for it, but then he seduces her with FACTS and LOGIC. And then everybody stood up and clapped.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It reads like incel.txt.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Yeah this didnt really happen.

I can tell by the fact that it's in a series of boxes and the words are in little bubbles.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
"do i look fat in this" is a totally reasonable question to ask when trying clothes because some styles are more flattering than others on some body shapes

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

It was a different comic but by the same guy and the same final panel, except it starts out with a guy staring at the woman's butt, and she yells at him for it, but then he seduces her with FACTS and LOGIC. And then everybody stood up and clapped.

I'm starting to think it might be one of those joke things I've heard about.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Here you go

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That one's actually good because it led to some funny edits.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The Moon Monster posted:

Is this that one weird trick I've heard about?

Sure is. I can't even count how many budding relationships I ended with this spiel, she'll never call you again!
:thumbsup:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Kennel posted:

Here you go

Lmao I thought I posted something similar before.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

go tell all the fish and whales buddy, we didn't start it

That's actually an urban legend. Fish and whales hold it in until they can find a bathroom.

Like CIVILIZED people.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Nastyman posted:

That's actually an urban legend. Fish and whales hold it in until they can find a bathroom.

Like CIVILIZED people.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariana_Trough

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

bump_fn posted:

"do i look fat in this" is a totally reasonable question to ask when trying clothes because some styles are more flattering than others on some body shapes

I am pretty sure that comic is from and/or for people who wouldn't ask the question because the answer is really obvious, and there is no piece of clothing that could possibly change that.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
All of the 'omg i am wired to look at ur butt' is just a riff off that comedy youtube video from like 10 or 15 years ago where some yoga guy did the same spiel to get laid.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
nah you’re thinking of every single yoga teacher

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I love the self-defeating introvert trope that packed dance clubs are literally the only kind of socialization that exists

You don't hate socializing, you just hate what other shut-in misanthropes on the reddit tell you what socializing is, like an incel but less angry.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The only way to socialize is to go to a packed club and dance all night. You do this all of your life if you want to "socialize", until you're dead and in the ground

"hanging out with friends doing literally anything else" is not real, it does not exist