Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

live video feed of cspam posters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawagQ6lLrA

go v*te

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Is this the vore thread? Im confused

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Has anyone said cancelledpoints yet

Nope. A good username if I've ever seen one.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

live video feed of cspam posters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YawagQ6lLrA

go v*te

Sure didn't enjoy that movie's old fashioned transphobia I'll tell ya what

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

looks like we got another “splinters” poster.

while more cspam posters make unironic “splitters” posts, why not go v*te

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Stfu

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
im voting right now

i have a pump action ballot and a long form ballot and a revolving ballot

im going to vote super hard

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
gas

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

while ur "Stfu"ing, v*te!

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
Bernie told me to pokemon vote at the polls for biden but, I think, I would prefer not to.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

my only interaction with youtube is getting stoned out of my gourd and watching how its made episode rips so I don't know a lot about contrapoints other than my trans friends can't stand her

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Top City Homo posted:

im voting right now

i have a pump action ballot and a long form ballot and a revolving ballot

im going to vote super hard

Vote smart, vote S-MART

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

while shitposting online about home much you care about leftist causes, why not look up your nearing polling station and go v*te

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
No

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Ps: I live in Pennsylvania :trollface:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

my only interaction with youtube is getting stoned out of my gourd and watching how its made episode rips so I don't know a lot about contrapoints other than my trans friends can't stand her

gotta pirate the whole run so you can lay there and IV the whole thing ad free right into your gourd

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Biden told me that if I believe Tara Reade I shouldn't vote for him so I'm just listening to Joe himself.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

looks like we got another “splinters” poster.

while more cspam posters make unironic “splitters” posts, why not go v*te

what's a "splinters" poster?

Marzzle has issued a correction as of 20:28 on Oct 23, 2020

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

mila kunis posted:

i too hit my head once, got a concussion and forgot about what happened during the obama administration

Obama’s administration was good for queer rights, sorry I know he did a lot of bad things but that parts true.

The choice in this election is neoliberalism with trans women getting kicked out of homeless shelters, or neoliberalism with trans kids getting hormones. Personally I prefer the latter but I’d be glad to listen to a cis person tell me about how that’s not really worth voting for Biden over.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

actually the people in camps are brown children and they're going to be there if you vote for joe biden too, op

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

actually the people in camps are brown children and they're going to be there if you vote for joe biden too, op

So that's identical either way, and the other differences aren’t worth while?

e - sorry I edited that post to be less hyperbolic and it doesn’t line up as well with your point.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

what I mean is that I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for the argument that a vote for biden will be responsible for a good thing happening to a specific group but somehow is not responsible for the continued suffering of other vulnerable groups, especially when a lot of people who are thinking about this election like you are are going to go back to brunch when joe wins because "well joe's not great but this is a victory for ______!" (trans rights, in this case)

at any rate the way you vote is important to only you, and joe wins or loses based on who the campaign manages to turn out (almost no one, but for trump) so trying to vote shame here is useless for anything but an attempt to capture the libidinal pleasure of attacking a political enemy, but done in an ostensibly left space because you don't come into contact with enough right wingers (or don't feel like you can attack them for closeness or safety reasons or whatever)

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Marzzle posted:

what's a "splinters" poster?

ah I see. I meant “splitters” here.

while you are pointing out typos, please also point yourselves to the polls and go v*te

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

while shitposting online about home much you care about leftist causes, why not look up your nearing polling station and go v*te

Your shtick is becoming increasingly lame

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

what I mean is that I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for the argument that a vote for biden will be responsible for a good thing happening to a specific group but somehow is not responsible for the continued suffering of other vulnerable groups, especially when a lot of people who are thinking about this election like you are are going to go back to brunch when joe wins because "well joe's not great but this is a victory for ______!" (trans rights, in this case)

at any rate the way you vote is important to only you, and joe wins or loses based on who the campaign manages to turn out (almost no one, but for trump) so trying to vote shame here is useless for anything but an attempt to capture the libidinal pleasure of attacking a political enemy, but done in an ostensibly left space because you don't come into contact with enough right wingers (or don't feel like you can attack them for closeness or safety reasons or whatever)

sure

what’s the alternative that you personally will do? if you can v*te and choose not to, what will you personally do instead that can reduce harm and/or improve the outlook of the vulnerable?

lots of cspam posters poo poo post, don’t donate, don’t protest, and don’t canvas for leftist causes. some do and they loving rule. most don’t.

this very thread has cspam postings attacking an overall positive trans person because she made “straw man arguments” that they are literally posting in this thread.

while you think of a reply, why not take a stroll to your nearest polling station and go v*te

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
It’s not even Election Day yet you loving moron

And you don’t know what work people here are doing on the campaign trail

Again just stfu and :gas:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
You can just write vote you loving moron

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

ah I see. I meant “splitters” here.

while you are pointing out typos, please also point yourselves to the polls and go v*te

I don't know what a splitters poster is either

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I would guess most people in cspam have either voted or will not be convinced to vote.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
well yeah, I also doubt most people will be convinced at this point to vote from a YouTube video

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Marzzle posted:

I don't know what a splitters poster is either

a splitter is a poster who essentially a gatekeeper on what a “true” leftists is. they end up more focused on attacking other leftists instead working towards a common goal.

example: all the people hating on the trans person in the video

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

a splitter is a poster who essentially a gatekeeper on what a “true” leftists is. they end up more focused on attacking other leftists instead working towards a common goal.

contrapoints is a lib

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Biden told me that if I believe Tara Reade I shouldn't vote for him so I'm just listening to Joe himself.

while you're out not v*ting for Joe Biden, make sure you actually fill out a ballot and v*te

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
contrapoints is a YouTube star, they are about as irrelevant as you can be politically

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

still have yet to see any posters talk about actual alternatives but I have seen a lot of poo poo posting making fun of those that v*te and calling a trans person in favor of universal healthcare a “lib”

while you’re gatekeeping leftists, why not pull your head out of your rear end and v*te

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

why do you keep bringing up trans.

it’s kind of creepy

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
:gas:

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

lots of cspam posters poo poo post, don’t donate, don’t protest, and don’t canvas for leftist causes. some do and they loving rule. most don’t.

ah, you dont know poo poo about cspam

edit: wait, have you educated yourself entirely off of youtube? :O

Feral Integral has issued a correction as of 21:39 on Oct 23, 2020

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Interesting theory

Contrapoints is telling those leftists you dishonestly proclaim to care about to vote for a guy who’s entire career has been crushing the working class/democracy under the boot of capital. Go look it up if you don’t believe me

If you want to pretend leftists have any power whatsoever in this country while making GBS threads on them go post in GBS or D&D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy