Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/steak_umm/status/1319303368729296896?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Wheeeeeee!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Also stock up on the sweet, sweet taste of sliced, frozen steak

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Instead of posting as Trump I think it'd be funnier to change his whole Twitter experience. Preferences and follows and blocks and scheduled tweets, etc. Getting access to his account again and deleting the fake posts would be easy for him but changing his whole account back might be harder, especially if he doesn't even realize some of the changes until later.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

this freak needs to be REDACTED

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lobok posted:

Instead of posting as Trump I think it'd be funnier to change his whole Twitter experience. Preferences and follows and blocks and scheduled tweets, etc. Getting access to his account again and deleting the fake posts would be easy for him but changing his whole account back might be harder, especially if he doesn't even realize some of the changes until later.

holy poo poo that would be the ultimate slow burn

he'd be actively complaining about twitter trying to brainwash him, on twitter, while some nobody somewhere is just slow loving his account

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Zeroisanumber posted:

We made them sign a ridiculously long lease a while back and they aren't strong enough to push us out.

also the rent the us pays isn't inflation adjusted and is something stupid low like $100
cuba always returns the payment regardless

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
somewhat :nws: project veritas intel

THS posted:

if you actually posted on his account after guessing the password youd probably quickly find yourself with a bag over your head on a plane to the bad part of cuba

they tried to get the kid that guessed sarah palin's email password for 50 years in federal prison

he ended up doing a year because his dad was a state politician

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i like how the actual Indian person didn't talk at all.

https://twitter.com/NiaLovesSushi/status/1319305737915502592?s=20

this was in the replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHQRZXM-4xI

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Zeroisanumber posted:

What would bother me is that I wouldn't be able to workshop my post beforehand and the guards at Gitmo will torture me by reading me the much better posts that others write afterwards.

I feel this in my bones

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Mr. Lobe posted:

How the hell is Guantanamo Bay a thing, incidentally? Why the hell does Cuba host a US torture facility?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish%E2%80%93American_War posted:

The United States gained Spain's colonies of the Philippines, Guam and Puerto Rico in the treaty, and Cuba became a U.S. protectorate.The treaty came into force in Cuba April 11, 1899, with Cubans participating only as observers. Having been occupied since July 17, 1898, and thus under the jurisdiction of the United States Military Government (USMG), Cuba formed its own civil government and gained independence on May 20, 1902, with the announced end of USMG jurisdiction over the island. However, the U.S. imposed various restrictions on the new government, including prohibiting alliances with other countries, and reserved the right to intervene. The U.S. also established a perpetual lease of Guantánamo Bay.

Tldr: neenerneener we do what we want

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

somewhat :nws: project veritas intel

they tried to get the kid that guessed sarah palin's email password for 50 years in federal prison

he ended up doing a year because his dad was a state politician

yeah, they wouldn't blackbag someone who hosed with trump's twitter, they'd do this instead. poo poo, if the guy who logged in to trump's account was an american, he'd 100% have gotten arrested and held in jail while the doj debated whether or not to charge him with espionage in addition to unauthorized computer touching. basically whether he'd get a multi decade sentence at ADX Florence or life without parole at ADX Florence

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
What would you write? Assume you only get one tweet before it gets quickly deleted, and they announce they got hacked.

Maybe tweet something that looks like he mistyped Google search? Then it looks exactly like something you would delete and claim you got hacked. "daughter incest statute of limitations nyc"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

minato posted:

What would you write? Assume you only get one tweet before it gets quickly deleted, and they announce they got hacked.

Maybe tweet something that looks like he mistyped Google search? Then it looks exactly like something you would delete and claim you got hacked. "daughter incest statute of limitations nyc"

Whatever it is, I'd probably think of something even wittier as the last thought that goes through my head as I'm being dragged down a flight of stairs feet first and wish I'd tweeted that instead.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i miss him so much

:rip:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib
look if you had one shot one opportunity to post anything using donald trumps twitter one moment would you capture it? or just let it slip

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Marx Headroom posted:

look if you had one shot one opportunity to post anything using donald trumps twitter one moment would you capture it? or just let it slip

How the gently caress do you not post goatse?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I'm sorry, but we refuse to pull down the gaping distended anus because we believe that free speech is the pillar of democracy.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib
I would post that anime is now illegal, then after the inevitable walkback it would look like the president is endorsing anime. And if theres no walkback, well,

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Marx Headroom posted:

I would post that anime is now illegal, then after the inevitable walkback it would look like the president is endorsing anime. And if theres no walkback, well,

Don't you dare mess with anime, Boomer

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Cpt_Obvious posted:

How the gently caress do you not post goatse?

I giggled reading the article because I immediately mentally pictured trump tweeting goatse and I know that would have been my call as well

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

make america gape again

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Reject humanity
Return to gunke

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fabulousity posted:

"Paper airplane is fine, whatever! Just shoot that fucker into there and tell me I'm Mayor of America!"

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Request: anyone have that photo of a cabin with like no electricity or running water but you can see the moon mission shuttle in the background?

Cant seem to get the search terms right at all.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

silicone thrills posted:

Request: anyone have that photo of a cabin with like no electricity or running water but you can see the moon mission shuttle in the background?

Cant seem to get the search terms right at all.

whitey's on the moon.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Redneck Floridians are known as "crackers" if you want to work that in.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

uber_stoat posted:

whitey's on the moon.

you rule, thank you!

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

me checking election news:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
me checking election news:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
me checking election news

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
https://i.imgur.com/YAP9Dw5.mp4

grillpill

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
remembered something

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
dj khaled?
yikes that's some bad taste Barry

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dr. Killjoy posted:

dj khaled?
yikes that's some bad taste Barry

the mans got stamina for days
he can go for another one, and another one, and another one.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1319358359359918082