Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

generic one posted:

Chances are still really good that the game moves forward. Out of precaution, they put the Raiders o-line on the COVID list because they had been around Brown, not because they have COVID. If needed, the Raiders should be able to bring in practice players to fill those positions, but there’s still a chance the starters can play if they continue to test negative.

But... if you’re super freaked out about it, sure, start Freeman.

Also, am I in the minority of folks who tell an opponent when they’ve got an incomplete lineup? I kinda feel like that’s common courtesy, but then again, I get a thrill out of a competitive matchup, even if I lose. And, added bonus, I don’t wanna look even worse if I lose against an opponent who forgot to set their lineup.

Yeah, I feel like Freeman vs Boyd is enough of a probable wash that I'll make the switch to be safe. And nah, we're playing for money, if that guy won't pay attention enough on Thursday to set his lineup then he deserves to lose his $60. If it was one of my friends I'd probably say something but ehh.

Thanks for the intel!

E. To be clear to those thinking about their own lineups, I'm playing 0PPR, and in isolation I'd start Boyd over Freeman but I don't want to be trapped into starting Damien Harris vs SF if things trend badly for TB/LV.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Oct 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I am having a tough time deciding who to play in my PPR league, especially with Cook on a bye... pick 2 RB, 2 WR, and a Flex. Bold is who I am currently thinking of having in:
David Johnson vs GB
D'Andre Swift @ Atl
Kenyan Drake vs Sea
Antonio Gibson vs Dal
Zack Moss @ NYJ

Allen Robinson @ LAR
Terry McLaurin vs Dal
Diontae Johnson @ Ten
Keelan Cole @ LAC
Russell Gage vs Det
Darius Slayton @ Phi

Gibson is pretty evenly splitting snaps with JD McKissic and it looks like McKissic is getting more looks in the passing game, so I'm not inclined to play him.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

shirts and skins posted:

And nah, we're playing for money, if that guy won't pay attention enough on Thursday to set his lineup then he deserves to lose his $60. If it was one of my friends I'd probably say something but ehh.

Oh, got it. Yeah, forget what I said about giving your opponent a heads up, then. I just figured it was an end of season cash pool type of situation. Please proceed. :respek:

generic one fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Oct 23, 2020

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

spinst posted:

Pick three:

DK Metcalf (v Cardinals)
Tee Higgins (v Browns)
Chase Claypool (v Titans)
Christian Kirk (v Seahawks)

I've got the top three chosen right now. Kirk instead of Higgins is somewhat tempting, though?

depending on your opponent, i'd consider rolling Kirk over Higgins for huge upside.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Flex options, PPR, pick one:

Singletary @ NYJ
Cooks vs. GB
Kirk vs. SEA

Currently risking Singletary, but leaning Cooks. Thoughts?

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

VietCampo posted:

depending on your opponent, i'd consider rolling Kirk over Higgins for huge upside.

I'm projected to win by half a point. Yikes!

edit: Make that 3.4 points, thanks Eagles D/ST for that last second sack and fumble recovery. :tipshat:

spinst fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 23, 2020

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

generic one posted:

Chances are still really good that the game moves forward. Out of precaution, they put the Raiders o-line on the COVID list because they had been around Brown, not because they have COVID. If needed, the Raiders should be able to bring in practice players to fill those positions, but there’s still a chance the starters can play if they continue to test negative.

But... if you’re super freaked out about it, sure, start Freeman.

Also, am I in the minority of folks who tell an opponent when they’ve got an incomplete lineup? I kinda feel like that’s common courtesy, but then again, I get a thrill out of a competitive matchup, even if I lose. And, added bonus, I don’t wanna look even worse if I lose against an opponent who forgot to set their lineup.

There was a twitter thread I saw, that said if enough of the starters have to miss the game the Raiders might not have enough OL to play, since you're required to dress 8. And they can't just pick up street guys because of COVID procedures, there's not enough quarantine time.

Again that's only if it turns out the whole starting OL is positive.

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Epi Lepi posted:

There was a twitter thread I saw, that said if enough of the starters have to miss the game the Raiders might not have enough OL to play, since you're required to dress 8. And they can't just pick up street guys because of COVID procedures, there's not enough quarantine time.

Again that's only if it turns out the whole starting OL is positive.

https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/status/1319368946563371008?s=20

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Chill Penguin posted:

Pick 1 flex, full PPR:
Lamb @ WFT
Henderson V Chi
AJ Green V Cle
Keelan Cole @ LAC

I think this just got missed at the bottom of the page, would appreciate any input. Currently have AJ Green slotted in.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Floofy posted:

Pick two please. 0.5 ppr

Montgomery
Justin Jackson
Deebo

I got missed as well.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Chill Penguin posted:

I think this just got missed at the bottom of the page, would appreciate any input. Currently have AJ Green slotted in.

Lamb

Floofy posted:

I got missed as well.

Monty and Jackson

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
I had to pick between Slayton an Fulgham in my flex spot and went with Slayton, so you're welcome Fulgham owners

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008
Pick one RB and one flex. Current picks are in bold.

Henderson vs CHI
Gibson vs DAL
Deebo @ NE
DJ Moore @ NO

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm starting Tee Higgins over DJ Moore this week. He's outscored him 3 out of the last 4 weeks.

I'm just putting it up here to shame myself later when Moore inexplicably explodes against NO

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

STANDARD scoring, pick one

Swift v ATL
McKinnon v. NE
Moore v NO

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

kiimo posted:

I'm starting Tee Higgins over DJ Moore this week. He's outscored him 3 out of the last 4 weeks.

I'm just putting it up here to shame myself later when Moore inexplicably explodes against NO
I'm thinking of starting him over Allen Robinson for the same reason, and because ARob is up against the #1 pass D and will draw Ramsey.

buffalo all day posted:

STANDARD scoring, pick one

Swift v ATL
McKinnon v. NE
Moore v NO
I'm starting Swift and McKinnon over James Robinson because I am losing faith in the Jaguars and because of matchups, too. But in your case I think McKinnon is the better play of the two.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Need an RB1 and a Flex in one league. 1/2ppr

RBs
Drake v. SEA
Bernard v. CLE
McKissic v.DAL

Flex
Any of the above or
Mike Evans @LV (is injured again, game might not be played)

Also need a flex in a 1ppr league

M. Jones @ATL
Graham @LAR (Mon)
J. Cook v.CAR

Jones in but possibly injured. Leaning Jimmy Grimmy if he can't go.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I wasn't gonna ask but now I'm overthinking because my opponent actually got points out of that Eagles/Giants game. Which TE do I start in 0.5PPR:

Hayden Hurst vs DET
Noah Fant vs. KC

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I actually have a decision to make this week for my cursed RB2 slot, no PPR:

Gibson v Dal
Justin Jackson v Jax
Gio Bernard v Cle

Gibson has been up and down all season, could get game scripted out if Dalton manages to not be garbage. Justin Jackson seemed like the guy for the Chargers, but I'm still not sure how they're going to juggle him and Kelley. Snapped up Bernard when Mixon was announced out, Mixon himself has been up or down so I'm not sure what to make of starting his backup.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I think Mixon is confirmed out right? I'd go Gio just from the volume.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Gio has been reasonably productive in the past when Mixon’s missed time but Jackson was the clear leader in snap count and touches over Kelley and has a better matchup. Gio is technically the safe pick but I think the odds are good that Jackson outproduces him this week.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Koopa Kid posted:

Gio has been reasonably productive in the past when Mixon’s missed time but Jackson was the clear leader in snap count and touches over Kelley and has a better matchup. Gio is technically the safe pick but I think the odds are good that Jackson outproduces him this week.
Especially considering opponent. Jaguars D is BAD.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Especially considering opponent. Jaguars D is BAD.

Now that we’re agreed it’s basically a certainty that Kelley takes over the snaps for no reason or Jackson’s leg explodes in the first quarter.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Pick one RB for flex (0.5 ppr)

D. Swift (Det) @Atl*
or
D. Singletary (Buf) @ NYJ**

*Swift has, generally scored less than Singletary

**Zack Moss is healthy and should take snaps from Singletary.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

What do you guys think of my hot takes on who to start this week in my non-PPR league?

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Pick one RB for flex (0.5 ppr)

D. Swift (Det) @Atl*
or
D. Singletary (Buf) @ NYJ**

*Swift has, generally scored less than Singletary

**Zack Moss is healthy and should take snaps from Singletary.
In my PPR league I am starting Swift because I expect him to see a surge in touches after his outstanding showing last week.

IKillForPie
Jan 13, 2006

Is that a pie in your pocket?
I just picked up Gio Bernard off the waivers this morning. Gonna pop him in my flex (1pt ppr). Pick 2 of 5 for flex this weekend:

Lev Bell
Gio B
Deebo Samuel
Robert Woods
Phillip Lindsay

Right now I'm leaning Woods and Gio, but could always use a second opinion.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

IKillForPie posted:

I just picked up Gio Bernard off the waivers this morning. Gonna pop him in my flex (1pt ppr). Pick 2 of 5 for flex this weekend:

Lev Bell
Gio B
Deebo Samuel
Robert Woods
Phillip Lindsay

Right now I'm leaning Woods and Gio, but could always use a second opinion.

Woods
Bernard - Iike Deebo here too but I think the SF/NE game will be on the low-scoring side.

Pick one of:

Tim Patrick v KC
Tre'Quan Smith vs Carolina

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Pick one of:

Tim Patrick v KC

I like Tre'Quan, Thomas and Sanders are both out and Brees has to throw to somebody

Nov 6, 2002

dxt posted:

I like Tre'Quan, Thomas and Sanders are both out and Brees has to throw to somebody

Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

So last question. Pick two:

Tyler Lockett @ Arizona
Mike Evans @ LV
DJ Chark @ LAC

Lockett and Evans would be my instinct here.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

dxt posted:

Kamara gonna get 25 targets.

Ended up settling my own sit/start question and flexing Cook.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Full PPR, a few positions I'd appreciate advice on:

RB2: Aaron Jones is in if he's playing, otherwise I have to pick between:
Darrell Henderson v Chi
Giovani Bernard v Cle

TE:
Fant v KC
Jonnu v Pit

Flex:
Ceedee Lamb @ Wsh
AJ Green v Cle
Keelan Cole @ LAC
Henderson (if not RB2)
Bernard (if not RB2)
Jonnu/Fant

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Pick 1 ppr:
JuJu @ TEN
Fells vs GB
Graham @ LAR
Perriman vs BUF
Renfrow vs TB
Byrd vs SF
Inman vs DAL
Harry vs SF
Washington @ TEN

Most of these on waivers. Just looking for a decent 2nd flex.

Nov 6, 2002

Chill Penguin posted:

Darrell Henderson v Chi
Giovani Bernard v Cle

TE:
Fant v KC
Jonnu v Pit

Flex:
Ceedee Lamb @ Wsh
AJ Green v Cle
Keelan Cole @ LAC
Henderson (if not RB2)
Bernard (if not RB2)
Jonnu/Fant

Kinda feel like Henderson is the more reliable bet.

Fant & Lamb

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Chill Penguin posted:

Darrell Henderson v Chi
Giovani Bernard v Cle

TE:
Fant v KC
Jonnu v Pit

Flex:
Ceedee Lamb @ Wsh
AJ Green v Cle
Keelan Cole @ LAC
Henderson (if not RB2)
Bernard (if not RB2)
Jonnu/Fant

Fant

Bernard over Henderson at RB2 or over Lamb if Jones plays.

My same question every week:
Henderson vs CHI
Gibson vs DAL

Both have question marks when it comes to their touches, though Henderson seems to have a higher floor (outside of only playing one series a few games back), while Gibson plays Dallas who make every offense they play look like KC.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Oct 25, 2020

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
1PPR, QB/2WR/2RB/FLEX/K/DST

I'd also appreciate some advice on who to slot in my single flex. I feel like I have a bunch of good options this week.

FWIW my WRs are Diggs & AJ Brown, and my RBs are King Henry and RoJo.

Cooper Kupp
DJ Moore
Darrel Henderson
Tee Higgins
Giovani Bernard

I'm looking hard at the 3 WRs and Higgins has the best match up of the lot. Kupp killed me last week when I started him as WR2 and he had his lowest scoring game, DJ Moore is very touchdown dependent.

Bernard will be RB1 in Mixon's absence so maybe that's the right play?

Pain of Mind posted:

My same question every week:
Henderson vs CHI
Gibson vs DAL

Both have question marks when it comes to their touches, though Henderson seems to have a higher floor (outside of only playing one series a few games back), while Gibson plays Dallas who make every offense they play look like KC.

I'd probably lean Henderson by virtue of being on the better offense, but great point about Gibson. This is pretty much a coin flip for me.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Rick Grimes posted:

Flex options, PPR, pick one:

Singletary @ NYJ
Cooks vs. GB
Kirk vs. SEA

Currently risking Singletary, but leaning Cooks. Thoughts?

Just gonna bump this for some last min thoughts/input

Anti-Hero posted:

1PPR, QB/2WR/2RB/FLEX/K/DST

I'd also appreciate some advice on who to slot in my single flex. I feel like I have a bunch of good options this week.

FWIW my WRs are Diggs & AJ Brown, and my RBs are King Henry and RoJo.

Cooper Kupp
DJ Moore
Darrel Henderson
Tee Higgins
Giovani Bernard

I'm looking hard at the 3 WRs and Higgins has the best match up of the lot. Kupp killed me last week when I started him as WR2 and he had his lowest scoring game, DJ Moore is very touchdown dependent.

Bernard will be RB1 in Mixon's absence so maybe that's the right play?

I’m 50/50 on Tee and Gio at this point.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Have to choice a flex. Am I right to choose Keelan Cole in 1 ppr over Drew Lock?

GibbonTrainer
Apr 19, 2010
My WRs aren’t great this week and I’m torn on my third option. Ruggs v TB or Cole @ LAC?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

GibbonTrainer posted:

My WRs aren’t great this week and I’m torn on my third option. Ruggs v TB or Cole @ LAC?

Cole

TB defense is scary and while Ruggs has big play ability he hasn't shown a big enough target share yet.

poly and open-minded posted:

Have to choice a flex. Am I right to choose Keelan Cole in 1 ppr over Drew Lock?

I can't help but feel like that this is the wrong decision on its face (always flex a QB and Cole is nothing special) but could actually be the correct decision in the end. Snow game for Lock would worry me.

Rick Grimes posted:

Just gonna bump this for some last min thoughts/input

I’m 50/50 on Tee and Gio at this point.

I'd go Cooks.

(And Tee over Gio for the other poster)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
Time to choose among handcuffs! Which RB filming in for an injured starter would you choose? 1 PPR:

Justin Jackson v JAX
Jamaal Williams @ HOU
Gio Bernard v CLE

Jackson and Williams have great matchups but Jackson has the possible injury and Williams has Dillon behind him; Gio has a tougher opponent but catches passes and doesn't have the questions of the other two. Thanks!