Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

That’s powerful “gently caress you” energy and I’m here for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Wow tonight’s game is a joke.

How you know you're sick in the head: you're looking forward to tonight's game

:unsmigghh:

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

How you know you're sick in the head: you're looking forward to tonight's game

:unsmigghh:

gonna have it on the small screen while the family watches the debate, which I'm mainly watching to see if the moderator has the guts to cut someone's mic

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

ketchup vs catsup posted:

gonna have it on the small screen while the family watches the debate, which I'm mainly watching to see if the moderator has the guts to cut someone's mic

Gonna watch it with NFL commentary muted and the debate playing to see if anything lines up.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

cool can't wait to watch two awful teams duke it out in a 10-9 game on Thursday.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
i'll watch lovely football over the presidential debate

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1319359917388632064?s=19

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's 'cuz they're gonna delay the Buccs - Raiders game so the Raiders aren't without their entire oline

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

lol setting up for the cancel hammer, nice

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Goddamit this does not bode well.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Excited to see how hosed up the schedule gets this time!

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

last cards-hawks snf game was the 6-6 one

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Hawks on SNF means I ain't sleeping til past midnight PST cause we all know it will go.to.the wire

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Seriously though, if you're moving a game to Sunday night, it should be Steelers - Titans

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Might be protected by CBS.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/MichaelFFlorio/status/1319351334492008448

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

OxySnake posted:

Gonna watch it with NFL commentary muted and the debate playing to see if anything lines up.

Hopefully they mute the mikes on all participants involved in both contests.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Might be protected by CBS.

It's this probably

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

EmbryoSteve posted:

Hawks on SNF means I ain't sleeping til past midnight PST cause we all know it will go.to.the wire

? Doesn't SNF start at 6 pm PST?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If they've got solid proof of a Gruden's Grinders get-together then gently caress them. Forfeit the game, give Vegas a loss and see who plays fast and loose again.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/PGutierrezESPN/status/1319368554270121987?s=19

Doot doot

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
lol Raiders

Luckily the Bucs have TB12 for peak performance that makes them immune to Covid

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tom Sellout posted:

One of the two teams tonight will host a playoff game because the other two teams in that division can hardly even field an offense due to injury.

Ah yes, the uncannily healthy Eagles offense.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Let's see the no offensive line offense, Gruden

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

rumor has it that in order to maintain competitive balance for Raiders-Buccaneers, the NFL is mandating the Buccaneers defense count to "three alligators" before rushing, but they are allowed to call blitz once per set of downs and rush immediately.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

SKULL.GIF posted:

? Doesn't SNF start at 6 pm PST?

Starts at 5:20 and wraps up about 8:30ish.

Close intense games get me going tho and make it take a lot longer to transition to bed. Dunno how east coasters watch a game that starts at 8:30pm

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

EmbryoSteve posted:

Starts at 5:20 and wraps up about 8:30ish.

Close intense games get me going tho and make it take a lot longer to transition to bed. Dunno how east coasters watch a game that starts at 8:30pm

Yeah, I was up until 2 AM buzzing after the Niners-Seahawks SNF last year. I don't know how east coasters do it

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Spoeank posted:

Yeah, I was up until 2 AM buzzing after the Niners-Seahawks SNF last year. I don't know how east coasters do it

gently caress me. Oh well, at least it's on after the kid's asleep.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

The rams aren’t a surprise because goff isn’t good unless he’s throwing behind the run.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
A true locker room cancer.

https://twitter.com/HerbieTeope/status/1319325545176379394?s=20

Get Brian Schottenhiemer to Cincy before the season ends so the AFC North can be full run. Haslam wont be able to contain his lust for head coach firing.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the cardinals don't throw a lot either, i think it's easier to spread the field out with misdirection and attack laterally than let routes develop relatively slowly to accomplish the same thing. and possibly the front 7 don't get coached as well in that aspect of the game.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

fartknocker posted:

You’re not a true football fan if you don’t want to see the Eagles-Giants Clownball-Shitstorm. :colbert:
Wouldn't miss it for the world

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

hughesta posted:

drat looks like there's no football this week either, wowie two weeks in a row without Thursday night football that's crazy

i'm punching holes in the drywall in anticipation of eagles-giants

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

razorscooter posted:

Way to doxx yourself, Kyle.

I'm going to stop by a convenience store and grab a case of beer. I want to see how hammered I can get while watching tonight's game.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Get Brian Schottenhiemer to Cincy before the season ends so the AFC North can be full run. Haslam wont be able to contain his lust for head coach firing.

I love my Run NFC jokes as much as the next guy (see: gangtag) but the Hawks have been one of the most pass-happy teams in the league this year. I honestly think the "run at all costs" directive came from Pete to keep a bad defense off the field, Schotty just sets up what he's told to do.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

quote:

Oct. 22, 2020 — Former San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders player Dana Stubblefield on Thursday was sentenced to 15 years to life in prison for raping a disabled woman in his home while using a gun in April 2015, court documents show.

:barf:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

razorscooter posted:

Just bet an amount of money that makes you sick to the stomach, really gets u into the game.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Gotta butter him up to make it easier to steal his job.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A QB RAN FOR 80 YARDS WITHOUT SCORING A TD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Hawks / Cards are always weirdly entertaining, because no matter how good or bad each team is, NFCW weirdness is bound to happen. These teams gave us a 6-6 tie, and a 58-0 Hawks win in Russ' rookie season.