Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Do you sell any twat cream?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

The Ronnie pulling poo poo out of his rear end was funny though. I'd recommend you find that.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

nate fisher posted:

I actually saw Philip Glass at the Big Ears Festival, but I have never gave him a listen outside of that

I think Philip Glass is a bit overrated as music nerds pretend to be shocked by his repetition with traditional instruments. That said, the film and soundtrack they pulled that from is loving beautiful: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koyaanisqatsi

Burden posted:

The Ronnie pulling poo poo out of his rear end was funny though. I'd recommend you find that.

This was definitely one of the best segments from the lockdown shows.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Burden posted:

Yeah, now that you remind me, that's a can't miss.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I'm glad a bunch of listeners called in and told Robin she was a nutjob. When she gets on her high horse about something nobody else cares about (and of course makes it all about her) it's insufferable. She sounded like she was reading from a script or practicing the foreward to a book.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

parthenocarpy posted:

Do you sell any twat cream?

UGH I can hear this in my mind and I want to throw up. Not even from the imagery of the words wrt HPE, but just the sound of his voice.

Also, Philip Glass is ok in my books, since he somewhat legitimized having a musical idea and sticking with it for a long time. I have so much trouble moving on from something I wrote.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Didn't Baba Booey also cheat on his wife? Or it was implied so?
I seem to recall something from years ago where Gary was talking poo poo to someone in the studio and they were all like "hey Gary shut up before 'I tell your secret'" or some such. Gary apparently made a beeline the gently caress out of the studio at that point.

Also what happened to High Pitch Eric's "wife"?
How long did that last? I think I predicted 6 months of less.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

I seem to recall something from years ago where Gary was talking poo poo to someone in the studio and they were all like "hey Gary shut up before 'I tell your secret'" or some such. Gary apparently made a beeline the gently caress out of the studio at that point.

Also what happened to High Pitch Eric's "wife"?
How long did that last? I think I predicted 6 months of less.

I only remember Howard knowing EXACTLY how to piss Gary off, with mentioning, true or not, that he cheats on his wife.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
That bit was great.

All Gary had to do was laugh it off but he immediately became defensive and everyone thought oh Gary did cheat on his wife!

Edit: here is the full bit

https://youtu.be/1taz_j-F73I

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

According to Stuttering John (so take it for what it's worth), Gary's long time goomar lives in Los Angeles and worked with John in a PR role at the record company where John had his contract in the late 90s.

And Gary obviously cheats, as evidenced by his reaction to that "you cheat on your wife" incident with Howard. His only possible worse response would have been, "yeah, I do".

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

According to Stuttering John (so take it for what it's worth), Gary's long time goomar lives in Los Angeles and worked with John in a PR role at the record company where John had his contract in the late 90s.

And Gary obviously cheats, as evidenced by his reaction to that "you cheat on your wife" incident with Howard. His only possible worse response would have been, "yeah, I do".

No, I get where Gary is coming from; the show's listeners can take something like that and absolutely run with it, even if it's not true. That's what he was upset about, at least in part; he didn't want Howard even putting something like that out there.

Unless I'm misremembering?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Gary was pulling some serious tail back in the day. I don't care how big his teeth are, he was the producer for the #1 radio show in NYC and the nation. I doubt most women would give him the time of day now but there's no way he didn't cheat form time to time. I mean, I would. I'm not proud to say that but c'mon.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Bonzo posted:

Gary was pulling some serious tail back in the day. I don't care how big his teeth are, he was the producer for the #1 radio show in NYC and the nation. I doubt most women would give him the time of day now but there's no way he didn't cheat form time to time. I mean, I would. I'm not proud to say that but c'mon.

20 year old Jennifer Aniston wasn't hot enough for him to bother reciprocating her flirting.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

Didn't Baba Booey also cheat on his wife?

You don't know that

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

baba booey

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
HAHAHA
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hardees/comments/je999v/hardees_employee_of_the_month_jacob_balmer_hes_a/

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bonzo posted:

Remember the love tape he made for one ex-girlfriend to try to get her back? They broke up in the first place because she caught him cheating on her.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I DO NOT WORK AT HARDEES YOU loving JACKASS. THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON THE EAST COAST

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Bonzo posted:

I DO NOT WORK AT HARDEES YOU loving JACKASS. THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON THE EAST COAST

nice epic fail, jagoff, eric lived in sacramento, not on the east coast! you are such a fla fla FLUNKY

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Does Carl’s Jr. have Pepsi?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
As part... of.. his... job description they had... to start... carrying Pepsi.

I'll never get over the fact that he was so obsessed with a product because they were the sponsor of American Idol.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lifespan posted:

As part... of.. his... job description they had... to start... carrying Pepsi.

I'll never get over the fact that he was so obsessed with a product because they were the sponsor of American Idol.

I guess that poo poo works on someone.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
had to get that job at Hardee's so he could afford a gun to protect him from all those werewolves in Albequerque

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

I miss Eric so much. Him and Riley dying were the final nails in the show's coffin. No pun intended.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

ultraviolence123 posted:

I miss Eric so much. Him and Riley dying were the final nails in the show's coffin. No pun intended.

Who is left from the terrestrial days?

Fred the Elephant Boy
Wendy and Gary
Beet (that one is gonna SUUUUUCK!)
Underdog

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Bonzo posted:

My favorite whole episode of the Stern show is the Hank memorial. Him bringing Robin to tears by singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" was so hilarious and touching.

Beetle... I don't want to think about it. I still sing "Bad As Can" with my own name from time to time if I'm feeling down.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Bonzo posted:

Fred the Elephant Boy
Wendy and Gary
Underdog

Sour Shoes, Jeff the Drunk, High Pitch Eric, Crazy Alice

Elephant Boy and Beetlejuice are never on so it's almost like they're dead as far as the show is concerned.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Fred, Beet, and Crazy Alice are alive, but no longer part of the show. Gary is super rare. Underdog is not part of the show, but will talk to Shuli so we still get updates.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

We're left with Bigfoot going off his meds, Jeff's boring worthless crybaby calls, and High Pitch being a disgusting scam artist as usual.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I am genuinely amazed that HPE is still alive.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

kylej posted:

I am genuinely amazed that HPE is still alive.

He should team up with Lowtax

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Former Human posted:

We're left with Bigfoot going off his meds

It gets old pretty fast, but it is still pretty funny. ...Until he talks about how he is trying to buy guns.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Lifespan posted:

It gets old pretty fast, but it is still pretty funny. ...Until he talks about how he is trying to buy guns.

Isn't Vermont one if the more left leaning states and therefore slightly more difficult to buy a gun vs say Texas ?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

wesleywillis posted:

Isn't Vermont one if the more left leaning states and therefore slightly more difficult to buy a gun vs say Texas ?

Vermont is left-leaning as a whole, true. But it's about half hippies and half rednecks. There's no shortage of hunters and guns.

(Although "more difficult than Texas" is probably true in most places in the country. Heck, inside most gun shops in the country.)

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Yeah, he said he is going to buy them from the "mountain men", so this isn't anything legit.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I recognize that fella's voice, I reckon that's Steve Brandano, I sucked his pecker at a sock hop

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

barnold posted:

I recognize that fella's voice, I reckon that's Steve Brandano, I sucked his pecker at a sock hop

gently caress, I was thinking about posting that line the other day.
Instead however, I'm going to post a rerun.
I've posted it a few times before, but its my faaaavorite prank call of all time.
Sal and Richard Prank Trick Daddy's Internet radio show.

Oh, and also this link i part of an 8 hour compilation with a gang of poo poo on there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmzpl0x95aE&t=14538s

The best is the opening announcement "hey guys its internationally famous rapper trick daddy"

~30 or so seconds later and its Trick Daddy: "How do you know I'm black"?

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Oct 25, 2020

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

“The gun shot Fluffy’s rear end in a top hat off” call sounded like it almost got a laugh out of the swap shop guy. :)

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

That link is gold. I totally forgot about angry political guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Mentioned it recently, but today the video of Benjy trolling (in my opinion) Howard about his absurd appearance was on my YouTube recommendations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uby_EQZcpmQ